Johnny Depp & Amber Heard #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You could accept their argument more if she appeared scared but she didn't she just kept fiddling with the camera & then smirked into the camera at the end. This was not a woman who was scared.

It was interesting too how she just went on about herself in that they were fine in the morning. She didn't give a tit about why he was angry, it was all about her.
I always thought that was incredibly selfish, he just found out he's been ripped off for millions by people he trusted, it's days after him mum died and she makes it all about her. She could have just walked away.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I watched mostly with Emily D Baker. I was a lawyer (until I quit in Jan - best decision ever), so understood a fair bit but still needed help with the US law, especially things like the SLAPP rule. I also found it really helpful to know if she was seeing what I was seeing when witnesses were giving evidence.
Oh wow! Would love to know what you think about the UK trial. I still don't get how Whitney was allowed to watch the whole thing in court before she sat for her testimony.
I mostly watched with Emily too. And dropped into legalbytes because I liked how one of them had no knowledge of the case and didn't look at outside info.

You could accept their argument more if she appeared scared but she didn't she just kept fiddling with the camera & then smirked into the camera at the end. This was not a woman who was scared.

It was interesting too how she just went on about herself in that they were fine in the morning. She didn't give a tit about why he was angry, it was all about her.
And just like Morgan Tremaine testified, they (TMZ) were given an edited video. She cut out the part where she laughs and smirks at the end.
It’s just a stale argument at this point, along with the burn the witch and drown her stuff (those were plucked out of 70k texts)
I haven’t got the energy to argue with the cUpBoArD bAnGeRs! anymore. I’m on my period too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh if my various message apps were downloaded and shown in evidence against me I would be absolutely fucked :ROFLMAO: I’m constantly insulting my friends etc in what would have the Pearl clutchers having me sent to an asylum.
The pearl clutchers are always the worst anyway. Look at the vitriol on Twitter, I hate to think what that Stanford woman writes in texts!

I’ve never heard of “actual malice” before and was interested in noting how different the hurdles are between UK & US are.

It reminds me a bit of the Oscar Pistorius trial and how we all became experts in Dolus Eventualis 😂
God that trial was nuts too, wish I’d been on tattle then!

Reactions: 6
The pearl clutchers are always the worst anyway. Look at the vitriol on Twitter, I hate to think what that Stanford woman writes in texts!
Seriously I thought she was a man & a bot. Apparently she’s a professor?! With tenure clearly for the shite she spews… Imagine paying to be taught by that absolute hole, another one who likes to shoe horn her fucked up agenda into absolutely everything. Michele Dauber is bleeping vile I actually think she’s worse than Eve atm.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Seriously I thought she was a man & a bot. Apparently she’s a professor?! With tenure clearly for the shite she spews… Imagine paying to be taught by that absolute hole, another one who likes to shoe horn her fucked up agenda into absolutely everything. Michele Dauber is bleeping vile I actually think she’s worse than Eve atm.
Probably share their pearl sets. Wring them out together while rage tweeting into the void.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
BiB: 😂😂😂😂😂 So did I!

I have a personal tit list at the moment - she’s at the top, along with Charlotte Proudman. Awful people.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder how many people in current society have actually seen the 1944 film Gaslight, starring Ingrid Bergman, Charles Boyer, Angela Lansbury and Joseph Cotton.
me it's an absolute classic

If you find it triggering why are still here????
Good Morning folks. This is your friendly every day reminder that Tattle has an ignore button... costs nothing to use it...

Last edited:
  • Heart
There are no winners and losers as they were both victims of a vicious and mutually abusive relationship. This goody v baddy thing is so childish, they both abused one another.

Don’t quote me any further please

I find the desperation from everyone to paint Johnny as a saint triggering
I think you doth project too much....

Reactions: 1
Stephen Deuters has still got his tweets protected....

Interesting.

Reactions: 2
I just come across this. This is from 2018 she's definitely still using here, flying high!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just come across this. This is from 2018 she's definitely still using here, flying high!
absolutely high as a kite... look at those involuntary eyelash flutters

does she say i just fell right before i went out? yes love you were swaying like fudge while on stage too

• Haha
Reactions: 7
absolutely high as a kite... look at those involuntary eyelash flutters

does she say i just fell right before i went out? yes love you were swaying like fudge while on stage too
It’s quite clear to me that the whole lot living in the ECB building were all constantly drinking & doing cocaine on the daily. The only people who seemed to be honest about it were Depp & Whitney.

I still feel for Whitney, she’s the less attractive bullied sister, always in the shadows & Amber clearly treats her like tit - but W obz feels a sense of loyalty to AH cause I guess they are all they really had growing up,she had just had a baby and was dragged across to the other side of the US to keep up with all this bullshit. I wish she had/would take JH advice - I don’t think she’s a bad person I think she’s just been indoctrinated by her narc sister.

Reactions: 17
I just want to slap her with a very large wet fish frankly. I am studying methods, Palin is assisting, this is funny and gives a lovely historical background also to the ancient art of slapping stupid people around the face with dead sea vertebrata. Apparently mullet are the best, oily and particularly annoying to the slapee. 🤭😇

🐟🐟🐟

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So how did Amber recieve a text on her phone that had been thrown out of the penthouse window after being given to her makeup artist for safekeeping?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I just want to slap her with a very large wet fish frankly. I am studying methods, Palin is assisting, this is funny and gives a lovely historical background also to the ancient art of slapping stupid people around the face with dead sea vertebrata. Apparently mullet are the best, oily and particularly annoying to the slapee. 🤭😇

🐟🐟🐟

thanks so much for sharing this.. absolutely love Palin.. such a sweet guy.. met him several times I still say I'm willing to lose a hand to slap Heard with a pirahna...

My YT just autoplayed me a Popcorned Planet on MM and Evan Rachel Wood... no sorry thats one can of worms that I am not opening

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.