Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

alee

I’m proud of you for keeping the appointment!

This video is a clip from the longer video we’ve all seen with bae and Kyle. It’s a compilation of bae’s laughs. 🥰

I’m flying home this evening. It’s been a fantastic 2 weeks!
safe travels home.
and thanks for sharing a bit of your holidays and adventures! love that you're Txiki's friend now 😉 ❤

Got to have a bunch of blood tests to look for the condition my mum has and also check all the other clotting proteins etc.

She didn't seem that concerned which I guess is reassuring. I think I'm not very good at communicating the true horrors of my periods though as she was very much, "okay, so your periods are your only bleeding symptom...but your haemoglobin was very low 🤔". I'm hoping she got the message when I said they last a long time and she asked "like...a week?" and I laughed very bitterly.

So - wait for a letter with the details of the tests I need, then go for the tests. Ultrasound on the 19th, try not to freak out about that.
Then wait and see what the outcomes are.

Meantime, eat all the meat and vegetables and hope for the best.
glad your appointment went well and you are now being followed.
be very clear about all the symptoms and pains, in your consultations, sometimes, small details can make the difference to identify certain conditions. don't be afraid to spill all the gory details, they're used to the worst, trust me

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Just Drive

VIP Member
So they said the first team might not be around and if they were they would be inside …. However they were out training on one of the pitches literally at the side of the road that they never train out on so the bus stopped and they just let us all watch the first team running drills for like 30+mins they said this never happens and they are never out … feel so lucky right now watching John and the others 😭
OMG, Lou! ❤ :eek:That’s amazing that you saw John!! What a moment! So happy for you. It’s heartbreaking they don’t allow pics of that area. :( I only saw Kalvin, Riyad, and a couple of physios when the first team was training outside.:ROFLMAO:

Did you happen to see City’s new signing Gvardiol out there, too? :D

• Heart

lou_claire91

VIP Member
hospital appointment went well they put some gel on it and wrapped it back up. Have to go back on Friday and Monday for redressing and more gel. They said it’s a little deeper in the middle which will take a bit longer but looks to be healing ok Just been at got him a Dino magazine and his fav buttons for when I get home later 😖
Oh bless him, I’m sure the buttons and magazine will make him feel a lot better! 🤍
IMG_6963.jpeg

• Heart

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Haaland had his hair like that on Wednesday too and John was wearing his long sleeved for the start of training on Wednesday before taking it off! So not sure as it was really warm in Manchester yesterday!
Lots of jumpers in yesterday's published pics 🧐

Screenshot_20230804_083919_ManCityApp.jpg

Press conference is at midday so hopefully we hear then

• Heart

Donald23

VIP Member
So they said the first team might not be around and if they were they would be inside …. However they were out training on one of the pitches literally at the side of the road that they never train out on so the bus stopped and they just let us all watch the first team running drills for like 30+mins they said this never happens and they are never out … feel so lucky right now watching John and the others 😭
Omg your whole day sounds amazing!

• Heart

maccamacc

VIP Member
Its amazing looking at how bae changes each year. Whenever I think he can’t get any fitter he does.

IMG_8607.jpeg

• Heart