John Stones #60 He’s Got Lemon In His Hair, We Wish He Was In His Underwear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg this is adorable I hope he saw jt

View attachment 2345573
That’s so lovely. 🥰

I called in sick and then called the doctors. Been given an appointment for this afternoon, hopefully they can help me out
Good luck! I hope they can help. ❤
Thanks for the new thread @strawberrysunshine_x 🤍

hope everyone has a lovely week planned! I’m off to Manchester on Wednesday to go do the tour so will obvs send Bae lots of love!
Have the best time!! :D❤
my mums cat who passed away a few months ago

he was a rescue and would follow my mum everywhere around the house and try and get in the car when she went out. 💔

View attachment 2345807
---

it would be dead funny if you asked about baes seat again if more of us ask he might get a nice new one 😆😆
They said the torn one may be a superstition so he may want to keep it. But @lou_claire91 should still ask and see if the answer is different! :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Good afternoon my lovelies!

I hope everyone's having a good day ❤

@Donald23 good luck with the doctor!

@lou_claire91 have a lovely time on the tour, make sure you tell everyone bae is your favourite player so they know how loved he is 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Late night request - bring out your cutest bae pictures please.

Got my haematology appointment tomorrow. Only a phone call so I don't know why I'm scared but I'm shitting it. Need bae's lovely face to soothe me.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Got my haematology appointment tomorrow. Only a phone call so I don't know why I'm scared but I'm shitting it. Need bae's lovely face to soothe me.
instead of a photo can it be a video with a cute story?

• Heart
Reactions: 3

I’m proud of you for keeping the appointment!

This video is a clip from the longer video we’ve all seen with bae and Kyle. It’s a compilation of bae’s laughs. 🥰

I’m flying home this evening. It’s been a fantastic 2 weeks!

• Heart
Reactions: 5

This video is a clip from the longer video we’ve all seen with bae and Kyle. It’s a compilation of bae’s laughs. 🥰

HurHAHAHA 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

Have a safe flight!

@Gossgossgoss9888 I hope your appointment goes well and you move closer to some answers!

• Heart
Got to have a bunch of blood tests to look for the condition my mum has and also check all the other clotting proteins etc.

She didn't seem that concerned which I guess is reassuring. I think I'm not very good at communicating the true horrors of my periods though as she was very much, "okay, so your periods are your only bleeding symptom...but your haemoglobin was very low 🤔". I'm hoping she got the message when I said they last a long time and she asked "like...a week?" and I laughed very bitterly.

So - wait for a letter with the details of the tests I need, then go for the tests. Ultrasound on the 19th, try not to freak out about that.
Then wait and see what the outcomes are.

Meantime, eat all the meat and vegetables and hope for the best.

• Heart
Have a safe flight!

@Gossgossgoss9888 I hope your appointment goes well and you move closer to some answers!
Safe travels home tonight!! 🤍

good luck today @Gossgossgoss9888 ☺
Thank you! ❤ @lou_claire91 have a great time in Manchester. What else do you have planned other than the Etihad?

Got to have a bunch of blood tests to look for the condition my mum has and also check all the other clotting proteins etc.

She didn't seem that concerned which I guess is reassuring. I think I'm not very good at communicating the true horrors of my periods though as she was very much, "okay, so your periods are your only bleeding symptom...but your haemoglobin was very low 🤔". I'm hoping she got the message when I said they last a long time and she asked "like...a week?" and I laughed very bitterly.

So - wait for a letter with the details of the tests I need, then go for the tests. Ultrasound on the 19th, try not to freak out about that.
Then wait and see what the outcomes are.

Meantime, eat all the meat and vegetables and hope for the best.

Did you clarify that they last for several weeks? Regardless, I’m glad things are progressing and I hope that letter comes soon.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.