Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lou_claire91

VIP Member
Aaaah @lou_claire91 that is so exciting! ❤❤❤
Honestly it was incredible! His hair was so blonde, it’s just made me more excited to see them on Sunday now! 🤍
What did he say about Ruben 😭😭😭😭. Oh I bet johns arse delicious in person 🍑
They were saying how he has been teaching the coaches technics that they now use as he is so invested in learning and developing and with the hydro pools he has them the coldest and always asks for it to be even colder!

his ass was a proper peach!🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Honestly it was incredible! His hair was so blonde, it’s just made me more excited to see them on Sunday now! 🤍

They were saying how he has been teaching the coaches technics that they now use as he is so invested in learning and developing and with the hydro pools he has them the coldest and always asks for it to be even colder!

his ass was a proper peach!🥰
Ooo you know I have read somewhere that a coach has said he was taught them so much with his self discipline 💖
Glad you had an amazing time!!

• Heart

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
🩷 welcome to thread 60 for the beautiful, magnificent John Stones
🩷 gorgeous @Gossgossgoss9888 with the winning title. ( there is some confusion with the suggestion I hope I have done it right )

Quick recap:
🩷 today was the last day of pre season

🩷 he turned up to pre season with lemon 🍋 hair. Like it or loathe it he’s still sexy 🔥

🩷 he was spotted in the pool 🤤

Recap in photos 🩷🩷🩷View attachment 2344742View attachment 2344743View attachment 2344744View attachment 2344745View attachment 2344746View attachment 2344747View attachment 2344748View attachment 2344749View attachment 2344750View attachment 2344751View attachment 2344752View attachment 2344753View attachment 2344754
Thank you for the new thread!

I did mean wish we were in his underwear, not as in wearing it but as in having access to its contents 😂 but wishing he was in it works just as well ❤

Re: the lemon hair, I voted yay because it's his hair and it looks soft and fluffy so we're all good. But if I'm entirely honest I'd prefer it unlemony.

• Heart

@strawberrysunshine_x don't feel guilty about LO's accident! He was just curious, I am sure you have told him lots of times not to touch and he will definitely never do it again now! Hope the poor little thing is feeling better soon.
ahh amazing. Have a great time. Love those pants

it was just a case of bad luck he came over to tell me he needed a wee & I was mid curl and when I took it down his arms were swinging and caught it when I moved my arm and it caught his hand 😪😪 thankyou he is dealing quite well with it all things considered 🥹

• Heart
My boss has gone on “holiday” for the week. He was meant to leave at 4 didn’t leave till quarter to 5 then proceeded to call a colleague from his carphone and demand some huge bit of work be done by hometown. She didn’t do it!
We’ve decided we are going to implement some small changes that he’s been pushing back on while he’s away. More has been said by IT about us having more leverage then we think in turns of him being reprimanded etc.
I was sat at my desk today and he was talking to a colleague and he was ripping apart a piece of work I’d spent two weeks on while not even including me in the conversation.
I’ve got a list of courses to do and I’ve applied for one at a college. But I’ve had 0 energy this week to do anything else.
@Gossgossgoss9888 i think what you said about being pale an not noticing your anaemic might be right. I’ve had heart palps regularly since Wednesday and my legs feel like jelly. I was pulled aside by one colleague and asked if I felt well enough to be in work because I supposedly looked so pale today. So glad I’m getting my bloods done next week.
I’m going to treat myself to some cakes this weekend and decompress everything 😂
Sorry for burdening you all, I would supply John content but he’s clearly become a hermit

This is all I can find relating to players

This one makes me think ake maybe still has a niggle (was he spotted training the other day?) and there might be a few others. I saw a tweet earlier that he pulled up at one point during the Bayern match but I can’t find it now

Which one of us is warren
Hope you’re ok!!! He sounds horrible. You’re too good for that place
Let us know what cakes you’re getting.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

mimimithis

VIP Member
Hi all! I'm alive! Been busy with work and my sad brain treatments (getting zonked out on ketamine twice a week) and sleeping a lot due to that. I'm also getting ready to move in a month or so, not far, same neighborhood, but the thought of packing is starting to stress me out.

Hope everyone is doing well. Obviously bae could be doing better but I think he just wasn't ready for summer vacay to end is all. 😉

So lovely to see you around again! We’ve missed you. I hope all goes well with your move ❤

What a cute doggo 🥰

• Heart

Donald23

VIP Member
I don't understand how both can needed assessed!? Surely one or the other is a problem!?
This might be stupid - but why do our players always have hamstring injuries? Are we not doing enough to prevent them? Should we be doing special hamstring classes? I swear it’s usually groin issues in other teams not hamstring

• Sad

Donald23

VIP Member
Did you eat with them!! Maybe that’s why you don’t feel well if you’re meant to take them with food. Or they’re a bit strong for you! I have in my mind of you being petite

thanks darling. Had a rubbish day at work and on Friday little one burnt his hand on my hair curler and we went to a&e straight away cos he was screaming and it was bleeding 😪😭
. Ive been beating myself up since. I wasn’t gonna say but you’re my people here🥹. It’s a bit over whelming changing his dressings when needed cos he doesn’t like it & im not good at things like this 💔 he’s got a check up appointment tomorrow. He woke up crying before itching it.
also my period is late and I am over emotional I’ve done two tests both negative but still doesn’t stop me worrying about everything 😂😂

Yeah I ate with them. They probably are a bit strong because he’s your right I’m vertically challenged 😂

Awww poor you and LO. Don’t beat yourself up and if your periods late it’s probably leading into that over thinking. Itching I’ve always been told is a good sign as it’s healing!
I hope the check up goes well go both of you tomorrow

• Heart

Donald23

VIP Member
Classic john

• Haha