Johnny Depp & Amber Heard #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did I read there was a MM thread on here? I am ready to deep dive into that case now can someone tell me where it is please? I have tried searching but my skills are lacking as I can not find it

Reactions: 1
Did I read there was a MM thread on here? I am ready to deep dive into that case now can someone tell me where it is please? I have tried searching but my skills are lacking as I can not find it
Good luck you brave soul, holler if ya need back up and do watch some of Colonel Kurts utubes about it, brain spannering!

Now then, I thought I would read one more link before snoozes and I dont quite know what to think now. @wibble you wanted info pre 2006. Well this is who she was dating. Is he now a mexican film director whose father and brother have since been kidnapped and murdered? I think I might of done enough research for one day..........

ale.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Good luck you brave soul, holler if ya need back up and do watch some of Colonel Kurts utubes about it, brain spannering!

Now then, I thought I would read one more link before snoozes and I dont quite know what to think now. @wibble you wanted info pre 2006. Well this is who she was dating. Is he now a mexican film director whose father and brother have since been kidnapped and murdered? I think I might of done enough research for one day..........

View attachment 1341573

Thank you and I will go find the Colonel

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Now then, I thought I would read one more link before snoozes and I dont quite know what to think now. @wibble you wanted info pre 2006. Well this is who she was dating, now a mexican film director. His father and brother have since been kidnapped and murdered. I think I might of done enough research for one day..........

View attachment 1341573

So she goes to New York @2003
Comes back to Austin @2004
And it is through this chap that she goes to LA @2005 - and he gets her into the movie business.
And she's doing modelling, as and when, on the side throughout the time period....
And maybe a bit of stripping as well.....

btw,,,,

I think I have figured out a way we can make our fortune....
All we need to do is to make that picture of Dr Curry the new Cheryl Ladd poster.
We just need a time machine, a large sack to assist in the kidnapping of Dr Curry, and way to get onto the set of Charlie's Angels....
After that we'll be up to our knees in Eccles cakes... and free to do what we've always wanted.... like re-make East of Ipswich.

Oh no... I've set off the trigger words at the FBI.... this is how Evan Rachel Wood got started....

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Thank you and I will go find the Colonel
Mr Marlow it's probably best not to comment at present.
The natives are quiet, and haven't reacted to the war drums from this trial.
Best hear out the colonel before tackling the trigger warnings, body shaming, and apparent unawareness that the cases against the vampire called Brian have been thrown out,
Leaving only Wood and Gore in the Heart of Darkness,

Just caught the clips of the interview and should probably wait for the full one before commenting but why did the interviewer not bang home to her more strongly that it wasn't the testimony of others that lost her the trial but rather her own testimony.

She said to Amber that the jury did not believe her and Amber turned it round to the paid employees and randos and made out that was why she lost but it really wasn't!

It was her own testimony and lies that lost her the trial, she was done at the point that pledge/donate was argued. No way anyone believed her after that, also the 'Tell the world Johnny' audio was a huge turning point (for me anyway).

I hope the full interview is more challenging and not just a soundboard for Amber to bang on about me too and powerful men.

Also isn't the presenters husband some sort of advisor of Johnny's?? Oooooh (conspiracy theory alert) what if they are setting her up to defame him even more so that he can get an injection and shut her up once and for all.
That's a hilarious typo (Not that I wish death on anyone)

I don't really want a swimming pool, but I feel like giving Amber a spade so she can dig one for me. Keep on digging that hole baby!

I have enjoyed not seeing Amber Turd on my Tiktok the last two weeks or so .. yesterday she has popped up again doing an interview wailing that she has been portrayed unfairly.!

She is like a fly on tit.. 😐

So remember when Amber said, "Dior, why would Dior want to do business with you? They’re about class and style, and you don’t have style.” .... ?

Since 11th September 2021.... 105,218,053 views, 595k likes
This advert has been popping up quite a lot these last few days which I’m pleased about. 🥳

Reactions: 5
wibs you've got me on dodgy sites again ha ha she near flashes her mufta in 'drive angry', I've just seen her pitta bread thankfully the meat was covered

'the ward' looks like a right old weirdo pervy mens fantasy, girl gets locked up for being mad in big granny pants, mishandled by blokes who look like savile's mates

'syrup' she gives a talk on being a stripper, dance for 6 minutes, clothes come off at 4 mins. who knew!

her early parts kinda describe her early life - are we sure she wasn't in 'hospital' for a while too?

righty
austin texas
at least 8 strip clubs currently, one has gentleman's club in the title, if I lived in austin thats where I'd head first but the yellow rose is making my nose twitch, I have found talking to the oldest cleaner in any business can be the most fruitful, if someone has been rude to the cleaner as someones are want to, then the cleaner may empty their bin so to speak, of course there's always another very good source in any town, taxi drivers, they love a gab and bacon sarnie at dawn 🤭😇:cool:

i wonder what vid the umbrella man is working on

I was thinking bout that, JD/AH was only televised because court would of been bundled otherwise and Penney said do it, so does that mean MM wont be televised unless there is a chance of it being bundled by the public again, if so, bundles may be required in advance to encourage such coverage. Transparency in court process is clearly needed!
Bundled?

Reactions: 1
Bundlessss, pile on! Rush in. Attend. Go to. If enough public make it known they will attend in irl then maybe it will get televised was my line of thinkingness. 🤭

.....Leaving only Wood and Gore in the Heart of Darkness,
Beautiful reference.

You know I hate, detest, and can't bear a lie, not because I am straighter than the rest of us, but simply because it appalls me. There is a taint of death, a flavour of mortality in lies - which is exactly what I hate and detest in the world - what I want to forget.”
― Joseph Conrad, Heart of Darkness

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
So am I understanding this right that the Turd wants to rely on various full depositions we didn't hear at the trial to aid her appeal? Surely if we'd heard them her legal team would have run out even faster.

Were there any girlfriends before Tasya? Tasya with no past bar surfing and no parents. She's an intriguing one, her website has up-to-date art on it and you can buy one of her self-designed tarot/oracle decks which she says on her insta 'will filter out the programs you no longer need'. Rightyooooooo....

In other news, someones got the oils out 🤭

vubz29mz7j591.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She's no Linda Lusadi....
Mind she might not have ended up in this mess if she had married the hairdresser from Brookside.

2006 is something to keep in mind....
Also according to Jennifer Howell... in a tweet which may or may not be doctored... she was a stripper in Austin.
She was a stripper, in the audio with her and Johnny where she tells him she only accused him of the DV because her lawyers told her too, as they said he was going to evict her from the penthouses and this would help, he said he told her she could stay for as long as she needed, she then replied that she was told he had leaked that she was a stripper...he got upset in the audio, saying he would never reveal that as she had told him that in confidence and he would never betray her that way.

Reactions: 12
On what grounds do Amber and her team have to appeal the ruling?
download.jpg

So am I right in thinking we have some more trauma inducing Turdle on the light boxes today and friday?? What times UK? I'm confused when she will rear her curler and I'd like to be prepared with the kitty litter.

• Haha
According to this BrianFella video....

.... there was a second arrest for domestic violence.

There is also some interesting stuff about the pre-trial motions and politics.

Amber tried to get Norby barred from being an expert witness.

Oh, and her dad threatened to shove a whisky bottle up someones arse....

Last edited:
  • Wow
So, the whole thing about Amber maybe having been a stripper... Who cares? Sex work is work. Modern feminism is sex worker-inclusive, so for her to reject that experience so strongly... let's just say it says a lot about her 'feminsm' and 'activism'.

I know some Tattlers will feel differently and that's OK - all I'm saying is you can't claim to represent all women and then exclude a load of them.

Reactions: 16
So I could never keep up with this whole court case but I was always suspicious of Amber because as far as I knew she had only been in relationships with women and I didn’t understand why she went out with him. I mean she could be bi or whatever what do I know? Either way the whole situation with Johnny seemed doomed from the start and they both seem as bad as each other.

<---- intriguing - guessing she's cherry picking which info she wants publicly available.
but, Amber, honey, if they were sealed we won’t be able to know how abusive Johnny was towards you!! How can you garner future fans if they don’t know that you were abused when he slammed the cabinets! 😥😥

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.