John Stones #60 He’s Got Lemon In His Hair, We Wish He Was In His Underwear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Strawb this is a real kick in the teeth 😢 I hope you get it sorted, you deserve a holiday.

I'm just waiting for my friend so it seems like the perfect opportunity to show you...
This is a lovely dress. Love a ditsy floral.

@strawberrysunshine_x I am terrible at accidentally deleting emails etc, is he definitely signed in on the app? It's dodgy for kicking you off. Has he checked the website?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
tit result but our man looked incredible.
---
@mimimithis how are you? Were you watching?
I did. watch it, and was pretty happy with it all until the late deflected goal and the lost penalty shootout. But such is life, onward and upward.

I’m all rightish, life’s been throwing a few curveballs my way lately, but nothing that can keep me down for long. I hope you’re well, my friend. ❤
---
I hope you find your booking emails, @strawberrysunshine_x ! I’m notoriously bad at keeping tabs on these kind of emails, which is why I always try and mark them, so I can find them again. Fingers crossed you find them. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Thanks guys. He is a bit away with the fairies sometimes & I think he hasn’t even booked it 😭😭 but he’s convinced it’s on his banking.
he never reads his emails so can’t have deleted it. He has over 1000🤣 his sister said to check junk box
Hopefully he can find it later he sounded stressed at work when I rang him to tell him about hospital app ( all is well going back Friday the burn has a nice scab and healing nicely ) been to Asda and got him some new dinos for being a brave boy

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Thanks guys. He is a bit away with the fairies sometimes & I think he hasn’t even booked it 😭😭 but he’s convinced it’s on his banking.
he never reads his emails so can’t have deleted it. He has over 1000🤣 his sister said to check junk box
Hopefully he can find it later he sounded stressed at work when I rang him to tell him about hospital app ( all is well going back Friday the burn has a nice scab and healing nicely ) been to Asda and got him some new dinos for being a brave boy
if you know what flight it should be, try calling Ryanair and asking them to search for you? they can search with passenger info

• Heart
I love this photo
---
Turns out he never booked them. I knew he hadn’t. I have psychic powers I swear

I have booked it with easyJet just now
Better times and better/ bigger baggage allowance
Woooohoooo we’re going on holiday

Woooo so happy for you! It’s amazing that you remembered now

I love this photo
---

Great news that it’s now sorted
never trust a bloke to do anything… or me… i only book when I’m drunk and that comes with it’s own anxieties

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I am just psychic. He’s an idiot I am in charge from now on 😂😂😂
---

Honestly he probably fell asleep when booking. I am going to have to grow up and be the adult now 🤣🤣🤣
You should have booked yourself business/premium economy and left him with LO in economy. Got a few hours to yourself

• Haha
my period is here with a vengeance. I feel disgusting and a little dizzy. Finally arrived day 41. Bright side least it’ll be done with before my holiday. Just feel grim and sad 😂😂

• Heart
  • Sad
I am just psychic. He’s an idiot I am in charge from now on 😂😂😂
---

Honestly he probably fell asleep when booking. I am going to have to grow up and be the adult now 🤣🤣🤣
Always take control of these things Strawbs! It’s just easier that way! When do you go?

Last edited:
  • Heart
I love this photo
---

You saved the day! ❤ I’m glad you handled it. Countdown until holiday!

@Gossgossgoss9888 the dress is beautiful! Hope you’re having a wonderful timein Windsor.

• Heart
That’s good that you’ve seats together. Although RLF should be made to sit with the rowdiest bunch on the flight 🤣
Can you imagine us turning up to the airport and they’re like erm sorry we don’t have those names on the flight. I’d killed him 😂
I ordered two nice suitcases this morning. Going to get packed this weekend

are you having a nice time
---
This was my face when he was looking through his emails 😂😂😂😂

• Heart
Can you imagine us turning up to the airport and they’re like erm sorry we don’t have those names on the flight. I’d killed him 😂
I ordered two nice suitcases this morning. Going to get packed this weekend

are you having a nice time
---

This was my face when he was looking through his emails 😂😂😂😂
I check on a weekly basis the details of ours - somethings just not sitting right with me about it. I had the same fear last week about the flights - but found the details, so there’s obviously something else I’m missing.

I’m back home now. We just had a little night away for RLF’s birthday
Hope you’re ok

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.