Evan Rachel Wood - Marilyn Manson abuse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have just seen that Evan Rachel Wood ( plus others )have come forward making allegations of abuse against Marilyn Manson. See Evan’s IG stories for all the other women’s allegations.. anyone know anything about this? Wonder if she has come forward off the back of the Armie Hammer allegations?

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I think it’s been obvious for a long time that it was him she’s always been alluding to whenever she’s spoken about abuse she’s been the victim of. I’m glad she and the others have finally spoken out and told everyone it was him.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I think it’s been obvious for a long time that it was him she’s always been alluding to whenever she’s spoken about abuse she’s been the victim of. I’m glad she and the others have finally spoken out and told everyone it was him.
I agree. She made a statement a long time ago about being the victim of abuse while a teenager and it was widely speculated at the time it was Manson. I’m so sad she felt she couldn’t speak up at the time, however there seems to be more ladies ready to tell their story too, which will hopefully bring her some much needed support.

Unfortunately I feel his fans will stay very loyal to him and victim blame...

Reactions: 22
I agree. She made a statement a long time ago about being the victim of abuse while a teenager and it was widely speculated at the time it was Manson. I’m so sad she felt she couldn’t speak up at the time, however there seems to be more ladies ready to tell their story too, which will hopefully bring her some much needed support.

Yeah he’s got such a loyal fan base that there will be people who won’t hear a word against him.
I’ve always enjoyed his music and admired him for his musicianship, stage presence, acting and so forth, but his personal life is a shambles and it very much sounds like he’s definitely an abuse lunatic.

Reactions: 20
I've not followed anything related to him in YEARS, I remember back in the day the stories (PR spin) were always that he was super intelligent, an absolute gent, nothing like his image etc. Poor Evan.

Reactions: 20
I used to like him but nobody gets a free pass. Poor Evan, she was so young when she got with him - I remember thinking the video he did with her was inappropriate, I know he purposefully sets out to shock but something did not sit right with me.
Check out Mansonisabusive on insta, who has been tryng to expose him for a while and has received abuse for it.

Reactions: 23
Has Rose McGowan ever spoken up about Manson? They were together at one point and obviously she’s been very vocal about the abuse women suffer in Hollywood but I can’t remember if she said anything about him.

Reactions: 15
Has Rose McGowan ever spoken up about Manson? They were together at one point and obviously she’s been very vocal about the abuse women suffer in Hollywood but I can’t remember if she said anything about him.
Screenshot 2021-02-01 at 15.26.39.png

I got this from the 'mansonisabusive' account - Rose sent this to Manson, apparently.

Reactions: 23
this, and he will also have a huge entourage/people on his payroll who have chosen to ignore what has been going on and remain avid supporters/enablers of his behaviour as a lot of it seems to have been happening in plain sight. The testimony of the man who worked with him on Evan’s Insta stories is particularly revealing on this.

Reactions: 4
He also dated dita von teese right? Has she said anything?

Reactions: 8
I used to be a huge fan of MM back in the day and had met him a few times (20 odd years ago), he seemed interested in chatting and getting to know me; paired with him firing Twiggy Ramirez for his attack on Jessicka Addams I genuinely thought he was decent. I stand corrected. More power to Evan Rachel Wood and every woman finding the strength to speak of their abuse and name their abusers.

Reactions: 25
There was a statement made about this a few months back. He mentioned Mickey Rourke to imply it could've been him as no names had been mentioned. Also used his relationship (current friendship) with Rose McGowan as a sort of get out clause because of what she's been through. Stand up guy.

I've always wondered how far removed his public persona is from the reality.

Must've been so traumatic for her, especially so young.

Reactions: 9
I used to be a huge fan of MM back in the day and had met him a few times (20 odd years ago), he seemed interested in chatting and getting to know me; paired with him firing Twiggy Ramirez for his attack on Jessicka Addams I genuinely thought he was decent. I stand corrected. More power to Evan Rachel Wood and every woman finding the strength to speak of their abuse and name their abusers.
I was so gutted about Twiggy

Poor Evan. after watching the video her experience sounds traumatic and long lasting.

As a young teenager my daughter adored Marilyn Manson and Dita von teese. she loved the rebellious, unorthodoxy of them. The MTV videos etc, and magazine stories etc I thought Marilyn Manson was dangerous and found my daughters devotion to his image/music difficult to stomach, and it added to the constant rows between us!

The power of men like Marilyn Manson is dangerous. I thought it was just image, and didn't realise he was such a nasty controlling man. Its especially dangerous for younger and less experienced women and girls.

My daughter hated Evan and thought she was a witch for breaking up Dita von teese's happy marriage to Marilyn Manson. When in reality, it was what it looked like, a much older man exploiting a much younger woman!

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Didn't Dita say that he changed after they got married?

Reactions: 1
There are videos on youtube of Evan testifying against him.

I was gonna say, I thought this was confirmed a long time ago with both this and old statements (haven't had the chance to find evidence). Regardless, hopefully this will see MM brought to justice for his actions and it's good to see it in the spotlight once again if it means the victims can speak openly.

Reactions: 5
The power of men like Marilyn Manson is dangerous. I thought it was just image, and didn't realise he was such a nasty controlling man. Its especially dangerous for younger and less experienced women and girls.
Yes same for me. I always thought his image was a façade and that he was a quiet man who enjoyed the quiet life which clearly isnt the case at all. ( feel daft admitting that i thought it was façade)

Reactions: 8
Didn't Dita say that he changed after they got married?
I also recall him suggesting she married him as it fit an image. I also recall he was saying she was trying to change him, made him believe everything was his fault and that her work kept her away from him. I remember thinking he was being manipulative and that his narrative was to divert away from the cheating rumours.