Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
Good evening my darlings! I am having a lovely time, much better than being at work!

We had a good drive down, managed to avoid any major traffic. Hotel is lovely, very fancy. Then we took a walk down through Windsor into Eton and had a nosy around some of the school buildings, the architecture is lovely. Then back up the hill to see the castle. We went to the chapel and had a lovely time reading all the inscriptions which were very moving and then we accidentally went to see the Queen's resting place. Then we went to the big fancy state rooms and looked at lots of portraits and chandeliers and artefacts.
IMG_20230807_142344.jpg

IMG_20230807_142352.jpg
IMG_20230807_142854.jpg
IMG_20230807_143358.jpg
IMG_20230807_150804.jpg
IMG_20230807_151328.jpg
IMG_20230807_160216.jpg
IMG_20230807_165904.jpg

I've done about 12000 steps which doesn't sound like that much but is actually quite a lot when you don't really have much blood. Have had to stop and have plenty of sit-downs to stop from feeling all lightheaded and dizzy but my friend is very sweet and taking care of me.

Having a lovely rest now before dinner ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5

lou_claire91

VIP Member
OMG, Lou! ❤ :eek:That’s amazing that you saw John!! What a moment! So happy for you. It’s heartbreaking they don’t allow pics of that area. :( I only saw Kalvin, Riyad, and a couple of physios when the first team was training outside.:ROFLMAO:

Did you happen to see City’s new signing Gvardiol out there, too? :D
Honestly it was incredible!! 😭 they just let us sit and watch them for ages, a little boy was allowed to get out and keep passing the ball back too! But we all just sat and asked him questions and he was telling us about Ruben and a few of the others!

didn’t see the new signing but got to watch Kova too so was very happy! Jack & Ruben were having a contest of who could have the shortest and tightest shorts! 🤣
---
Amazing!!!! Lucky you. Really happy for you. Did he look fit 🤤
So hot like unreal, John’s bum was so unbelievably peachy!! 🥹
---
so happy for you! ❤
Thank you!! ♥ literally buzzing!

• Heart

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
Thank you! ❤ @lou_claire91 have a great time in Manchester. What else do you have planned other than the Etihad?

Did you clarify that they last for several weeks? Regardless, I’m glad things are progressing and I hope that letter comes soon.
Kind of. Like, I said they last longer than that. But probably didn't go into the detail I should have done. The urge to play things down is so strong. But my blood can't pretend, can it, so if there's a problem they'll find it.

Hope you have a lovely last day and a safe trip home ❤

• Heart

Donald23

VIP Member
You guys there is a new man at work and he's very young and also a very smug City fan with outrageous opinions about how all other players are crap and it's riling me up 😂
Can you send me his number?
Hope you’re ok!!! He sounds horrible. You’re too good for that place
Let us know what cakes you’re getting.
I’ll share some pictures tomorrow
just secured jonas brothers tickets after 3 days of trying!

• Heart
  • Haha

cobette

VIP Member
He’s gonna be a goal scorer this season isn’t he 😭😭😭💖
---
they have rang me and asked if I can change my appointment from Wednesday to tomorrow afternoon. I’n a way I am glad but now worried it’s for my weird lump
I don't think he'll be scoring any goals with the quality of the finishing we saw 😭😭 One of his shots went over the fence and hit the bus. Sorry baby.

• Haha
  • Heart

Donald23

VIP Member
When I was younger loved nick!!! But now I’m all about joe 😍
@Donald23 did you watch their sit com on Disney 😚
Yes! Loves it! My sister still watches camp rock every few months so she screamed when I said we’d got tickets
This is a beautiful article

I feel like since the seasons finished he’s finally getting plaudits he deserved for his position and playing last year. He was brushed over in all the awards and teams of the seasons but now he’s finally getting recognition even if it’s just him doing more interviews
Tip - put a . After the .com to read

• Heart
Christ, if this is me saying report given the conversation that happened earlier then this is ridiculous!!!!
---
And just whilst I’m on one and clearly offending everyone…
This is trivial!

a conversation happened with macca this morning because she said she liked ruben
It is a joke, and if it wants to be manipulated into something else then CRACK ON!

I don’t go in to any other threads and post pics of John as I know what the reaction would be, this is a joke and if you want to believe it’s something else then that’s fine
She only likes him cos he was saying nice things 🤪. No one likes Ruben at the min until he sorts his hair out!!!
I angry reacted to your report comment but I was only messing 😅
---
In other news we’re meant to be going on holiday in three weeks and RLF can’t find any confirmation of the flights 🤣🤣🤣🥲🤣OMG

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sad

cobette

VIP Member
Google says hammy is the most common injury (or second to knees depending on the source). I think it just seems more because its repeat injuries for people like John - I can't remember the last non hammy injury he had? Presumably he has some sort of predisposition 😭
He's been fine since he did it against Arsenal in January 😭😭 He's done so well.

• Heart
Strawb this is a real kick in the teeth 😢 I hope you get it sorted, you deserve a holiday.

I'm just waiting for my friend so it seems like the perfect opportunity to show you...
Have a fabulous time!!! Can’t wait to see some pics

Omg I know he’s gone to work. It’s saying banking is having problems come back later. Hopefully it’ll be there later on
Got hospital at 9 with LO😭😭😭

• Heart
  • Wow

cobette

VIP Member
hospital appointment went well they put some gel on it and wrapped it back up. Have to go back on Friday and Monday for redressing and more gel. They said it’s a little deeper in the middle which will take a bit longer but looks to be healing ok Just been at got him a Dino magazine and his fav buttons for when I get home later 😖
Is he still hurting? Poor little dude.

16909810736826444519206728314739.jpg

• Heart

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
Morning darlings!

Happy Friday ❤

It's my last day at work for a bit as I'm off next week but oh myyy it's very hard to raise the energy to go in 😭

• Heart
Honestly it was incredible!! 😭 they just let us sit and watch them for ages, a little boy was allowed to get out and keep passing the ball back too! But we all just sat and asked him questions and he was telling us about Ruben and a few of the others!

didn’t see the new signing but got to watch Kova too so was very happy! Jack & Ruben were having a contest of who could have the shortest and tightest shorts! 🤣
---

So hot like unreal, John’s bum was so unbelievably peachy!! 🥹
---

Thank you!! ♥ literally buzzing!
What did he say about Ruben 😭😭😭😭. Oh I bet johns arse delicious in person 🍑

• Heart

Donald23

VIP Member
My work day is going busily, which I suppose is a good thing!

Monday - Windsor Castle, stay overnight in Windsor
Tuesday - Warwick Castle
Wednesday - my birthday. I plan to be a bit hermitty and just read books and drink tea all day. Might have to go to the doctor if I still feel crappy. Will see how I manage the castles. Might cook myself a fancy birthday meal.
Thursday - day out at the fancy gardens/lake/shops
Friday - nothing planned as of yet, might just chill out at home.
Then see my family at the weekend.
Sounds like a lovely week! please do go see your doctor if you feel crappy
---
Do you ever meet nasty animals on your walk or like strange ones? There was once a snake left on the doorstep of my grandmas street and the postie found it 😖

• Heart
  • Wow