John_deedee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he’s on live now saying he can’t work because it costs too much for care. People are telling him that if he goes to work, he will get help via social workers etc. he’s having none of it!! She’s too complex etc…her adult life has been taken away by them…no John it’s your fault! Yea you have to contribute to direct payments, this amount decreases at age 25, but even so…this is for her well being, for her social activities! She deserves a life of her own too!

Reactions: 10
So he’s on live now saying he can’t work because it costs too much for care. People are telling him that if he goes to work, he will get help via social workers etc. he’s having none of it!! She’s too complex etc…her adult life has been taken away by them…no John it’s your fault! Yea you have to contribute to direct payments, this amount decreases at age 25, but even so…this is for her well being, for her social activities! She deserves a life of her own too!
He doesn’t want it that way though you can see he clearly wants to be Deedees main carer and has been for sometime now by what he says! So of course she is only use to him constantly being with her and doing everything including her personal care.

The video he put up yesterday where he is clearly not happy over comments made on TikTok all this anger in front of Deedee but yet he says he doesn’t want her upset. He wouldn’t let someone come back on his live because he said Deedee could tell that he wasn’t happy as she picks things up like that and he doesn’t want her upset but yet yesterday he made that video with her sitting right next to him in his car he vented his anger right infront of her you could see Deedee looked sad. Could John not have made that video in the home out of sight of Deedee as he does with videos he posts of himself, I found that strange he would wait till they were both in the car to do it as he says many times he doesn’t want his daughter to see him upset 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I noticed that as well, I thought why film with her there then! He said social services think they have a 'too close of a relationship'. When will he realise its not him being a dad that is a problem, its because he speaks inappropriately about her to thousands of people and she has no privacy or social life.

Reactions: 9
I noticed that as well, I thought why film with her there then! He said social services think they have a 'too close of a relationship'. When will he realise its not him being a dad that is a problem, its because he speaks inappropriately about her to thousands of people and she has no privacy or social life.
That’s exactly it 👍 the problem is not with Deedee at all it’s with him as her dad and how he as you say inappropriately speaks about her as though she is a baby/ young child. He wants people to treat and accept Deedee as an adult but yet he doesn’t treat her like one, corrected himself yesterday as he called her a child. He should not be speaking about her personal care or hygiene! if she did not have the conditions she has at 20 years of age and just like any other 20yr old woman he would not be able to talk about her in such a way.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
It’s odd because surely you would want all the help you can get ? If what he says about the past is true then I can understand it would be difficult to trust people however if that was the reason he wouldn’t be so happy to parade DeeDee on social media the way he does ! I get the feeling he doesn’t want anyone getting too close, but why ? 🤔

Reactions: 3
Just caught a bit of their live, they are duelling someone and John was saying DeeDee was upset because their main account got banned, he said she got excited yesterday dancing and her top came up and exposed her, but it was ok as the people who were watching said they couldn’t see much !!! He said someone must’ve reported them. As he was saying it Dee Dee was sat with her arms folded across her chest as if she was covering herself up 😔 also wearing a strapless top so it’s not like he’s dressed her appropriately so it doesn’t happen again. He then went on to tell everyone that’s she’s a bit moody as she’s due on !!! I don’t really watch their lives now as it makes me very uncomfortable.

• Wow
It’s odd because surely you would want all the help you can get ? If what he says about the past is true then I can understand it would be difficult to trust people however if that was the reason he wouldn’t be so happy to parade DeeDee on social media the way he does ! I get the feeling he doesn’t want anyone getting too close, but why ? 🤔
I had that same thought. What’s he hiding?

Reactions: 3
I know more about that young lady's menstrual cycle and private life than I do of my own 😳 He makes no attempt to protect her it's not appropriate behaviour and those that do sit and watch and big him up are also a part of the problem.

I know more about that young lady's menstrual cycle and private life than I do of my own 😳 He makes no attempt to protect her it's not appropriate behaviour and those that do sit and watch and big him up are also a part of the problem.
Deedee had a mermaid outfit on today and it kept slipping down so much so that people in the comments kept reminding him to pull it up. A few suggested attaching straps or Velcro but he said that was too complicated !
John kept telling DeeDee that the guy he was duelling had called her a donkey and that he needed beating up, I know he was just joking around but she was getting cross and punching towards the screen with her fists. John was laughing whilet saying he didn’t know where she got her violent streak from, of course everyone found it so ‘funny’ and ‘cute’ but I found it uncomfortable.

• Wow
Just caught a bit of their live, they are duelling someone and John was saying DeeDee was upset because their main account got banned, he said she got excited yesterday dancing and her top came up and exposed her, but it was ok as the people who were watching said they couldn’t see much !!! He said someone must’ve reported them. As he was saying it Dee Dee was sat with her arms folded across her chest as if she was covering herself up 😔 also wearing a strapless top so it’s not like he’s dressed her appropriately so it doesn’t happen again. He then went on to tell everyone that’s she’s a bit moody as she’s due on !!! I don’t really watch their lives now as it makes me very uncomfortable.
He's exploiting his daughter,how can he let all these strangers into his daughters life?
Why would Dee Dee be upset about his account being banned?too many people on Til Tok using disabled family members for ££

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I was watching some of a live the other week and he was saying that he shares a bath with her, someone asked if he wore shorts an he said no because she doesn’t no what a Willy is I felt sick! Did anyone else see this?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I was watching some of a live the other week and he was saying that he shares a bath with her, someone asked if he wore shorts an he said no because she doesn’t no what a Willy is I felt sick! Did anyone else see this?
Are you bleeping kidding me?

This is DISGUSTING. Sharing a bath is far farrrr too intimate! My daughter is 10, and I’ve previously said she’s severely disabled. Even my husband now lets me see to her personal care pretty much because boundaries and dignity? But even when he does help, it’s never ever come to that! She has a shower, he is fully clothed because it just isn’t necessary.. why would you share a shower/bath? What the hell?!!! This guy is soooooo dodgy it’s unreal

• Wow
Reactions: 9
OMG thats wrong, it doesn’t matter if she knows what it is or not, he has crossed a line
I hope social services are aware of this

Reactions: 8
Baths aren't exactly big enough for two and certainly not for that scenario. Wouldn't feel comfortable if it was a mum doing it either, some things just cross a boundary even in all innocence 😱😱😱

• Wow
WTAF!!!!! Wow speechless. My daughter is nearly 2 an if she has a bath with my husband he wears shorts always has. He creeps me out I cnt wait cj for long makes me so uncomfortable

• Sad
He’s a predator.

Nah that’s too far,
He was Duelling Chris at the time, This was a few weeks ago
Did the person he was duelling show any sign of discomfort when he said that ?
I’m not saying John is doing anything sinister but that’s definitely inappropriate ! I just can’t get my head around the fact he doesn’t want the support of carers and also can’t understand why he needs to tell people anything about DeeDees intimate hygiene or her menstrual cycle it’s just not right.

Sounds like he's been doing all this stuff like bathing with her and shaving her private parts for so long it's become normal to him.Its absolutely outrageous 😳

• Sad
  • Wow