John_deedee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's sat on live with a top that shows her breasts he says it only shows a bit of booby,very strange this I understand she's a young woman but honestly very inappropriate clothing to put her in never seen a parent put their disabled adult child in revaling clothes like this if she's hot than a vest and shorts, very dodgy and I'm sure you understand what his actions and behaviour makes people think bad things about them just being dad caring for disabled daughter

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
She's sat on live with a top that shows her breasts he says it only shows a bit of booby,very strange this I understand she's a young woman but honestly very inappropriate clothing to put her in never seen a parent put their disabled adult child in revaling clothes like this if she's hot than a vest and shorts, very dodgy and I'm sure you understand what his actions and behaviour makes people think bad things about them just being dad caring for disabled daughter
He was getting her to shave her legs on live as well, so bleeping weird if you ask me

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I'm still outraged about him shaving her private parts.No father should do that to their daughter especially if they are disabled it's sick 😫
From the first time I saw him, I knew he was a creep🤮That is disgusting should be reported to SOCIAL SERVICES ASAP. Bragging about it too😡

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Did he actually say that? Can u enlighten me about more in this and what was said?
This was at the beginning of him going live on tik tok, he was talking about him caring for her and how he has todo personal care like changing her pads and shaving private areas

• Wow
Reactions: 3
This was at the beginning of him going live on tik tok, he was talking about him caring for her and how he has todo personal care like changing her pads and shaving private areas
This makes me sick. I do personal care for my daughter and I do not shave her privates as it’s completely unnecessary plus she cannot consent!! What the f is he doing? This needs reporting to SS!

Reactions: 2
This makes me sick. I do personal care for my daughter and I do not shave her privates as it’s completely unnecessary plus she cannot consent!! What the f is he doing? This needs reporting to SS!
I think it was reported at the time and he was visited by social services but he was just told to keep deedee off his tiktok lives

He did stop putting her on live for a bit but I guess the money was too good

IMG_3350.jpeg
Anyone catch what they were talking about before this comment was left? Was it deedees mother?
he also said earlier that her real name is Damien?

• Wow
Still on now literally shoving a microphone in her face, also I'm sure he's gay

Such a weirdo. Poor girl has no idea she’s being watched by almost 1000 people. It’s completely wrong.

Reactions: 3