John Stones #9 JS5 is living the dream, he's got a self-entertaining harem

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 1
Getty hole you say?!

Pretty bae.
View attachment 1365235View attachment 1365236View attachment 1365238View attachment 1365239View attachment 1365240View attachment 1365241

One for the fans of John being oblivious that Jack's looking at him like that.

View attachment 1365245

One for the fans of arse
View attachment 1365246

And one for a classic episode of Cock or Crease
View attachment 1365247
Those are the ugliest shorts I've ever seen him in.

I always vote cock. Gotta be optimistic.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Finally, break time.

It always makes me well up when Pep publicly backs bae as it must have meant/mean so much to him. There is one interview I don't like though because it's so cryptic when discussing John leaving and he says something like sometimes the club and player don't want the same thing.

Can't search for it now. I presume he meant John might want to move on for regular playing time but I don't like the ambiguity of it. Can be twisted too easily by media.

Do it!
I think that was when he was linked to coming back to us - I was so excited…

yet again, he broke my heart and didn’t come back, but he smiled and I forgot all about it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think that was when he was linked to coming back to us - I was so excited…

yet again, he broke my heart and didn’t come back, but he smiled and I forgot all about it 🤣
I shouldn't laugh at the misfortune of others but this did make me LOL. Glad you're over it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
The stubble there too. I am weak.

Friend I meant I LOLed at him being forgiven by smiling ❤ not that he was teasing you xxx
That’s ok, I suppose. Make sure you send him my way because I’ve decided I’m not over it again 🤣

• Haha
Oh papi shags like a bastard, make no mistake. It’s actually triggering the way he says “sex” here. 🥵
I remember his press cons, when he was still at Bayern, and I'm still laughing to this day. He's never shy of saying it how it is

• Heart
That’s ok, I suppose. Make sure you send him my way because I’ve decided I’m not over it again 🤣
Soz he's on the dishes tonight, they get pretty greasy here, he gets a right kick out of having three sinks to work with. Really turns him on.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
These John Bae lessons are a little triggering… bless him, he just needed a couple more seconds 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.