John_deedee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone follow these? John is dad/carer to deedee and they often go live. I find the lives very odd, I wonder if deedee can consent to being on his tiktok. On todays live, someone asked about deedee’s wish list and he told her to say ‘love you’ which personally I find inappropriate. I clicked on the wish list and it’s got a lot of mens stuff on it!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Does anyone follow these? John is dad/carer to deedee and they often go live. I find the lives very odd, I wonder if deedee can consent to being on his tiktok. On todays live, someone asked about deedee’s wish list and he told her to say ‘love you’ which personally I find inappropriate. I clicked on the wish list and it’s got a lot of mens stuff on it!
He comes up on my FYP all the time. I see it as nothing more as exploiting his disabled child for views, cash and gifts. Yet if you call him out you’re piled on by the middle aged yummy mummies in the comments - as if you’re the wrong one for pointing this out. He’s sat reading tiktok comments whilst the poor girl is clearly desperate for his attention etc.
Can’t stand parents exploiting their vulnerable kids on this app, as they can’t consent.

Reactions: 18
I have seen him crop up on my fyp a few times and I've got to say he comes across as creepy.

I don't agree with him basically pimping out his disabled daughter for likes and money I have a severely disabled neice and our family would never dream of doing what he does, especially for financial gain.

Disability benefits here are plentiful there are loads of support groups etc too its something we do well as a country especially for children.

The wishlist is full of weird stuff too like adult dress up costumes.

Lots of weird sexualisation of dee dee and then there's this, should someone who believes in poltergeists be in charge of someone's care?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I've never like to say this but yes I feel the same, something about it all makes me uncomfortable.

Reactions: 7
I’ve had to block him. It’s massively inappropriate, I’ve tried reporting his videos but apparently putting your disabled daughter out there for likes and gifts, doesn’t violate their standards!

Reactions: 5
Does John take care of Dee the whole time,when he gets a ban all he cares about his gifts

Reactions: 1
I honestly used to watch him thinking he was harmless just coming on for abit of company with being at home with deedee 24/7 obviously could be abit lonely but the more I’ve watched the more I’m thinking the same as you guys....

Reactions: 7
It's just soo odd how he dresses her in sexualised costumes and low cut dresses, and his content that is just him seems to be mostly half naked flexing or thrusting his little package at the camera.

Reactions: 11
Lots of weird sexualisation of dee dee and then there's this, should someone who believes in poltergeists be in charge of someone's care?

THIS
I have seen her dressed not quite right, it gave me weird vibes
He is exploiting her no question in that
Is there a mum around ever?

It's just soo odd how he dresses her in sexualised costumes and low cut dresses, and his content that is just him seems to be mostly half naked flexing or thrusting his little package at the camera.
And this
DeeDee is lovely though. Beautiful smile

From what I can gather from the videos where he answers questions he's been split up from her mum for five years and the reason Dee Dee has brain damage is because of how her mum behaved during pregnancy (no details given) so I'm guessing mum isn't in the picture.

It's definitely exploitative using her as a prop to make money, maybe she does enjoy time messing around with her dad but a lot of the time he's telling her what to do its not natural and sometimes sexualised and suggestive.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Why does his accounts keep getting banned?
I don't know but he shouldn't be on there doing what he's doing with poor DeeDee maybe TT take a dim view of exploiting disabled people.

John mentioned a few months back that Dee Dee mum was on drugs when she was pregnant hence the Brian damage but he didn’t know till years later, apparently the mum was abusive and called them police saying that John hit her and he got out in jail for the night when John was in jail for the night the mum would invite men round who sexually abused Dee Dee. When she was a teenager Dee Dee said something to a teacher or a carer and it all came out what the mum was doing and than she left and hasn’t been around since. Again I don’t know the facts this is just what he said on a live a few months back he got very emotional and cut the live. I haven’t really watched much of the tik toks as started to get weird vibes from what he was saying for example him talking about having to shave Dee Dee in her private areas.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
John mentioned a few months back that Dee Dee mum was on drugs when she was pregnant hence the Brian damage but he didn’t know till years later, apparently the mum was abusive and called them police saying that John hit her and he got out in jail for the night when John was in jail for the night the mum would invite men round who sexually abused Dee Dee. When she was a teenager Dee Dee said something to a teacher or a carer and it all came out what the mum was doing and than she left and hasn’t been around since. Again I don’t know the facts this is just what he said on a live a few months back he got very emotional and cut the live. I haven’t really watched much of the tik toks as started to get weird vibes from what he was saying for example him talking about having to shave Dee Dee in her private areas.
That poor girl that horrific if its true, why would he need to shave her privates? That's very very strange.

Reactions: 2
That poor girl that horrific if its true, why would he need to shave her privates? That's very very strange.
I know it’s awful really feel for her.
I have no idea it was very strange him saying that,that’s why I haven’t followed them anymore.

And this is exactly why he shouldn’t be doing any of what he does on TikTok. That is absolutely NOBODY’S business, and to think he’s saying things like that and exposing that poor girl’s trauma to the entire world on a very public platform when she can’t consent to that information being shared is disgusting. But hey, as long as he’s getting gifts, follows and likes right?!

And this is exactly why he shouldn’t be doing any of what he does on TikTok. That is absolutely NOBODY’S business, and to think he’s saying things like that and exposing that poor girl’s trauma to the entire world on a very public platform when she can’t consent to that information being shared is disgusting. But hey, as long as he’s getting gifts, follows and likes right?!
You can tell she doesn’t really like being on camera all the time as when they are live she gets annoyed and constantly tries to get his attention,he makes a show of her and not in a good way.

Reactions: 5
I hope someone reports him to social services, on the surface he seems like a loving father but there are many worrying things he does.