John_deedee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I understand Johns life must be difficult but why is he rewarded constantly, his bank balance must be way up there by now.

Reactions: 5
So the money from the gofund me got swindled.
Like we all said it would. MONTHS ago. When John said hes not been able to get in touch with the guy...and didnt have his contact details. Yet kept pushing the gofundme link regardless.
£1,999 gone.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
So just on £2000 has vanished! and all he does is shrug his shoulders 🤔 money that people kindly donated and he’s not doing anything about it... again I’ll say like the man/men who allegedly abused his daughter, for a man who claims to be so forthright and determined on protecting his daughter and won’t put up with any wrong doings sorry to say but his behaviour and what he says tells me a different story….
I’m sure he’s not phased by all that money supposedly gone missing as there is already another page set up by 2 woman and Caitlin and her partner are setting a go fund me for him also! 🤷🏻‍♀️😡

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Theinkedfella used to go live with dee dee and do micky mouse impressions and she absolutely loved watching him.Then suddenly John has put a stop to it does anyone know why please?

Reactions: 2
Theinkedfella used to go live with dee dee and do micky mouse impressions and she absolutely loved watching him.Then suddenly John has put a stop to it does anyone know why please?
I also wanted to no th reasoning behind this. Personally I feel he exploits Deedee on tiktok, no safeguarding for her at all. Makes me so angry when people do this too there children.
I no she isnt a child but she is extremely vulnerable, ive seen her being sick, having a seizure on lives, it’s really not acceptable

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Finally an explanation on the missing go fund money! Why on earth would you allow a complete stranger to set a go fund me page up and without even checking their profile first??? 🤷🏻‍♀️ No one can surely be that naive… why didn’t he say when on his live the other night he couldn’t talk about it for legal reasons! All’s he said was that it was gone, been stolen by the person who set it up. Maybe he didn’t want to mention it really incase he thought people would not donate again as it was nearly £2000 so the less spoke about it the better really.. for him 🤔

Last edited:
I've seen a few people who just sit their kids with disabilities in front of the camera for views,maybe John could do other activities with Dee Dee,it's all about him

Reactions: 7
I've seen a few people who just sit their kids with disabilities in front of the camera for views,maybe John could do other activities with Dee Dee,it's all about him
Literally! I’m so so so sick of seeing it, these people are using their kids difficulties for financial gain and it’s disgusting and selfish.

Yes finances can be hard, I know but by golly is sell the shirt on my back before exploiting my child who can not have any say in it, plus it’s mightily undignifying and often verges onto a safeguarding issue.

I agree it's defo a safeguarding issue. I can't even watch I find it quite upsetting and often Inappropriate. I get a bad vibe from him! My gut instinct is telling me something isn't right. I wish that I could somehow stop him exploiting the poor girl. Give her some privacy and let her keep her dignity! Saying to a thousand people that you have to shave her is not on. He is vile

Reactions: 7
That tiktok he posted was odd, was this Adam the conman then ? One of the messages from John (which John said wasn’t him) said the police had been at the door again due to gus treatment of Dee Dee and I don’t think that’s something he would write but after witnessing the type of people on tiktok who do scam nothing would surprise me anymore !

Reactions: 1
So I've heard about the GFM it's terrible and I see John has made another one where the money will go straight into his account. My question is, why does he need all this money? I'm not mean but he's gifted constantly daily for hours, we have seen how much can be made from the people that have been talked about on Tattle. He never takes Dee out does he and she's normally dressed in an outfit bought by a fan. Finally although I have lots more I want to say, what did he do before Tictok in fact what did any of them do.

Reactions: 9
So I've heard about the GFM it's terrible and I see John has made another one where the money will go straight into his account. My question is, why does he need all this money? I'm not mean but he's gifted constantly daily for hours, we have seen how much can be made from the people that have been talked about on Tattle. He never takes Dee out does he and she's normally dressed in an outfit bought by a fan. Finally although I have lots more I want to say, what did he do before Tictok in fact what did any of them do.
I feel the same as you. Something doesn’t add up with him and there are massive safeguarding issues. I know things are not as easily accessed as DeeDee is an adult but surely there is some support in it there ?? They don’t appear to even have carers in to help (I could be wrong) which I don’t understand

Reactions: 6
My thoughts exactly! The new GFM page was set up 3 weeks ago but yet John is only now making a post about the last one, surely this post should have been done straight away when all this first happened. There is no investigation by the sounds of it as he said he hasn’t heard anything from police etc so I’m intrigued as to why the post now?? For a man who says constantly he’s only on TikTok for awareness and to make people happy and that he doesn’t want or ask for anything then now having 2 GFM pages in his name ( someone else also going to do a page for him also ) he certainly is not discouraging people from setting them up and from donating which I would think would be a decent thing to do.
It seems this man is just greedy and out for what he can gain from the public using his disabled daughter to achieve this! As was stated in previous post he cannot be struggling financially as I’m sure he gets all the appropriate benefits for Deedee, her clothes are bought from fans and he also receives some clothing himself and tbh I wouldn’t think his shopping bill either is very costly as he lives on chicken/rice he says and Deedee is liquid fed so again when you take all that into account as this is what he chooses to share daily then why on earth would he keep on taking money from complete strangers if he was this amazing and honourable man….

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Saw on his live a woman sent Deedee my little pony toy and she commented that she had sent it, his reply to her was Deedee was disappointed as it’s small and not the same as the one she already has… this man is just so rude and unappreciative of anything anyone does. He saves hundreds of £££s on not having to buy his daughter any clothes or toys and to actually say to people who have took the time out to buy and send Deedee a present only for him to be rude and so ungrateful shows his true character and not this humble godly hero people see him to be. Another comment from a mum was that she would love someone to set up a GFM page for her disabled son, that comment was ignored but he continued to read out all the ‘you’re an amazing dad’ comments as he always does, totally self obsessed…

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
So he's sniffing round Sasha with his daughter in tow, nice 🙄🥴
Don't think she is the right sex for him check out his pictures on his Instagram in his leather things and chains reckon these are for gay mags 😆

My thoughts exactly! The new GFM page was set up 3 weeks ago but yet John is only now making a post about the last one, surely this post should have been done straight away when all this first happened. There is no investigation by the sounds of it as he said he hasn’t heard anything from police etc so I’m intrigued as to why the post now?? For a man who says constantly he’s only on TikTok for awareness and to make people happy and that he doesn’t want or ask for anything then now having 2 GFM pages in his name ( someone else also going to do a page for him also ) he certainly is not discouraging people from setting them up and from donating which I would think would be a decent thing to do.
It seems this man is just greedy and out for what he can gain from the public using his disabled daughter to achieve this! As was stated in previous post he cannot be struggling financially as I’m sure he gets all the appropriate benefits for Deedee, her clothes are bought from fans and he also receives some clothing himself and tbh I wouldn’t think his shopping bill either is very costly as he lives on chicken/rice he says and Deedee is liquid fed so again when you take all that into account as this is what he chooses to share daily then why on earth would he keep on taking money from complete strangers if he was this amazing and honourable man….
Wonder what benefits would say bet he is raking money in on tik tok something really amiss with this vile little man.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Don't think she is the right sex for him check out his pictures on his Instagram in his leather things and chains reckon these are for gay mags 😆

Wonder what benefits would say bet he is raking money in on tik tok something really amiss with this vile little man.
Sasha won't be interested she has said herself she hates kids. She is far too selfish to be with someone who has a child with such extreme needs can't stand her 😅

Reactions: 4

Totally agree 👍 something not right about him I don’t get a good feeling on him being this innocent genuine man that’s in respect to his ex, and yes he looks after his disabled daughter but to me anyone who has been physically and emotionally abused for years and years would not do what he does now. I don’t even see his Instagram thankfully seeing some of his videos is enough where he’s miming to songs being derogative about women! Not really what you would be singing about when I would think majority of his adoring fans are women.. 🤔🤷🏻‍♀️