John_deedee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“He said he” he just likes the attention notice he is talking almost every time he is on about what deedees mum did to them 😓
Deedee can’t give permission for this, I’m surprised his other kids are ok with this

• Wow
Reactions: 6
“He said he” he just likes the attention notice he is talking almost every time he is on about what deedees mum did to them 😓
Deedee can’t give permission for this, I’m surprised his other kids are ok with this
I actually reported the seizure video, and it came back that it didn’t violate and standards! How?? That poor girl was in her most vulnerable state and couldn’t give permission!

Reactions: 3
I think he is a pure liar. thought they did not celebrate xmas. he gives me the creeps.

Reactions: 6
I’m glad others are seeing it, he does a good job I’m sure but the TikTok ‘fame’ seems to have gone to his head plus his followers praise everything he does

• Wow
Just seen on my FYP a Tiktok he’s just posted. It’s a Peppa pig sound and Peppa moans and he’s made Deedee lip sync that part. Wtf….

Reactions: 4
Just seen on my FYP a Tiktok he’s just posted. It’s a Peppa pig sound and Peppa moans and he’s made Deedee lip sync that part. Wtf….
Just seen this and reported it disgusting to do that with your own daughter and a daughter that doesn’t have mental capacity to know what sound she is doing or what it may mean

Reactions: 5
Just seen this and reported it disgusting to do that with your own daughter and a daughter that doesn’t have mental capacity to know what sound she is doing or what it may mean
Yes!!! I reported it too. It’s funny when a couple do it but to Deedee that’s really not on.

The stories about him and deedee having to live on park benches when deedees mum was being abusive.
School calling social services multiple times on john.
John turning up at school drunk asking for help.
Nothing adds up

Reactions: 8
He done a tt where hes saying if you have been masturbating when seeing him you should buy him a xmas prezzie, omg he gives me the creeps.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
He needs to come off live and sort Dee Dee out as her top is coming down you can almost see her chest,poor thing

• Wow
Reactions: 2
The stories about him and deedee having to live on park benches when deedees mum was being abusive.
School calling social services multiple times on john.
John turning up at school drunk asking for help.
Nothing adds up
Doesn’t add up

Deedee just had a huge seizure on live. Was so sad to see and scary. She then sobbed and cried afterwards. So distressed.
Yes this is a part of her life. Yes she is 20. But NO she cannot give informed consent to be on a live. She has no ability to independently understand what tiktok or social media even is....

Reactions: 8
Deedee just had a huge seizure on live. Was so sad to see and scary. She then sobbed and cried afterwards. So distressed.
Yes this is a part of her life. Yes she is 20. But NO she cannot give informed consent to be on a live. She has no ability to independently understand what tiktok or social media even is....
Absolutely disgusts me

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Yep it looked bad all the army are praising. When she stopped and was crying he should of cut the live.
He's shown a video before of her crying because people stare at her. Why in the duck is he allowing over 1000 people stare at her 🙄

• Wow
Yep it looked bad all the army are praising. When she stopped and was crying he should of cut the live.
He's shown a video before of her crying because people stare at her. Why in the duck is he allowing over 1000 people stare at her 🙄
££££££££££ and attention pure and simple

Reactions: 4