Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Donald23

VIP Member
Hope you have a great time honey 🩷
---

Safe travels. Hope you get home ok 💖

I’m having a bit of a rough time this week. Hope everyone is doing ok

@Gossgossgoss9888 hope you’re ok and your next appointments go well too. Don’t downplay it you need to tell them the details 💝 you’ve got this

@Donald23 hope you’re feeling better today I haven’t seen you mention anything?! Are you better darling

catch up with everyone tomorrow hopefully 🤍🩵🩷
Hope it’s nothing too bad strawbs! Here if you want to talk anytime
Took some anti inflammatory medication today, pain has gone but they’ve made me feel weird. Going to take again tomorrow as I’m off but will try to Thursday onwards without anything and see if the pains gone fully

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Just Drive

VIP Member
Guys, the atmosphere is breaking my heart...

There seems to be a weird tension between the people who are here because they fancy John and enjoy the community and also like talking about other stuff including other footballers, and the people who are here as John purists, who see admiration or appreciation of any other footballer as some sort of betrayal. At the end of the day we're all here for John and that should be enough for us to get along. This isn't a competition.

There doesn't need to be a conflict. Everyone's here for their own reasons and we've always rubbed along pretty nicely together before by the simple process of engaging with the stuff we like and giving the other stuff a wide berth. I think everyone's always felt free and comfortable talking about whatever they wanted to before so I'm not sure why that seems to have changed lately.

Not every topic of conversation is for everyone and that's fine. We're all grown-ups here, we should be able to hang out and talk about whatever without noses getting out of joint.

There is overlap between a few of these threads and I don't see why that's a problem (for what it's worth I've seen pictures of John in other threads and am always delighted to see them), surely everyone is capable of ignoring what they don't want to see, engaging with what they do, and posting the stuff they like.

This reminds me of that time the Jack thread went all weird because of the "OG" in-jokes and people getting sensitive at the suggestion that there was some sort of fan hierarchy. We all came to John's thread to shelter from that nonsense and it makes me sad that we seem to be slipping into something similar.

I love you all, I love these threads, and I love how open and welcoming and friendly they've always been. Please let's not blow it up by letting it become a place where people feel they can't speak and share freely.

I'm sorry if I'm being a rambly dick. If you think I am, maybe take this as a good practice of putting people who post things you don't like on Ignore.

Anyway, this is my favourite photoset and I haven't shared it in ages, so feast your eyes on this and let's be friends.
View attachment 2362044View attachment 2362045View attachment 2362046View attachment 2362047View attachment 2362048View attachment 2362049View attachment 2362050View attachment 2362051
Love you. ❤ What a fantastic collection of John photos! Have a safe journey in the morning, have the best time, and I can’t wait to see your pics.

Love you all.

• Heart

maccamacc

VIP Member
I enjoyed the responses to this 😊

---
Oh wow, I just looked on twitter
Yeah but twitter not really explaining it! There are lots of 🇬🇧 accounts highlighting they are black youths and its some kind of tiktok organised mass looting but having been there I find that hard to believe, they were school kids! I asked a few what was going on but they didn’t really answer, they were kids. Can believe it was some tik tok thing but not sure about the intent. Either way the atmosphere was weird with police etc.

Oxford Circus/street is a bit of a shit hole now tbh I can’t imagine tourists have a pleasant time visiting 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

maccamacc

VIP Member
Poor baby forgotten by everyone 😔

IMG_8881.jpeg

Goofy cute John 🥰

IMG_8883.png

---
Baes hammy must be super gammy he has a special support thing

IMG_8887.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
5 voters for lemon hair. Come out lurkers whoever you are 😉😉
The more the merrier

I actually like it!! I don’t hate it & hes still gorgeous. In some lights it looks a bit bright but don’t mind it here
IMG_5912.jpeg

• Heart

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Listen to the latest city podcast. Dias hypes John up for about 3 mins. It was obviously filmed in pre season but it sounds like they all know that johns playing more midfield this year
How's your kidneys feeling now?
---
Also I've just watched that Ruben podcast and I think he's giving macc a run for her money

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

maccamacc

VIP Member
Hi all! I'm alive! Been busy with work and my sad brain treatments (getting zonked out on ketamine twice a week) and sleeping a lot due to that. I'm also getting ready to move in a month or so, not far, same neighborhood, but the thought of packing is starting to stress me out.

Hope everyone is doing well. Obviously bae could be doing better but I think he just wasn't ready for summer vacay to end is all. 😉

I AM SO GLAD YOU ARE HERE 😃🥹😃

IMG_8378.png

Baby got his chest out for you ❤

What an adorable pup. Good luck with the move and I hope you continue to feel better ..

• Heart

Donald23

VIP Member
it’s so frustrating isn’t it?! No I’m going to Birmingham so I went for like anywhere as it’s so small in there so can see them wherever! My friend is like floor 13 rows from the front so she’s buzzing but I spent so much on H & STB tickets and then Niall, Louis, other concerts and then Football so I set myself a budget for them Ha! But yes completely agree that I think there was a glitch, they seemed to hold loads back!

Me and my friend saw them loads when we were teens, i went to a soundcheck party that they used to do before concerts for free so stood like holding the barrier chatting to them and listening to the Setlist! And we met Nick outside of Les Mis for photos when he was in the West End years ago! We said we are reliving our teenage years 🤣
It was so annoying trying to get them! Ah it’s good the venue is small. I wasn’t sure on getting high up as it’s the new co-op one so didn’t want to risk it. So jealous you’ve got Niall tickets as well! I again refused to pay mega amounts and missed out.
SO JEALOUS you met Nick 🫠 You’ll have to give me a full review as yours is before mine

---
That’s immense! When’s the show?
Next June think as my birthdays the next day we’re going to make a thing out of it and stay over … so I can drag my family to goeey for birthday treats 😂

• Heart

maccamacc

VIP Member
I must say I don’t think his hair that lemony today so no idea why all the rudeness about it

he looks incredibly fit and sexy today nom nom

• Heart