John Stones #60 He’s Got Lemon In His Hair, We Wish He Was In His Underwear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you! ❤ @lou_claire91 have a great time in Manchester. What else do you have planned other than the Etihad?

Did you clarify that they last for several weeks? Regardless, I’m glad things are progressing and I hope that letter comes soon.
Kind of. Like, I said they last longer than that. But probably didn't go into the detail I should have done. The urge to play things down is so strong. But my blood can't pretend, can it, so if there's a problem they'll find it.

Hope you have a lovely last day and a safe trip home ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m proud of you for keeping the appointment!

This video is a clip from the longer video we’ve all seen with bae and Kyle. It’s a compilation of bae’s laughs. 🥰

I’m flying home this evening. It’s been a fantastic 2 weeks!
safe travels home.
and thanks for sharing a bit of your holidays and adventures! love that you're Txiki's friend now 😉 ❤

Got to have a bunch of blood tests to look for the condition my mum has and also check all the other clotting proteins etc.

She didn't seem that concerned which I guess is reassuring. I think I'm not very good at communicating the true horrors of my periods though as she was very much, "okay, so your periods are your only bleeding symptom...but your haemoglobin was very low 🤔". I'm hoping she got the message when I said they last a long time and she asked "like...a week?" and I laughed very bitterly.

So - wait for a letter with the details of the tests I need, then go for the tests. Ultrasound on the 19th, try not to freak out about that.
Then wait and see what the outcomes are.

Meantime, eat all the meat and vegetables and hope for the best.
glad your appointment went well and you are now being followed.
be very clear about all the symptoms and pains, in your consultations, sometimes, small details can make the difference to identify certain conditions. don't be afraid to spill all the gory details, they're used to the worst, trust me

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Thank you! ❤ @lou_claire91 have a great time in Manchester. What else do you have planned other than the Etihad?

Did you clarify that they last for several weeks? Regardless, I’m glad things are progressing and I hope that letter comes soon.
Thank you lovey! 🤍 Just the usual - trip to Gooey for something yummy and making sure to grab some more treats! Going for lunch at The Ivy before going home Thursday which will be nice, but apart from that just a short little trip which will be spent mostly around football & eating 🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 4
safe travels home.
and thanks for sharing a bit of your holidays and adventures! love that you're Txiki's friend now 😉 ❤

glad your appointment went well and you are now being followed.
be very clear about all the symptoms and pains, in your consultations, sometimes, small details can make the difference to identify certain conditions. don't be afraid to spill all the gory details, they're used to the worst, trust me
Thanks so much! If he gives me any transfer news, I’ll be sure to share. :ROFLMAO:

Thank you lovey! 🤍 Just the usual - trip to Gooey for something yummy and making sure to grab some more treats! Going for lunch at The Ivy before going home Thursday which will be nice, but apart from that just a short little trip which will be spent mostly around football & eating 🤭
Sounds perfect. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Hope you have a great time honey 🩷
---
It feels like I started this holiday ages ago, it’s so funny. Spending half the time in and around Manchester and half in London feels like two totally separate holidays.
Safe travels. Hope you get home ok 💖

I’m having a bit of a rough time this week. Hope everyone is doing ok

@Gossgossgoss9888 hope you’re ok and your next appointments go well too. Don’t downplay it you need to tell them the details 💝 you’ve got this

@Donald23 hope you’re feeling better today I haven’t seen you mention anything?! Are you better darling

catch up with everyone tomorrow hopefully 🤍🩵🩷

• Heart
Reactions: 6
---

@Gossgossgoss9888 hope you’re ok and your next appointments go well too. Don’t downplay it you need to tell them the details 💝 you’ve got this

@Donald23 hope you’re feeling better today I haven’t seen you mention anything?! Are you better darling

Hope it’s nothing too bad strawbs! Here if you want to talk anytime
Took some anti inflammatory medication today, pain has gone but they’ve made me feel weird. Going to take again tomorrow as I’m off but will try to Thursday onwards without anything and see if the pains gone fully

• Heart
Hope it’s nothing too bad strawbs! Here if you want to talk anytime
Took some anti inflammatory medication today, pain has gone but they’ve made me feel weird. Going to take again tomorrow as I’m off but will try to Thursday onwards without anything and see if the pains gone fully
Did you eat with them!! Maybe that’s why you don’t feel well if you’re meant to take them with food. Or they’re a bit strong for you! I have in my mind of you being petite

thanks darling. Had a rubbish day at work and on Friday little one burnt his hand on my hair curler and we went to a&e straight away cos he was screaming and it was bleeding 😪😭
. Ive been beating myself up since. I wasn’t gonna say but you’re my people here🥹. It’s a bit over whelming changing his dressings when needed cos he doesn’t like it & im not good at things like this 💔 he’s got a check up appointment tomorrow. He woke up crying before itching it.
also my period is late and I am over emotional I’ve done two tests both negative but still doesn’t stop me worrying about everything 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
---

Thank you my sweet ❤

Feel rather silly now. Did the sensible grown-up lady thing before my appointment and wrote down basically my life story and all about the 4-week horror period and the days I can't leave the bathroom and how I can't walk and talk at the same time because I get too breathless. Then on the phone to the doctor and she asks how I'm doing and it all flies out the window and I'm all breezy and dismissive 🤷

Feeling a lot of apprehension about the ultrasound, so anxious already and it's nearly 3 weeks away. Really don't want to be ill but there's a part of me that hopes they find something and it's fixable because the alternative is this is just how I am forever. I just really want, "you have X, take this drug, it'll cure you" but unfortunately I think everything is much more complicated than that.

So it hasn't been a great day and I'm so tired and fuzzy-headed and I've got some abdo pain which I don't feel good about.

But 3 more days of work to get through. Then I've got a week off and I'm going on a little 2-day road-trip with my friend and then it's my birthday and I am determined to have a good time.

Did you eat with them!! Maybe that’s why you don’t feel well if you’re meant to take them with food. Or they’re a bit strong for you! I have in my mind of you being petite

thanks darling. Had a rubbish day at work and on Friday little one burnt his hand on my hair curler and we went to a&e straight away cos he was screaming and it was bleeding 😪😭
. Ive been beating myself up since. I wasn’t gonna say but you’re my people here🥹. It’s a bit over whelming changing his dressings when needed cos he doesn’t like it & im not good at things like this 💔 he’s got a check up appointment tomorrow. He woke up crying before itching it.
Oh strawb and baba strawb 💔

What a horrible thing to happen. It's not your fault though. And I know that although it's really hard you'll do what you have to do because LO is your baby and you always look after him.

Lots and lots of hugs for you both.

• Heart

also my period is late and I am over emotional I’ve done two tests both negative but still doesn’t stop me worrying about everything 😂😂

Yeah I ate with them. They probably are a bit strong because he’s your right I’m vertically challenged 😂

Awww poor you and LO. Don’t beat yourself up and if your periods late it’s probably leading into that over thinking. Itching I’ve always been told is a good sign as it’s healing!
I hope the check up goes well go both of you tomorrow

• Heart
Thank you my sweet ❤

Feel rather silly now. Did the sensible grown-up lady thing before my appointment and wrote down basically my life story and all about the 4-week horror period and the days I can't leave the bathroom and how I can't walk and talk at the same time because I get too breathless. Then on the phone to the doctor and she asks how I'm doing and it all flies out the window and I'm all breezy and dismissive 🤷

Feeling a lot of apprehension about the ultrasound, so anxious already and it's nearly 3 weeks away. Really don't want to be ill but there's a part of me that hopes they find something and it's fixable because the alternative is this is just how I am forever. I just really want, "you have X, take this drug, it'll cure you" but unfortunately I think everything is much more complicated than that.

So it hasn't been a great day and I'm so tired and fuzzy-headed and I've got some abdo pain which I don't feel good about.

But 3 more days of work to get through. Then I've got a week off and I'm going on a little 2-day road-trip with my friend and then it's my birthday and I am determined to have a good time.

Oh strawb and baba strawb 💔

What a horrible thing to happen. It's not your fault though. And I know that although it's really hard you'll do what you have to do because LO is your baby and you always look after him.

Lots and lots of hugs for you both.
Is the abdo pain a thing you normally get. Has it just come on today? Pls ring them back if it continues tomorrow. Hope you’re ok I can imagine you’re feeling very overwhelmed and it’s never nice having to go for tests or scans. Is anyone going with you!? Hopefully you’ll get some answers

Thankyou he was absolutely fine at the hospital the nurses made a fuss of him and brought him ice cream and they were really helpful helping me run it under the tap but come Sunday when I had to change it all the fluid made me panic a bit and cos he shouts and cries when I change it it’s a bit over whelming for me 😭 and I’m worried I wasn’t doing it correctly but I found a helpful step by step online. They really should do first aid as a subject at school on these things
I’ll feel better when he’s had it checked tomorrow just hopefully it’ll heal ok. I just feel absolutely dreadful about it and feel like selling my curler 😭😭 thanks for your lovely words sorry I have gone on a little here

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Accidents happen, please don't beat yourself up. You're a great mum ❤ it will heal quickly and as soon as it does, he'll forget all about it x

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Yeah I ate with them. They probably are a bit strong because he’s your right I’m vertically challenged 😂

Awww poor you and LO. Don’t beat yourself up and if your periods late it’s probably leading into that over thinking. Itching I’ve always been told is a good sign as it’s healing!
I hope the check up goes well go both of you tomorrow
Maybe ring them up and tell them they’ve made you feel funny. Especially if the pain doesn’t go away

yeah I am not good with my hormones anyway 🙈 my periods were a bit out of sync last year but I thought they’d evened out again clearly not.
yes I believe itching is good but he doesn’t really understand that. Thankyou I’m not going in working but his daddy is taking him with instructions from me 🙈🩷

Goodnight everyone

---
[
Accidents happen, please don't beat yourself up. You're a great mum ❤ it will heal quickly and as soon as it does, he'll forget all about it x
thankyou means a lot. 🩷🩷 🥹

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Is the abdo pain a thing you normally get. Has it just come on today? Pls ring them back if it continues tomorrow. Hope you’re ok I can imagine you’re feeling very overwhelmed and it’s never nice having to go for tests or scans. Is anyone going with you!? Hopefully you’ll get some answers

Thankyou he was absolutely fine at the hospital the nurses made a fuss of him and brought him ice cream and they were really helpful helping me run it under the tap but come Sunday when I had to change it all the fluid made me panic a bit and cos he shouts and cries when I change it it’s a bit over whelming for me 😭 and I’m worried I wasn’t doing it correctly but I found a helpful step by step online. They really should do first aid as a subject at school on these things
I’ll feel better when he’s had it checked tomorrow just hopefully it’ll heal ok. I just feel absolutely dreadful about it and feel like selling my curler 😭😭 thanks for your lovely words sorry I have gone on a little here
I get the pain sometimes. Tbh it hurts right across my lower tummy and in my back and sides but I'm very good at ignoring pain usually, just feeling a bit emotional tonight and letting it get to me. Nobody's going with me. I haven't told my family anything about it. Shared a little with a friend and mentioned it to my therapist but that's it. Feels like something I have to do alone.

You're doing so well looking after LO ❤ I really hope the check-up goes well and he's quickly on the mend. Natural to feel bad I think but these things happen, you can't prevent everything and I'm sure he knows how much you love him. Never apologise for sharing with us, we will always listen and support the best we can.

• Heart
Accidents happen @strawberrysunshine_x its not your fault, please don't beat yourself up about it. He's lucky to have you as his mummy, and your cuddles will be medicinal to him. Remember how brave he was with his broken arm, he will be absolutely fine xx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
@strawberrysunshine_x
as everyone else has said, accidents happen. LO will be fine soon. You’re an amazing mum! Never forget that. Big hugs to you and LO. ❤

I just landed and I’m knackered. On the flight home, I chatted for a long time with the nicest air hostess about guilty pleasure telly, travel, etc. Her
dad’s from Barnsley and she was shocked I knew where that was. I told her it’s because of John Stones the footballer. She looked genuinely distressed and said “I wish I knew who that was.” :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.