John Stones #9 JS5 is living the dream, he's got a self-entertaining harem

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve gotten interested in Bayern recently because of my boy Benjamin Pavard. They seem like a classy club and the players get on well. I watched a few YT videos of the team building exercises (“wellie throwing” ) and they’re pretty funny.

My afternoon snack is dead boring today: almonds and fruit. But, I will have ice cream for dinner because I have the palate of a seven year old.

Reactions: 2
I haven’t had tea yet

watching Noel at glasto with a glass of Prosecco… bae would be proud
Having a Gin and those salt and black pepper mixed shaped snacks from markies.
Watching Noel too it looks amazing there would love to go one day!
Getting in the mood as going to see his little brother and Kasabian tomorrow night

To add and sorry if this is you… I was Googling him (as you do) I couldn’t see a middle name? And I don’t trust people with just two names? It feels so foreign to me 🫣

He doesn't, he has been referred to as Parade John, but that's a bit dull. What would you like to christen him?

@Violetroselily is she allowing you to dip your nugs on the way home? Hope so.
You’d have to play in the Stones thing…

Rocky?
Cliff?
Brick?

Thats Cliff we don’t know him…

Reactions: 6
What is drunk JohnBae’s nickname? Does he have one?
We need to christen him with his official drunk name! Any ideas?

Drunk Bae and Abe will never stop being funny. Gormless twats. Bernardo looks like he’s waiting for his mother to collect him from school.

Reactions: 4
To add and sorry if this is you… I was Googling him (as you do) I couldn’t see a middle name? And I don’t trust people with just two names? It feels so foreign to me 🫣
This is me. I don’t have a middle name. My mum has a horrible weird one so didn’t give us middle names. Nobody believes you. When you give your name they always go noooo what’s you full name? They don’t trust you

Reactions: 3
HAHAHA I know a Cliff. I used to call him Big Red Dog and he HATED it.

Let's go with Cliff, you can imagine a Cliff as being someone who gets themselves in such a state that they need rescued. Rocky and Brick would probably be able to handle themselves.

I also don't like when people don't have middle names, I think it shows a lack of imagination. My RLF doesn't have one either.

Reactions: 5
Same. I have two middle names, which is excessive, can't trust people with none

Reactions: 5
They have quite a few fun traditions, including going to the Oktoberfest, which usually ends up being some of the funniest social media content of September.
They're good eggs - and your boy Pavard is amazing!

Same. I have two middle names, which us excessive, can't trust people with none
I have two as well!

But one is actually my gran's maiden name, that isn't a name, it's a bit of a rare surname. So once again, people are always like 'what!?'

I have a double first name, does that count?
Do you like having a double first name?

Or do you go by the first one mainly? Does it annoy you when you meet new people and they just refer to you as the first one without double checking how you'd prefer to be addressed?

I can’t imagine what it’s like to have no middle name or two of them. Do you have problems when you book airline tickets?

Omg! I forgot about Clifford!!

Cliff is at it again… it sounds right

This is me. I don’t have a middle name. My mum has a horrible weird one so didn’t give us middle names. Nobody believes you. When you give your name they always go noooo what’s you full name? They don’t trust you
Sorry if I offended with the middle name thing but JohnBae has to live with the same burden so there is that

I can’t imagine what it’s like to have no middle name or two of them. Do you have problems when you book airline tickets?
For some reason my second middle name isn't on my passport. I'm guessing I maybe left it off the application and when I sent my birth certificate off with it they were happy enough with just the one!

No they believe you as it’s on your passport. The doubters are usually banks and insurance companies they always question you. I have been tempted to just make one up on more than one occasion

Omg! I forgot about Clifford!!

Cliff is at it again… it sounds right

Sorry if I offended with the middle name thing but JohnBae has to live with the same burden so there is that
This knowledge makes the burden that bit lighter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.