Johnny Depp & Amber Heard #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are both abusers and victims. Even though Johnny had more material evidence against Amber, he still gave her rape & death threats, videos of him violently smashing things in their home, texts about him head butting her, audio of him admitting kicking her, therapist saying he was the first one to be violent. The list could go on. He is a proven abuser in the UK. The trial in the US was about defamation, and it’s baffling how many people view him as innocent just because they ‘love’ him. There are no winners and losers- they’re both abusers and victims. It was a vicious cycle and I’m glad they’re both out of it. Makes me cringe when people overly support Johnny for doing the most basic of things… saying they love him and believe him when all he’s done is smiled or pulled out a chair for his attorney. In England, the judge ruled that it was substantially true when a newspaper referred to Depp as "a wife beater" and "12 out of 14 alleged instances of domestic abuse" by Depp happened, they are clearly both very messed up people.

Most people say Amber is a psycho/evil just for the trend and it’s sickening, society has made a mockery out of such a sensitive topic. Even that meme you posted shouldn’t exist… domestic violence is serious and this case should have ultimately been dealt with behind closed doors.

Maybe if Johnny didn’t want to be labelled as that he should have been more mindful of his own behaviour in their relationship. Amber was found guilty of defamation by a jury not domestic abuse as he was in the UK by a judge. There’s evidence of them both being abusive and anyone licking Johnny’s asshole should review it 🤷‍♀️
If you watched that trial and truly believed he is as bad as her then god forbid you are abused at any point in your life and when you stand up and defend yourself you’re told that you’re just as bad because you have substance issues, you kicked or punched a cupboard in frustration and you fired off some angry messages. Christ go tweet Eve Barlow or something. Seems like you’d fit right in with her.

I find it unbelievable that people who watched that trial are more concerned about his mistakes than the fact a woman not only gaslit her partner, she mentally and physically abused him, cheated on him, used him financially and told bare faced lies about him. Demanded money, Range Rovers, penthouses and apartments like she was entitled to them after 18 months of marriage and the worst thing for me, was videoing and photographing him at his very worst. It beggars belief that folk can actually sit and type this kind of comment out 👆🏽because they have an obvious dislike of the man in question. You can’t sugar coat it. She is the abuser. She has made a mockery of anyone who is suffering at the hands of someone who is violent and abusive. She should be in jail for what she has done.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Eve Barlow watch....

note how she doesnt mention the thousands they have made in donations to the childrens hospital that AH donated pledged money to

Apparently Fartlow now goes by the name Eve Dov Ber... we're gonna need a new handle folks.

Reactions: 8
For the moment leave aside the issue of Amber abusing Johnny..... and if that fits the 'science'.

But this little gem of propaganda has popped up....

Yes.... the jury, and the court. and everyone watching the trial, only came to the conclusion that they did because they didn't understand "the dynamics of domestic violence."..... a.k.a. the 'science'.

This is a theme present in the various articles and commentary which has spewed forth since the verdict.
And indeed is present in the ongoing narrative of "Johnny abused her," "Amber wasn't the perfect victim," etc.

And I'll agree that it is rather unsettling to reach the end of the trial, look back at the evidence, and conclude Amber doesn't have any proof that Johnny did anything to her, and there is a mountain of evidence that Amber did stuff to Johnny.

And so we resort to, "well we don't really know what went on behind closed doors," and "well he did drink and take drugs," and for the really desperate, "he banged kitchen doors, and that can be frightening."
Which no doubt it can.
But apparently it wasn't for Amber, as can be seen on the video.

"Oh but Johnny's no saint,"...... well maybe not....
But isn't that just a way of saying he isn't the perfect victim?

Which brings me to this....

"when men - typically men - choke or try to choke or attack women around the neck."

Remind me, what item of Tasya van Ree's jewellery was broken at Seattle airport?

Think how many times Amber described Johnny with his hands at her throat.
And then consider how many of those alleged attacks occurred within the time-frame of suppressed 'medical reports/therapists notes'.

Now add to that how often Amber said she recognized a pattern developing.
And how often she alluded to the pattern as escalating.....
.... i.e, what someone aware of, and versed in, the 'science' of IPV would expect.

We should of course ignore the number of times her testimony did not match this pattern of escalation.
Like when Amber says such-and-such was the "the first time when" such-and-such happened: having already described it as happening six months before.
.... for the 'science' will explain that away by application of the 'science'....

Perhaps what Ms Heard, or her legal team, presented was the 'science' of domestic violence.
Which may well explain why a judge, trained in the science, gave Ms Heard's evidence more weight than perhaps it deserved to rule in favour of the Sun and Mr Wootton.... well done Amber, you really struck blow against rich and powerful men there love.....

Whilst a jury, not trained in the 'science', saw the 'science' for what it is.... Dr Dawn Hughes.

Reactions: 7
I’m a victim of DV myself, not Heard’s sister. And just find it baffling how you are all praising a man who was an abuser too. There is evidence (audio, confession, texts etc) of him threatening and abusing her so to see people lusting after him and making jokes is just weird and insulting
Heaps of us were DV victims too but we don’t blindly support a woman just because she was the ‘alleged victim’. I agree that perhaps both parties were abusive with one another, but Depp claimed he head butted Amber by accident, thus he never intended to hurt her in any way. Smashing cabinets is only a form of aggression, just like how you would do meditation to vent your anger. People express their anger differently.

and cmon now Amber literally has borderline personality, meaning it is the border between diagnosed to be psychosis or rather as a normal person. In this case, it is also normal of Amber to keep taunting and calling Depp all these years, because that’s what people with borderline personality will do. Unfortunately, we are all easy targets now for her to help provide her the attention she is seeking.

if you saw people idolising Johnny in this thread, this forum is the mildest form on the internet in sharing their support for Johnny. Go to Twitter and the supporters are much worse. I have a feeling you’re mistaking Tattle for Twitter.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The people bitching about Depp’s faults are the ones who’d say a woman deserved to be raped if she’s in a short skirt, or the wrong area or to flirty with a man. To me, there is just no difference in what they’re saying on this thread. He did drugs, he slammed cupboards and he allowed her friends in to their home etc! So therefore he’s as bad! I can not comprehend how people watched that trial and came to the conclusion he’s as bad as her. He’s not faultless but he’s still the victim here.

Reactions: 15
I know statistically women suffer more DV at the hands of their partner than men, but it does not mean men don’t suffer too. We should take all accusations of DV seriously, it really shouldn’t have a gender and I’m getting annoyed with this ‘it’s set womens rights back’ no it’s highlighted that men do suffer too and we need to listen more

Reactions: 10

I'm not sure if this has been posted here before.
Hmmmmmm the poopy Dauber needs a further dig clearly! I shall grab my miners hat and axe. Starting to think someones controlling AH tbh, but she doesn't even even know it herself, she'd hate that. But thats how it looks Turdle, it looks like the dwarf is watching you for someone elses eyes. But I've always been a sus sort. I can see why Dauber might of been triggered psychology to 'believe all women' but there's something more, I can smell it.

On a different note any lawyerly types in the house this morning? I'll just pop it in a spoiler as it's not related to this case - yet.

Bit of diff research job this week, I've been asked to help out a writer in US with some research about two loaded high profile individuals who may have hidden crim records in UK and France pre computer records. Or any records of complaints regarding impropriety not followed up etc etc. Where would you even start with that?! Theses international cases get rather complicated dont they!

I know statistically women suffer more DV at the hands of their partner than men, but it does not mean men don’t suffer too. We should take all accusations of DV seriously, it really shouldn’t have a gender and I’m getting annoyed with this ‘it’s set womens rights back’ no it’s highlighted that men do suffer too and we need to listen more
I think the stats though are only based on number if the guys speak up, no speak, no stat. Someone posted some great info here about (soz not sure who or which thread now) what is suspected to be the true stats on male survivors, it was shocking. I saw Dad yesterday, dad who got through twenty years with a woman a bit like Amber. He'd never of told anyone, I had to see it to know. He's still a bit broken, he was raised to be such a good kind god fearing man, it made me sad as I think I have come through all that better than him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Amber needs to let it go and build her life back up but she’s a narcissist and won’t…looks like this thread will be continuing for a lonnnggg time
Wow that is so interesting. Just shows how much/many people have vested in the movement. They cannot seem to grasp that someone has used it for there own gain. And are now doing anything to protect it. It's rediculous how political this is too. Unfortunately, I can see this rumbling on for a long time. Heards trip to NYC seems to have raised suspicions with a lot of people due to the ACLU headquarters being there. ACLU have come out of this looking very bad. It has really drawn attention to how ugly these corporate charities are.

Someone posted some great info here about (soz not sure who or which thread now) what is suspected to be the true stats on male survivors, it was shocking. I saw Dad yesterday, dad who got through twenty years with a woman a bit like Amber. He'd never of told anyone, I had to see it to know. He's still a bit broken, he was raised to be such a good kind god fearing man, it made me sad as I think I have come through all that better than him.
sorry to hear that about your dad. Did he get out?

It’s weird how Heard, Megs and Alice keep headlining Tattle threads, like an unholy trinity of toxic femininity.

• Heart
  • Haha
I think the stats though are only based on number if the guys speak up, no speak, no stat. Someone posted some great info here about (soz not sure who or which thread now) what is suspected to be the true stats on male survivors, it was shocking. I saw Dad yesterday, dad who got through twenty years with a woman a bit like Amber. He'd never of told anyone, I had to see it to know. He's still a bit broken, he was raised to be such a good kind god fearing man, it made me sad as I think I have come through all that better than him.
I am sorry to hear about your dad, I do hope he is ok and can find peace 🙂 I can imagine a lot of male DV isn’t reported due to the culture of “men are stronger than women” but I hope this case will help men come forward and speak of their time.

• Heart
I am sorry to hear about your dad, I do hope he is ok and can find peace 🙂 I can imagine a lot of male DV isn’t reported due to the culture of “men are stronger than women” but I hope this case will help men come forward and speak of their time.
♥ I agree
Was infuriating when Rottonbumbum told Johnny ‘you’re bigger than Miss Heard right’
Everyone could see what he was implying.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
sorry to hear that about your dad. Did he get out?

It’s weird how Heard, Megs and Alice keep headlining Tattle threads, like an unholy trinity of toxic femininity.
He did in the end, only because she left though, he felt he had to stay for me, to keep me safe (and fed), maybe when I had left home he would of broken free, anyway, she got hooked by a narc of her own, left us, reinvented herself and my history to boot. Hence my love of digging into history. Dad is a big bear gentle man and although has a new partner, she's quite a tough hard cookie herself at just 4ft 10", a completely different cookie cutter to us, we are rather squishy and colourful types. I'd love to see him laugh more, naturally. He still has his guitar though and when he sings as he did yesterday I can hear the real clever witty thoughtful him, with a slightly broken voice. I'm indebted to him for keeping my childhood as sane as it could be. 🎶 🙏

like an unholy trinity of toxic femininity.
Perfick description!

Re the poo Dauber, I found this 2018 vid about her, very few views or likes, it has some interesting hashtags to follow up for some back ground on her fight for rapeculture. Not sure I actually want to listen to her gob but I'll pop it on whilst I do the dishes. Dont forget she has been seen to fiddle with evidence and create previous rabble rousing etc too.

Last edited:
  • Heart
space baby - there's a thread on reddit Elon musk is not Amber's baby daddy, comments are interesting

'There are rumors Whitney was her surrogate. I would like the tea on that. I am so thirsty. Elon has a breeding kink. He believes the world birth rate is declining. Amber is very secretive about this whole thing and that's either because she ruthlessly swindled those embryos and implanted them in her sister-Or she somehow found a sperm donor to do ANOTHER round of IVF with and embryos at the tune of $10,000 a pop? That's Elon's baby.'

There was some talk about how the poor wee 'un will have all eyes on her to see who she looks like as she grows up. Thats already an abusive situation to be put in.

Dotty is feeling rather maternal today it seems.

They mentioned this link too - https://poptopic.com.au/rumour/amber-heard-allegedly-blackmailed-elon-musk/

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Just wondering how do people know she didn't carry the child? Did she say, or was she photographed when she would of been pregnant or something.
There was something on twitter saying there was never a court case about the embryos. No files had been submitted. I guess that is from a conversation that Whitney had with her mum that Jennifer Howell heard. It's an odd one and I guess no ones business but intriguing none the less.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.