John_deedee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does he need to ‘shave her private parts’??? Wtf, that’s just very weird and very worrying. I don’t like him, gut instincts are usually right too.

Reactions: 9
I can't see how social services aren't seeing huge safeguarding issues. They need to get actively involved & get DeeDee to at least a day centre for sometime with others

I’m not saying John is doing anything sinister but that’s definitely inappropriate ! I just can’t get my head around the fact he doesn’t want the support of carers and also can’t understand why he needs to tell people anything about DeeDees intimate hygiene or her menstrual cycle it’s just not right.
It is sinister though. There's no smoke without fire and I am horrified that he is getting away with this. He needs investigated.

Reactions: 7
It is sinister though. There's no smoke without fire and I am horrified that he is getting away with this. He needs investigated.
I know what you mean, it makes me wonder if the reason he shares so many personal details is a smoke screen, if he were to get asked about his intentions he can roll out the “I’ve got nothing to hide as I’m very open about her care” line, if that makes sense

Reactions: 5
He's always stating Dee Dee's an adult he shouldn't be bathing with her,he shouldn't be attending to her personal hygiene,he shouldn't be discussing her personal history with complete strangers and he does need looking into.

Reactions: 10
I’m a support worker and I have shown his videos to my team leader who has raised a self guarding concern ,and so have I with his local authority, not in a professional capacity but as a member of the public.
Hi @MrsWalton, did you get a response from the local authority? I understand you wouldn’t be able to share any details, but just wondering if they responded and is being taken further.

• Heart
I can't see how social services aren't seeing huge safeguarding issues. They need to get actively involved & get DeeDee to at least a day centre for sometime with others
I know his eldest daughter comes round each day to give him a break so he can either go to the gym or workout at home, she is in her 20's it would be more appropriate for her to bathe Deedee. Im horrified at the thought of him shaving her private area or him taking naked baths with her 🤬🤬😳

Hi @MrsWalton, did you get a response from the local authority? I understand you wouldn’t be able to share any details, but just wondering if they responded and is being taken further.
And a concern about him shaving her pubic area and bathing naked with her please

No way he actually said this on a live?? Wow!
Yes he says inappropriate things all the time, he talks about her menstrual cycle, he’s continued lives when DeeDee is distressed or having a seizure, he’s changed her top whilst on live and talked openly about his account getting banned due to her top falling down !!!

• Sad
I was watching some of a live the other week and he was saying that he shares a bath with her, someone asked if he wore shorts an he said no because she doesn’t no what a Willy is I felt sick! Did anyone else see this?
Omg that man is a sicko 😳

Social services had appointment the other day but he said on live he hid up didn't answer the door then said they are coming back on the 23rd
Social services had appointment to see him but he said on live he hid up he was shitting himself then said they are coming back on 23rd

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Nah that’s too far,

Did the person he was duelling show any sign of discomfort when he said that ?
I’m not saying John is doing anything sinister but that’s definitely inappropriate ! I just can’t get my head around the fact he doesn’t want the support of carers and also can’t understand why he needs to tell people anything about DeeDees intimate hygiene or her menstrual cycle it’s just not right.
I’ve not seen him duel him since, tue guy Chris who’s a bit of a creature himself looked visibly uncomfortable

Reactions: 4
Omg that man is a sicko 😳

Social services had appointment the other day but he said on live he hid up didn't answer the door then said they are coming back on the 23rd

Social services had appointment to see him but he said on live he hid up he was shitting himself then said they are coming back on 23rd
Well that just makes it obvious that he has something to hide! Call me out for making assumptions but those are the actions of someone who is scared of what they will find out 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
I've said it before but he gives me bad vibes. Why hide from social services? That poor girl has no dignity or privacy. It's so upsetting to watch I just can't. She has no life outside of sat on the sofa while her weird dad is begging for gifts on a live. It's just wrong on so many levels

Hes been blocked from going live so all he is saying go his other one.
I think for the good of Dee he needs to not be on Live at all.

Reactions: 6
The majority of the people on his lives are strangers,how can he expose his daughter to them?

What’s the lowdown on that Chris he always goes live with? He gives me proper bad vibes. When I see him he’s always in bed half naked. Urgh, something just not right.

Reactions: 4
They have told me they are aware of the situation I have been back in contact after he said about sharing a bath with her, as to me that is beyond wrong. He keeps saying she’s a 20 year old woman yet thinks it’s okay to share a bath !!!! 🤬

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
They have told me they are aware of the situation I have been back in contact after he said about sharing a bath with her, as to me that is beyond wrong. He keeps saying she’s a 20 year old woman yet thinks it’s okay to share a bath !!!! 🤬
It’s so beyond wrong 😞

I’ll keep my eye on his videos and save/screen record any dodgieness and raise it with SS & his local authority too. Hopefully the more concerns they get from us they’ll look into him.

Reactions: 6