Johnny Depp & Amber Heard #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont know mjuch about NFTs and I don't care to know quite frankly because the one thing I DO know about them is they are insanely UNeco friendly... there was a huge to do with some band I think it was Coldplay but someone doing them that was meant to be the type to care for the planet... I'm a tad taken aback by JD doing them tbh but I am not going to sit here and knock anything he does for income and his mental health rn
Agreed, I thought bands like coldplay that tour internationally were attempting to offset their carbon use a few years back. Disappointing. '“ecological nightmare pyramid scheme”'

Reactions: 1
So I just can't wrap my wittle brain around this; amber heard is whining about the unfairness of social media on national television. She told cruel, terrible lies with malice about her ex-husband, lies which steamrolled into more atrocious lies about Mr. Depp, was that fair? How about all the :poop: her fans spew about Depp and the Deppford wives? She lied about donating millions of dollars to charities, was keeping the money she 'pledged' fair? How many actual victims cringed and remembered their own trauma when they saw her hornswoggling performance and heard her lies, was that fair? Are the vicious attacks against Camille being a skirt for men in power fair? How about accusing the jury of violating their oaths, fair? You wanna talk about vitriol and hatred ms heard, then look in the damn mirror, not to ask who is the fairest of them all, but to actually see what a viper you have become. Slither off misheard, and don't come back.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Just caught the clips of the interview and should probably wait for the full one before commenting but why did the interviewer not bang home to her more strongly that it wasn't the testimony of others that lost her the trial but rather her own testimony.

She said to Amber that the jury did not believe her and Amber turned it round to the paid employees and randos and made out that was why she lost but it really wasn't!

It was her own testimony and lies that lost her the trial, she was done at the point that pledge/donate was argued. No way anyone believed her after that, also the 'Tell the world Johnny' audio was a huge turning point (for me anyway).

I hope the full interview is more challenging and not just a soundboard for Amber to bang on about me too and powerful men.

Also isn't the presenters husband some sort of advisor of Johnny's?? Oooooh (conspiracy theory alert) what if they are setting her up to defame him even more so that he can get an injection and shut her up once and for all.

Reactions: 4
So I just can't wrap my wittle brain around this; amber heard is whining about the unfairness of social media on national television. She told cruel, terrible lies with malice about her ex-husband, lies which steamrolled into more atrocious lies about Mr. Depp, was that fair? How about all the :poop: her fans spew about Depp and the Deppford wives? She lied about donating millions of dollars to charities, was keeping the money she 'pledged' fair? How many actual victims cringed and remembered their own trauma when they saw her hornswoggling performance and heard her lies, was that fair? Are the vicious attacks against Camille being a skirt for men in power fair? How about accusing the jury of violating their oaths, fair? You wanna talk about vitriol and hatred ms heard, then look in the damn mirror, not to ask who is the fairest of them all, but to actually see what a viper you have become. Slither off misheard, and don't come back.
“Hornswoggling”. Perfect description!

This is all the effects of “narcissistic injury” that Dr SpagBol talked about. He just got the sufferer wrong.

Reactions: 6
If/when there is an appeal if it is not televised then I will not believe anything the media print. They were so biased despite what everyone could see for themselves.

Reactions: 14
btw....
All those editorials in the wake of the verdict....
And the whole, "this verdict will set back survivors," etc
And the interviews with the domestic abuse experts....

Well....
It turns out that officially men and boys are counted as women and girls for the purposes of the strategy for dealing with Violence Against Women and Girls in the UK.
And the reason there is no separate strategy, or indeed category for men and boys subject to domestic violence, is because of objections from domestic violence charities.
Many of these charities offer no services to men and may have an age limit for boys
The reasoning behind all this is domestic violence predominantly affects women.

And we know this how?

Because of the research from the Domestic Violence charities, and the strategy for dealing with Violence Against Women and Girls.

Nice work if you can get it.
#IStandWithAmber (@$33k a time)

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
If/when there is an appeal if it is not televised then I will not believe anything the media print. They were so biased despite what everyone could see for themselves.
This! 👌🏽 It’s like seeing a news cast report live from the midst of a tornado and then they cross over to the studio team who try and convince you it’s nothing but a mild breeze that’s blowing! This trial, Covid and Brexshit have literally wiped out any kind of belief I may of had that there may have been at least one journalist out there who had the slightest bit of integrity!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Pull me out the rabbit hole pleeeeassseeee! Had enuf! I cant be arsed to carry on, its a bit murky, there are even more but that'll do for now..... well feck me, she is a real con artist is she??! Like a proper pilfering, thieving, long time scam artiste with tit acting skills, wahhhhhhh! :geek: :poop:

Just go and look at 31. Ok. It's too big to copy but indicates AH has been heisting and literally pilfering from poshos with Vito!! Nuts!!! I guess thats one up from shoplifting??!!

That's Vito, reminds me of that arm round JD's shoulder at the Elysium/Marina charity gig.

6c05ad37f3732bbf83d6fa26d29e3f73.jpg

GOLDEN GLOBES: This B+ list mostly movie actress set to be in a superhero franchise appears to no longer be with the billionaire. Instead, she was on the arm of a large sweaty gold chain wearing guy who was very generous with his coke but also very generous with his groping down the inside front of the dress of our actress. Heard/Elon/And ??

Over the weekend, this former A+ list mostly movie actor turned A lister was being propped up by his actress wife because our actor could barely function. Our actress plays the martyr card beautifully despite the fact that she is the one making sure he stays addicted. Depp/Heard

As if this top actor didn’t have enough troubles, those closest to him are now questioning the legitimacy of his marriage to an actress. "They had a civil ceremony in the States, followed by a couple of private wedding parties. What’s strange is that none of us (his friends/family) were invited to the civil ceremony and there are no photos from it. [His wife] also said that she was going to change her last name to his after they married, but she never did. It just doesn’t add up. [A relative] asked him if they were "really" married, and he avoided giving a direct answer, saying, "Well, you were at the wedding, weren’t you?" It’s all a bit mysterious." We know that no one can find any courthouse records about the marriage (although, depending on the state, some records can be kept private), so it is not altogether surprising that even those closest to to the actor are questioning if he is legally married. Depp/Heard

This B list mostly movie actress has completely taken over the life of this A+ list mostly movie actor and never lets him out of the house by himself. She has brought in people loyal to her and is basically in control of all his finances and decision making. Depp/Heard

This B list mostly movie actress has already spoken to a lawyer. She wants power of attorney over the A list mostly movie actor she calls her boyfriend. The lawyer said it would be much easier if they were married. Look out for the quickie wedding and then watch out because the actor will never be the same. Depp/Heard

So, this A+ list mostly movie actor popped the question to his significant other. She said yes. The actor told her not to wear the ring for a few weeks or tell the world because he needed to tell his kids. They already hate the significant other with a passion so he wanted them to hear the news from him. The actor must not be familiar with the way his significant other craves fame and attention. She lives and breathes for people to notice her and doesn't care about anything else.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
What did Josh Drew say
The threesome with Elon & Cara D bit was my fave & that Amber did indeed use cocaine.

Pull me out the rabbit hole pleeeeassseeee! Had enuf! I cant be arsed to carry on, its a bit murky, there are even more but that'll do for now..... well feck me, she is a real con artist is she??! Like a proper pilfering, thieving, long time scam artiste with tit acting skills, wahhhhhhh! :geek: :poop:

Just go and look at 31. Ok. It's too big to copy but indicates AH has been heisting and literally pilfering from poshos with Vito!! Nuts!!! I guess thats one up from shoplifting??!!

That's Vito, reminds me of that arm round JD's shoulder at the Elysium/Marina charity gig.

View attachment 1341152

GOLDEN GLOBES: This B+ list mostly movie actress set to be in a superhero franchise appears to no longer be with the billionaire. Instead, she was on the arm of a large sweaty gold chain wearing guy who was very generous with his coke but also very generous with his groping down the inside front of the dress of our actress. Heard/Elon/And ??

Over the weekend, this former A+ list mostly movie actor turned A lister was being propped up by his actress wife because our actor could barely function. Our actress plays the martyr card beautifully despite the fact that she is the one making sure he stays addicted. Depp/Heard

As if this top actor didn’t have enough troubles, those closest to him are now questioning the legitimacy of his marriage to an actress. "They had a civil ceremony in the States, followed by a couple of private wedding parties. What’s strange is that none of us (his friends/family) were invited to the civil ceremony and there are no photos from it. [His wife] also said that she was going to change her last name to his after they married, but she never did. It just doesn’t add up. [A relative] asked him if they were "really" married, and he avoided giving a direct answer, saying, "Well, you were at the wedding, weren’t you?" It’s all a bit mysterious." We know that no one can find any courthouse records about the marriage (although, depending on the state, some records can be kept private), so it is not altogether surprising that even those closest to to the actor are questioning if he is legally married. Depp/Heard

This B list mostly movie actress has completely taken over the life of this A+ list mostly movie actor and never lets him out of the house by himself. She has brought in people loyal to her and is basically in control of all his finances and decision making. Depp/Heard

This B list mostly movie actress has already spoken to a lawyer. She wants power of attorney over the A list mostly movie actor she calls her boyfriend. The lawyer said it would be much easier if they were married. Look out for the quickie wedding and then watch out because the actor will never be the same. Depp/Heard

So, this A+ list mostly movie actor popped the question to his significant other. She said yes. The actor told her not to wear the ring for a few weeks or tell the world because he needed to tell his kids. They already hate the significant other with a passion so he wanted them to hear the news from him. The actor must not be familiar with the way his significant other craves fame and attention. She lives and breathes for people to notice her and doesn't care about anything else.

Dotty you’ve had me trawling this website too - I’m in the same rabbit hole. I suggest we set up a nice apartment block & we can live down there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

View attachment 1341152

While you are down the rabbit hole dotty.....
See if you can find out what the activism Amber was doing in 2006....
Apparently whatever it was was when she first attracted attention....

Reactions: 2

View attachment 1341152

whos the bloke here? At least i'm assuming it's a bloke... could just be one of Heards unattractive female suitors...

also btw what do we think of Colonel Kurtz? I kinda like the gal.. haven't seen much of her.. I'd love to know what her background is

The threesome with Elon & Cara D bit was my fave & that Amber did indeed use cocaine.

Dotty you’ve had me trawling this website too - I’m in the same rabbit hole. I suggest we set up a nice apartment block & we can live down there.
no no no no PENTHOUSE.. have you people learned nothing over the last couple of months? ;)

Is he the one that said she fecked Elon in the attic with the candle stick Cara?
I read that as Elton... now that boggles the mind.. he might not be adverse to a candlestick tbh...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.