John_deedee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another strange guy doing a live with deedee and John.
John doesn’t seem to see the issues with any of it. He’s very bizarre and strange. I’ve said before, I feel sorry for dee dee he’s way more interested in being on live than he is with caring for her.

Reactions: 9
I’ve actuey commented something on a post tonight and have now found myself blocked all good doesn’t matter what really matters is a child/young woman being exploited for the way they are her father is an an out and out manipulator putting his daughter on show for the sympathy and views he knows tjhis will get an out an out attention seeking twit it’s all very wrong 🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I can't watch them anymore it makes me feel so uneasy watching that poor girl sat on the sofa while her dad is on live for hours and hours getting gifts. How about use that money and take the girl places. There are so many great places for disabled children out there. I've said it before.. he could go live once Dee Dee is settled for the night or if she does genuinely enjoy it. Go live for an hour or so!

The fact Dee Dee has had seizures and he didn't even stop the live. He says its raising awareness but she cannot say ' dad I don't want this all over the internet' I don't think it's fair to her at all...

Reactions: 15
Why can’t theinkedfella go live with him anymore? Everyone was asking theinkedfella but he just said he can’t but wouldn’t say why 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
This man gives me increasingly bad vibes. I am worried about the wellbeing of that poor girl.

His story does not add up regarding his ex wife, and if anything, only serves to make him seem like a white knight and saviour. Are there police reports or court documents to back up what he is alleging happened to his daughter? If she was being abused, surely the police were involved.

Something is off here and i think it's important that we question him and his motivations. DeeDee is a vulnerable adult and it is the responsibility of those more fortunate in society to ensure her safety and quality of life. If this means calling out the overly sexualised outfits and videos she (without consent) is appearing in, then so be it.
I don't believe a word he says he is so contradictory all the time she is his cash cow horrible vile little man

To be fair he just this second wiped her dribble and she straight up punched him in the side of the head as he turned away …..
Wish she could punch him really hard.

Reactions: 6
Why can’t theinkedfella go live with him anymore? Everyone was asking theinkedfella but he just said he can’t but wouldn’t say why 🤷🏼‍♀️
He’s a weirdo himself. There’s some videos knocking about tt, very questionable behaviour!

Reactions: 5
I feel sorry for his daughter… but I can’t watch him it creeps me out I feel uneasy from clips I have seen of him with his daughter 😳

Reactions: 8
He’s on live receiving birthday cards and gifts whilst doing a match with someone receiving gifts and likes the usually stuff.. he’s more interested in that than paying attention to his daughter who just sits and constantly looks at him for cues. He says he does this for awareness to educate people on deedees condition but yet telling the world and his wife Deedee is constipated and he needs to ‘get it out of her’ how is that educational?? Is that something we all need to know?? I’m 100% sure if Deedee had her own personal choice she would not want such a personal thing spoken about on a social media platform 😡 the man has no morals, no thought for his daughter he’s only interested in the limelight that he now gets because he’s used his daughter as a prop to get him that attention. I would like to know why he never took action to get the man/men who sexual abused his daughter as hes alleged. Clearly if this happened then he is responsible for letting a sick child abuser walk away to then go on and abuse other children! Even though he proclaims to love all his followers etc but yet could not get a man/men prosecuted for what he/they did to his daughter??? He wants all the support etc of his followers but yet let a scum bag walk away with abusing a child, that was his responsibility as a father and also a decent human being with a wider responsibility to the public in ensuring the abuser/abusers were lawfully brought to justice for the paedophile they are…

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
He’s on live receiving birthday cards and gifts whilst doing a match with someone receiving gifts and likes the usually stuff.. he’s more interested in that than paying attention to his daughter who just sits and constantly looks at him for cues. He says he does this for awareness to educate people on deedees condition but yet telling the world and his wife Deedee is constipated and he needs to ‘get it out of her’ how is that educational?? Is that something we all need to know?? I’m 100% sure if Deedee had her own personal choice she would not want such a personal thing spoken about on a social media platform 😡 the man has no morals, no thought for his daughter he’s only interested in the limelight that he now gets because he’s used his daughter as a prop to get him that attention. I would like to know why he never took action to get the man/men who sexual abused his daughter as hes alleged. Clearly if this happened then he is responsible for letting a sick child abuser walk away to then go on and abuse other children! Even though he proclaims to love all his followers etc but yet could not get a man/men prosecuted for what he/they did to his daughter??? He wants all the support etc of his followers but yet let a scum bag walk away with abusing a child, that was his responsibility as a father and also a decent human being with a wider responsibility to the public in ensuring the abuser/abusers were lawfully brought to justice for the paedophile they are…
Someone abused his child (deedee?) and he is doing nothing about it?

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Yes he is always saying his ex wife used to have men in the house who sexually abused Dee so what was he doing as he was in the same house he is a horrible excuse for a man something needs to be done about him.
Exactly where was he when this was going on as he so loves to say he’s brought deedee up for 20 years so how come a man or men were able to sexually abuse his daughter if he was bringing her up?? There’s a lot of his story he says nothing about only the parts about how bad deedees mum was he loves to tell the public that side of it.

Reactions: 7
I've noticed a few times what he says doesn't add up. He looks like a manipulator and attention seeker though.

Reactions: 9
Yes he is always saying his ex wife used to have men in the house who sexually abused Dee so what was he doing as he was in the same house he is a horrible excuse for a man something needs to be done about him.
He's no better exposing this young woman to strange men on social media,he took his daughter to that Sasha Fontain house and has since found out how she mocks disabled people and uses the word Sp##tic

Reactions: 6
"Fank ooo everyone for all da gifts"

Eurghhhh
It’s not like he doesn’t get DLA high rate for Dee Dee - I can’t believe his wish list for himself - He’s doing very well out of Dee Dee stuck on the settee all the time

Reactions: 3