John_deedee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Crikey the new "if you think I'm sexy" video with John half naked holding a massively seizuring Deedee is extremely concerning

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Crikey the new "if you think I'm sexy" video with John half naked holding a massively seizuring Deedee is extremely concerning
I really dislike him now after last night what I saw anyway many people bought gifts for DeeDee and he had the cheek to say look at Sasha's wish list it's her birthday tomorrow when it's not. Does he have no self respect or does he just like using people for gifts and proberly cash donations.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I really dislike him now after last night what I saw anyway many people bought gifts for DeeDee and he had the cheek to say look at Sasha's wish list it's her birthday tomorrow when it's not. Does he have no self respect or does he just like using people for gifts and proberly cash donations.
Did you see where she was asking about his fundraising to get deedee to paris for Disney land? Then she was like we can fundraise to get us there.. The fundraiser was initially there for John and deedee..
I honestly feel like she's got wet knickers for John, and she's that person who pretends to be nice to deedee, so John thinks oh this is the woman to have in my life around deedee, but secretly she's a horrible woman.

Reactions: 6
Did you see where she was asking about his fundraising to get deedee to paris for Disney land? Then she was like we can fundraise to get us there.. The fundraiser was initially there for John and deedee..
I honestly feel like she's got wet knickers for John, and she's that person who pretends to be nice to deedee, so John thinks oh this is the woman to have in my life around deedee, but secretly she's a horrible woman.
I didn't see that but yes that's what John's all about so I can imagine annoying really when it's down to people who watch and what I did see they seem pretty vulnerable themselves.

Reactions: 1
Deedee shouted at him him that she didn't wanna go to bed and he proper lost it for 5 secs at her .

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Wow it’s really inappropriate. She’s in a vulnerable state and at that point, could not give consent to that being posted on social media. Absolutely appalling.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
He did a Disney Frozen one where he jumped in bed with her and I’ve not been able to watch him since

Why is he always shirtless? It’s so inappropriate. Then you’ve got all the arse lickers in the comments saying “get your mind out the gutter” if anyone dares to say it’s not right. Sorry but it’s weird as hell. He’s using her for views

Reactions: 11
John is on live with her now.. Deedee is trying to get her dad's attention by tapping his shoulder. He's just shrugging her off cos he's busy talking to this fancy women. Now she's asking for donations to get John, deedee and HER to Paris. 😬

Why is he ignoring deedee. 😭
Can’t stand him 😡😡😡

Wow it’s really inappropriate. She’s in a vulnerable state and at that point, could not give consent to that being posted on social media. Absolutely appalling.
She can’t give consent full stop. That’s why it’s so wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Did anyone see him on duel live earlier with Sasha ? She was singing and dd didn’t seem to like it, she then got upset and was crying and John said Sasha needs to be careful about what she says in front of dd. John read out a few comments and told Sasha, lightheartedly, that his followers were telling him to get her off and that she couldn’t sing, she got really p*ssed off, said she was hurt and offended then promptly left the live ! She then called his followers fat slags and her followers were saying they were jealous of her

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Did anyone see him on duel live earlier with Sasha ? She was singing and dd didn’t seem to like it, she then got upset and was crying and John said Sasha needs to be careful about what she says in front of dd. John read out a few comments and told Sasha, lightheartedly, that his followers were telling him to get her off and that she couldn’t sing, she got really p*ssed off, said she was hurt and offended then promptly left the live ! She then called his followers fat slags and her followers were saying they were jealous of her
I saw some of it she does not seem to realize what it's really like with a disabled daughter she was hell bent on getting her karaoke singing out and was oblivious as to what was going on. I really do understand that she has little to no idea what it's like looking after someone with a disability, having said that if she's after John he said right there she's wasting her time. My personal view watching him I think he's probably gay ( I love my Gay friends)

Reactions: 7
He has done a TikTok saying he takes his shirt off because it’s hot in his house and if he wasn’t in good shape nobody would troll him about it

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I see he’s addressed the seizure video. I 100% do not agree with him putting it on social media, he talks about him not letting her fall and keeping her safe. How about. Remove her from TT completely John, and safeguard her properly!

Reactions: 5