John_deedee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Deedee just had a huge seizure on live. Was so sad to see and scary. She then sobbed and cried afterwards. So distressed.
Yes this is a part of her life. Yes she is 20. But NO she cannot give informed consent to be on a live. She has no ability to independently understand what tiktok or social media even is....
My god. Why on Earth would you keep live streaming that.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
They were opening presents for so long that has to be boring for her that's what it's all about gifts.

Reactions: 3
It’s all the over 40s single desperate lonely woman that defend him and block anyone that says anything like yesterday it was 1am and Dee Dee was so tired someone said he should put her to bed and she got blocked as John said Dee Dee is a 20 year old woman she can do what she likes, alright than

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Deedee just had a huge seizure on live. Was so sad to see and scary. She then sobbed and cried afterwards. So distressed.
Yes this is a part of her life. Yes she is 20. But NO she cannot give informed consent to be on a live. She has no ability to independently understand what tiktok or social media even is....
Tiktok don’t care, I’ve reported him for this before and it didn’t violate their standards! Unbelievable! The poor girl cannot consent to any of this, and the idiot dad shouldn’t be exploiting her this way. He absolutely should have gone off live immediately, morally he shouldn’t have her on there at all!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I’ve not been in many lives so not sure of routine and stuff but I was surprised to see them on live at gone 1am ☹

Reactions: 2
I'm so glad I found this post. He's always on lives, it's really weird. Poor girl has no choice

His username is johnlloyd175 now??

Why has he got a belly dancer outfit and a hula outfit on his wishlist?
some of the stuff he dresses DeeDee in is very risqué
74D34B3F-7E2D-4D37-8FAF-545CA9FC0D32.jpeg

0FDE5B9D-2CDD-4322-AD4F-ECE8C6DE25FD.jpeg

He has a GFM uo to raise money to take DeeDee on holiday. Had donations today, but the back story he says DeeDee is in hospital
ED76F2D7-703B-4C19-ACFC-D56515972C6D.jpeg

• Wow
I don’t know if anyone’s seen @wrench480 - it’s in America but he’s a full time single dad of two disabled kids and has a non verbal daughter - the content is always loving and never ever creepy or feel exploitative and uncomfortable and he doesn’t force them on live 24/7. I wish John would take note
Wrench is also a John! And he’s the most lovely creator!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Crikey…dare to ask a question about her welfare and his minions jump to his defence! I’ve seen a few people asking, and the comments aimed back at them are appalling

• Wow
Does she not attend any social care? Surely she’s not at home all day every day 😩
Yes she is at home all the time.
A couple of times recently he's taken her out to the displays etc though. But apparently it causes an increase in her seizures which is why she stays home all the time normally.