John Stones #60 He’s Got Lemon In His Hair, We Wish He Was In His Underwear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I check on a weekly basis the details of ours - somethings just not sitting right with me about it. I had the same fear last week about the flights - but found the details, so there’s obviously something else I’m missing.

I’m back home now. We just had a little night away for RLF’s birthday
Hope you’re ok
He isn’t with it lately. He was late to LOs hospital appointment last week 😂😂. From now on I’m booking holidays as a package like a normal person and sending it all to my email. When I looked at his emails before he’s got 41000😭😂🫣.
it was £100 to park At the airport. No thankyou 🫣
Ooh it looked lovely did you have a nice time. Hope he has/had a great birthday.
I’m ok thanks 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I check on a weekly basis the details of ours - somethings just not sitting right with me about it. I had the same fear last week about the flights - but found the details, so there’s obviously something else I’m missing.

I’m back home now. We just had a little night away for RLF’s birthday
Hope you’re ok
Wait, you think something’s wrong with your booking? :(

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Good evening my darlings! I am having a lovely time, much better than being at work!

We had a good drive down, managed to avoid any major traffic. Hotel is lovely, very fancy. Then we took a walk down through Windsor into Eton and had a nosy around some of the school buildings, the architecture is lovely. Then back up the hill to see the castle. We went to the chapel and had a lovely time reading all the inscriptions which were very moving and then we accidentally went to see the Queen's resting place. Then we went to the big fancy state rooms and looked at lots of portraits and chandeliers and artefacts.
IMG_20230807_142344.jpg

IMG_20230807_142352.jpg
IMG_20230807_142854.jpg
IMG_20230807_143358.jpg
IMG_20230807_150804.jpg
IMG_20230807_151328.jpg
IMG_20230807_160216.jpg
IMG_20230807_165904.jpg

I've done about 12000 steps which doesn't sound like that much but is actually quite a lot when you don't really have much blood. Have had to stop and have plenty of sit-downs to stop from feeling all lightheaded and dizzy but my friend is very sweet and taking care of me.

Having a lovely rest now before dinner ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Good evening my darlings! I am having a lovely time, much better than being at work!

We had a good drive down, managed to avoid any major traffic. Hotel is lovely, very fancy. Then we took a walk down through Windsor into Eton and had a nosy around some of the school buildings, the architecture is lovely. Then back up the hill to see the castle. We went to the chapel and had a lovely time reading all the inscriptions which were very moving and then we accidentally went to see the Queen's resting place. Then we went to the big fancy state rooms and looked at lots of portraits and chandeliers and artefacts.
View attachment 2363445
View attachment 2363453View attachment 2363454View attachment 2363460View attachment 2363464View attachment 2363467View attachment 2363469View attachment 2363471

I've done about 12000 steps which doesn't sound like that much but is actually quite a lot when you don't really have much blood. Have had to stop and have plenty of sit-downs to stop from feeling all lightheaded and dizzy but my friend is very sweet and taking care of me.

Looks fabulous. Love the last one

• Heart
Reactions: 3

View attachment 2363445
View attachment 2363453View attachment 2363454View attachment 2363460View attachment 2363464View attachment 2363467View attachment 2363469View attachment 2363471

Beautiful pics! ❤ I’m so glad you’re having fun. The art collection is amazing there. Looks like the weather was perfect, too. What are you doing for dinner?

• Heart
Beautiful pics! ❤ I’m so glad you’re having fun. The art collection is amazing there. Looks like the weather was perfect, too. What are you doing for dinner?
The art is incredible! And so many beautiful bejewelled swords 😍

We're both really tired so going to put our pyjamas on, order room service then have a pampering session ❤

• Heart
The art is incredible! And so many beautiful bejewelled swords 😍

We're both really tired so going to put our pyjamas on, order room service then have a pampering session ❤
Sounds perfect. Also I’m laughing at “accidentally” seeing the Queen’s resting place. :ROFLMAO: Is she with her parents and sister in the chapel or is she in her own spot near Phillip? I don’t remember from the funeral.

• Heart
  • Haha
Sounds perfect. Also I’m laughing at “accidentally” seeing the Queen’s resting place. :ROFLMAO: Is she with her parents and sister in the chapel or is she in her own spot near Phillip? I don’t remember from the funeral.
She's with Phillip. We completely forgot she'd be there until we were just about at the exact place and a man was asking everyone to be respectful because it's the queen.

And when we really thought about it we thought it's very on-brand of us to accidentally stumble across the queen 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He isn’t with it lately. He was late to LOs hospital appointment last week 😂😂. From now on I’m booking holidays as a package like a normal person and sending it all to my email. When I looked at his emails before he’s got 41000😭😂🫣.
it was £100 to park At the airport. No thankyou 🫣
Ooh it looked lovely did you have a nice time. Hope he has/had a great birthday.
I’m ok thanks 🥰
OMG that must have been so stressful for you glad you are sorted now. I am chief holiday booker in my house also a control freak so could not entrust this essential job to anyone else
Glad your wee boy is all good too he will be so excited! If only we could wrap them up in bubble wrap so they can’t hurt themselves 💙 I wish I could tell you they are less of a worry when they are older but I can’t lie I worry much more now I don’t think you ever stop x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
OMG that must have been so stressful for you glad you are sorted now. I am chief holiday booker in my house also a control freak so could not entrust this essential job to anyone else
Glad your wee boy is all good too he will be so excited! If only we could wrap them up in bubble wrap so they can’t hurt themselves 💙 I wish I could tell you they are less of a worry when they are older but I can’t lie I worry much more now I don’t think you ever stop x
Thankyou!! Honestly it is just boys isn’t it!! I saw a video once of clips of men doing stupid things and it said no wonder women live longer than men 😂😂😂
I know had a very stressful morning. RLF is very forgetful no idea what he thought he did 🤣 but worked out in the end cos we got more baggage allowance than Ryanair 🥰
The hospital told me to keep his hand covered on holiday cos it can reblister in the sun😭

• Heart

View attachment 2363445

This is lovely I have never been to Windsor enjoy your holiday but don’t overdo it

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.