John_deedee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just come across this account it’s so uncomfortable. One minute it’s videos with his severely disabled daughter the next it’s shirtless incredibly suggestive videos eye bleeping the camera. It’s almost like he’s using the sympathy for his daughter to get female attention?? gives me bad vibes

Reactions: 11
I did use to like him, and always felt sorry for the abuse both of them got. But when deedee seems upset or unhappy, he still keeps that camera pointed on her and reading the comments. He doesn't sit right with me anymore.

Reactions: 7
The way he's half baked and gyrating around gives me a strange feeling and not in a good way.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Hes blocked me

I saw his live once and thought that he seemed like a great dad, and then I looked at his profile and then wanted to run into a wall with pencils in my eyes. ABSOLUTE CRINGE. The comments are all from thirsty middle aged women which are just 🤮.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I saw his live once and thought that he seemed like a great dad, and then I looked at his profile and then wanted to run into a wall with pencils in my eyes. ABSOLUTE CRINGE. The comments are all from thirsty middle aged women which are just 🤮.
It's sick exploitation, I feel soo sorry for her when I came across his page I couldn't sleep that night I was soo worried about her it breaks my heart.

Reactions: 1
I find it very strange like she’s some dolly he can get views out of

I can’t watch him
He did a Dress uo as Elsa and Ana from Frozen and he climbed on top of her in bed. The TT is still up I think
Then he did a Dirty Dancing movie scene when he run his hand over her body
Couldn’t watch any of his stuff again
I reported it but TT said no violation on both vids

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I can’t watch him
He did a Dress uo as Elsa and Ana from Frozen and he climbed on top of her in bed. The TT is still up I think
Then he did a Dirty Dancing movie scene when he run his hand over her body
Couldn’t watch any of his stuff again
I reported it but TT said no violation on both vids
I’ve reported a few too before I blocked him and I also got a no violation notice on those!

I’ve just come across this account it’s so uncomfortable. One minute it’s videos with his severely disabled daughter the next it’s shirtless incredibly suggestive videos eye bleeping the camera. It’s almost like he’s using the sympathy for his daughter to get female attention?? gives me bad vibes
Bang on. He knows exactly what he’s doing by exploiting his daughter combined with the thirst trap videos - trying to draw in desperate middle aged women.

I don’t know if anyone’s seen @wrench480 - it’s in America but he’s a full time single dad of two disabled kids and has a non verbal daughter - the content is always loving and never ever creepy or feel exploitative and uncomfortable and he doesn’t force them on live 24/7. I wish John would take note

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don’t know if anyone’s seen @wrench480 - it’s in America but he’s a full time single dad of two disabled kids and has a non verbal daughter - the content is always loving and never ever creepy or feel exploitative and uncomfortable and he doesn’t force them on live 24/7. I wish John would take note
Dubfrost is the same their page is educational and wholesome not creepy and sexualised

• Heart
John and deedee and sashafontain all met up and live now
I bets she's thinking can you go home now, btw he said Sacha birthday tomorrow something about look in the wish list, number one she's got another birthday really?. number two stop taking advantage of people John.

Sasha said John isn't her type in the slightest and he has kids and she hates kids...... she's just spent 2 hours with Dee Dee although I realise she's 20.

Also.. what's all that shite people are sending her? Does she really need all that crap?

John is on live with her now.. Deedee is trying to get her dad's attention by tapping his shoulder. He's just shrugging her off cos he's busy talking to this fancy women. Now she's asking for donations to get John, deedee and HER to Paris. 😬

Why is he ignoring deedee. 😭

Last edited: