Johnny Depp & Amber Heard #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just wondering how do people know she didn't carry the child? Did she say, or was she photographed when she would of been pregnant or something.
There was something on twitter saying there was never a court case about the embryos. No files had been submitted. I guess that is from a conversation that Whitney had with her mum that Jennifer Howell heard. It's an odd one and I guess no ones business but intriguing none the less.
Amber mentioned implicitly in one of her IG posts (which now has been deleted, it was the photo of her putting Oonagh on her chest as the two lying down in bed) that she didnt need to be carrying a baby herself and to be in a marriage to be a mum (if I’m not mistaken)

Reactions: 4
Just wondering how do people know she didn't carry the child? Did she say, or was she photographed when she would of been pregnant or something.
There was something on twitter saying there was never a court case about the embryos. No files had been submitted. I guess that is from a conversation that Whitney had with her mum that Jennifer Howell heard. It's an odd one and I guess no ones business but intriguing none the less.
Yarp that JH convo too. The first post with baby on belly is still there, just had a nose. Her insta pix show no hiding of belly, infact she is flat as a flat thing doing yoga just the week before Onnagh arrives. Her first post with Oonagh, all that balls about having a baby with no ring. No. She chose to have that child with no daddy in the middle of a really toxic public situation to make her look more wholesome after becoming an aunt. And I am of a mind that I don't think thats quite fair on little 'un. Ohhh I've got a right grump on about it! Kids got a right to know who she is and who she comes from. Hope she does ok.

Reactions: 10
She posted this bizarre video on the day her baby was born. I wonder how long it was before she actually got to meet her. The baby reveal photo was posted about 7 weeks later when she was in London filming Aquaman. My theory is she found a surrogate the year before when the UK trial was happening. The dates line up.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She posted this bizarre video on the day her baby was born. I wonder how long it was before she actually got to meet her. The baby reveal photo was posted about 7 weeks later when she was in London filming Aquaman. My theory is she found a surrogate the year before when the UK trial was happening. The dates line up.

Whats with the death threats? :eek:

So did she not have Oonagh with her straight away, maybe she stayed with surrogate to start with for milk.

Reactions: 1
Thank you, I knew nothing about her really other than Depp's wife. All very interesting, I would hope that she wouldn't have a baby for those selfish reasons but then I remember this is a woman who lied about SA and DV for her own gain. I just hope that she has sorted out her drugs and drink because going by the footage she really cannot handle it and obviously affects her mental health.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
He did in the end, only because she left though, he felt he had to stay for me, to keep me safe (and fed), maybe when I had left home he would of broken free, anyway, she got hooked by a narc of her own, left us, reinvented herself and my history to boot. Hence my love of digging into history. Dad is a big bear gentle man and although has a new partner, she's quite a tough hard cookie herself at just 4ft 10", a completely different cookie cutter to us, we are rather squishy and colourful types. I'd love to see him laugh more, naturally. He still has his guitar though and when he sings as he did yesterday I can hear the real clever witty thoughtful him, with a slightly broken voice. I'm indebted to him for keeping my childhood as sane as it could be. 🎶 🙏
However it happened and even if some of the after effects linger, I’m glad he is no longer suffering in that way and it sounds like you and he have an incredibly special bond Dotty.

These tangled Amber / Alice / Meghan stories have a very particular lure for some of us, that’s for damn sure as mustard.

• Heart
I have endo so wouldn’t be able to carry a baby safely without complications and have struggled to stay pregnant in the past, which is why I’m childless. I wonder what her fertility issue is? She said she was told she wouldn’t be able to conceive naturally so I’m wondering what the problem is… I’m just nosy tbh! I do understand how difficult it is to always be asked ‘when are you going to have a baby?’, and the pressure on women to breed and have a baby the “natural” way. I guess I’m just a bit concerned for her daughter, as she surrounds herself with utter axe wounds like Eve Barlow and isn’t the most stable of people herself... to put it mildly. Money talks….

• Heart
Oh great we get to see the greatest actress of all time ever yet again attempt to remember her lines lies.

Oh great we get to see the greatest actress of all time ever yet again attempt to remember her lines lies.
To add - just read a quote where she’s claiming it was social medias fault plus JD paid employees and ‘randos’ on the stand. Basically my dog did it and ran away eh Amber?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Here we go again…🥱🥱 Amber just give up please
So much for moving on and wanting to be left alone. Hope she's getting paid for it, gotta pay that debt off some how. She has no class or self respect. What is she hoping to achieve here. People aren't going to magically start believing her. I'm sure at this point she could tell me the sea was made of water and I'd doubt her.

• Haha
So much for moving on and wanting to be left alone. Hope she's getting paid for it, gotta pay that debt off some how. She has no class or self respect. What is she hoping to achieve here. People aren't going to magically start believing her. I'm sure at this point she could tell me the sea was made of water and I'd doubt her.
She’s a classic narc, she won’t ever let it go. She wants to be the ✨brave and stunning✨ poster girl for female DV victims

91CB310A-CE7A-4729-9B58-434F9BEB0ACC.gif

Reactions: 10
Wonder how much she’s being paid.

I’m not blindly following JD because I do believe that the pair of them were toxic and violent to each other. But AH basically made herself out to be someone who barely fought back, only under duress.

Reactions: 2
Wow look at that acting 🤭🤭 grab your mega pints guys it’s gonna get good

58ECBD31-21BC-4471-B6DD-A87CF22D07AE.gif

• Haha
At this point the media is only enabling her BPD by giving her attention.

Reactions: 13
She blames social media, the jury, the judge, the witnesses. Everyone but herself. The world heard her on those tapes, saw the incriminating evidence. Guilty as charged

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don’t know if it’s been discussed but the media are even drawing conclusions about the NFT artwork of Lily Rose, claiming he’s calling his own daughter cunning etc. when it’s actually taken from A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man by James Joyce.
The media are basically stretch Armstrong with their reaching at this point

CA32D64D-BCCF-4DD7-904B-3CBAD5BFE97E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.