Johnny Depp & Amber Heard #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh wow! Would love to know what you think about the UK trial. I still don't get how Whitney was allowed to watch the whole thing in court before she sat for her testimony.
I mostly watched with Emily too. And dropped into legalbytes because I liked how one of them had no knowledge of the case and didn't look at outside info.
My personal experience of Judges (in civil litigation) is that they make a decision & then make the evidence fit. If your client is a twit regardless of the evidence they will likely loose simply because the judge doesn’t like them. I would definitely put more trust in a jury than a judge to make a fair decision.

The UK trial is not my area but the youtuber Black Belt Barrister has some great videos on it & I would urge anyway having difficulties understanding why the verdicts in both cases are so different to watch his videos.

Reactions: 8
That makes me want to vomit! What a slimy, slithering, nasty, nauseating, loathsome, self-righteous, opportunistic parasite is misheard. And they say Depp damaged the me too movement? It was tarnished by her toxic, fraudulent preaching. She is truly vile.
don't hold back.. tell us what you really feel ;) x

• Haha
Reactions: 4
On that note.....

When I read his article a few weeks back, I actually felt bad for him at first. Yes, he came across as exceedingly unpleasant and narcissistic himself. Then again, there are many people who do. And perhaps it is a medical condition and he cannot help that weird thing he did with his mouth and jaw. I felt bad for people giving him bad reviews-- it was crossing the line (and Emily D. Baker even rightfully scolded some of her followers and told them like a mother that this is unacceptable). The descriptions of his family suffering. In the words of the Elephant Man (or Amber Heard): "I am a human being!"

And then I read further and discovered how he tried to accuse Johnny of all this as if some people attacking the "good doctor" was somehow Johnny's fault or responsibility, and take advantage of this unfortunate situation to make Johnny (who had nothing to do with it) look bad.
And I no longer felt sorry for him as he clearly is a vile person.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Forgive me but I thought the WAPO only had servers in Virginia not where its published.. and with the anti slapp laws differing in that state versus say calif where they reside it was more favourable a place to trial this case, also hearsay laws seem to be different there, as I mentioned in an earlier post JD's pa at the time of the kicking on the plane incident has txts apologising for his behaviour saying he didn't remember doing that and was sorry, multiple others back and forth but it was a clear admission of abuse these were shown in UK trial but not allowed in VA citing hearsay.. regarding the op ed , I'm glad you mentioned it, she didn’t write the headline the WAPO did...the ACLU wrote the article with AH lots of lawyers looked over it before it went to press, the consensus being from unbiased lawyers that the case would have been thrown out in most states but not VA, the slamming of kitchen cabinets can be very intimidating believe me I know, and when you're told to get as much evidence as possible when building a case , I applaud her for videoing him, wish I had the wits and nerves of steel to do the same on occasion, as for when the ipad goes in the bin its pure conjecture to say she was sniggering I didn't see that I saw a nervous grimace...we also don't know he walked away as video stops,
I absolutely don't believe he is an abuser because he is a man what a ridiculous idea...
I believe he is an abuser because that is what he has shown...
Stephen Deuters was the one who texted AH after the plane incident. In the UK trial he had said he texted her that because Depp had said say whatever you need to placate her. He was on her witness list. Her lawyers chose not to call him. Her PA was also on that flight, not Kate James. Why wasn't she also called? She wasn't even on their witness list.

Edit to point out that if they had called Stephen Deuters, they could have brought in the texts.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Stephen Deuters was the one who texted AH after the plane incident. In the UK trial he had said he texted her that because Depp had said say whatever you need to placate her. He was on her witness list. Her lawyers chose not to call him. Her PA was also on that flight, not Kate James. Why wasn't she also called? She wasn't even on their witness list.
Oh right so say anything to placate her....means" tell her I kicked her and I'm sorry, I know this isn't the 1st time it's happened but this is a part of the man you fell in love with " really ???? Even you must see that doesn't sound plausible???

Reactions: 1
Oh right so say anything to placate her....means" tell her I kicked her and I'm sorry, I know this isn't the 1st time it's happened but this is a part of the man you fell in love with " really ???? Even you must see that doesn't sound plausible???
I know you don't think it does sound plausible. I'm not going to argue that with you. What I'm saying is, her lawyers could have entered that into evidence but they chose not to

Reactions: 4

oh.....
Odd how it's always TMZ: no?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Forgive me but I thought the WAPO only had servers in Virginia not where its published.. and with the anti slapp laws differing in that state versus say calif where they reside it was more favourable a place to trial this case, also hearsay laws seem to be different there, as I mentioned in an earlier post JD's pa at the time of the kicking on the plane incident has txts apologising for his behaviour saying he didn't remember doing that and was sorry, multiple others back and forth but it was a clear admission of abuse these were shown in UK trial but not allowed in VA citing hearsay.. regarding the op ed , I'm glad you mentioned it, she didn’t write the headline the WAPO did...the ACLU wrote the article with AH lots of lawyers looked over it before it went to press, the consensus being from unbiased lawyers that the case would have been thrown out in most states but not VA, the slamming of kitchen cabinets can be very intimidating believe me I know, and when you're told to get as much evidence as possible when building a case , I applaud her for videoing him, wish I had the wits and nerves of steel to do the same on occasion, as for when the ipad goes in the bin its pure conjecture to say she was sniggering I didn't see that I saw a nervous grimace...we also don't know he walked away as video stops,
I absolutely don't believe he is an abuser because he is a man what a ridiculous idea...
I believe he is an abuser because that is what he has shown...
Yes, the Washington Post’s servers are in Virginia, hence that’s why it’s published there. We live in a digital age.

Anti-SLAPP laws are about halting vexatious suits in their tracks. This wasn’t a vexatious suit so there’s no reason to suppose it would have been slung out in California, although that would have been an added burden to clamber over.

Yes…JD texted apologising for something he didn’t remember doing. People in toxic, tumultuous relationships spend a lot of their time apologising, whether they did anything wrong or not. It’s about trying to keep the peace.

The hearsay rules are pretty solid & consistent state to state. There are exceptions and the judge will use his/her discretion based on the circumstances. That text message is hearsay in that it’s a statement made out of court and therefore inadmissable (evidence in a trial must be given under oath on the witness stand) and the judge obviously concluded that it didn’t meet any necessary exception. In any event, the text proves nothing…just that Heard had told someone else that JD kicked her (that person did not witness the event). It’s a bit rich for you to be second-guessing an exceptionally experienced judge in a foreign country, to be honest.

Yes, slamming kitchen cabinets can be very intimidating. Heard was not intimidated…that is the point that you seem to be missing. A genuine victim of domestic violence at the hands of Johnny Depp would be terrified of that behaviour - the fact that she obviously wasn’t is important. She could only be sniggering about it if she knew she wasn’t the next target of his violence. Yes, she was sniggering (nervous grimace!) and you can hear him walk away as his voice fades.

You are seeing what you want to see and whether you find it ridiculous or not it is painfully clear that you are biased against JD because he’s a man. No evidence was offered at trial to show that he ever abused AH…not once.

Abuse of WHO? No one was in the room when he started doing that, so WHO was he abusing? Heard walked in halfway through to film him…do you realise that?

Try and answer this….if he didn’t know Heard was there when he started slamming about in the kitchen, WHO WAS HE ABUSING? A ghost?

The text doesn’t say that 🙄

It says, “When I told him he kicked you he cried”.

Fact….Deuters didn’t see JD kick AH, she told him that happened. How do you prove she wasn’t lying? In court you need to be able to prove that something is true.

In any event, Heard could have called Deuters to the stand and didn’t. That is significant. In fact, they didn’t call anyone who was on that flight. I wonder why not?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
3 days after calling the police.... and the day after Amanda de Cadenet's party....
Why are Amber's lawyers using TMZ branded paper to send this letter?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
3 days after calling the police.... and the day after Amanda de Cadenet's party....

That is really bleeping outrageous.

”We want to keep this out of the media spotlight so she won’t get a TRO…yet. Give her XXXX”.

She doesn’t get XXX so calls TMZ and heads to the courthouse to get the TRO.

A TRO is supposed to protect you from imminent harm - she either needed one or she didn’t, regardless of whether she got a Range Rover and penthouses.

Waldman was right…this was a premeditated hoax from beginning to end. Spiteful witch.

• Wow
Reactions: 22

probably because they leaked it to TMZ, that is a watermark that TMZ adds to everything that they post on their website and have on their show.

But here is the letter that was sent to Depp's and his lawyers, without the TMZ watermark.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
probably because they leaked it to TMZ, that is a watermark that TMZ adds to everything that they post on their website and have on their show.
;)
I might not have been being entirely serious about her close ties with TMZ....
Rather like Amber.....

Though come to think of it, if TMZ were her lawyers, it might explain why they had offices inside the courthouse where the TRO was filed....

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Timeline.....

I'm a little confused about why Adam Waldman was on Amber's witness list and did Johnny and Adam have a fallout? From the charity video from yesterday (the one with legalbytes ) Josh came on and basically said it was Adam who wrote the case, who wrote the trial. So why was he on Amber's side? I'm a little confused about this.
Because Amber's counterclaim was based on Adam Waldman's statements.
So she called him to prove that his statements gave her PTSD.....
Which was her original claim....
Until she remembered that it was the years of 'domestic violence' that gave her PTSD.....
Don't ask....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
shushhh. I’ve asked not to be quoted numerous times. You all view a man who has confessed to head butting a woman as perfect so don’t talk to me
Can't believe I missed all this yesterday :eek: but Saturday night is the night I dedicate to watching all of Depp's films whilst hugging my Jack Sparrow doll and wearing my Grindelwald costume all whilst eating copious amounts of Wonka confectionary. Naturally all this takes place in the spare room which I have transformed into a shrine of him complete with Edward scissor hand bed sheets and Mad Hatter curtains. I just can't miss that.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.