Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Thanks guys. He is a bit away with the fairies sometimes & I think he hasn’t even booked it 😭😭 but he’s convinced it’s on his banking.
he never reads his emails so can’t have deleted it. He has over 1000🤣 his sister said to check junk box
Hopefully he can find it later he sounded stressed at work when I rang him to tell him about hospital app ( all is well going back Friday the burn has a nice scab and healing nicely ) been to Asda and got him some new dinos for being a brave boy

• Heart
Reactions: 4

lou_claire91

VIP Member
Thank you! ❤ @lou_claire91 have a great time in Manchester. What else do you have planned other than the Etihad?

Did you clarify that they last for several weeks? Regardless, I’m glad things are progressing and I hope that letter comes soon.
Thank you lovey! 🤍 Just the usual - trip to Gooey for something yummy and making sure to grab some more treats! Going for lunch at The Ivy before going home Thursday which will be nice, but apart from that just a short little trip which will be spent mostly around football & eating 🤭

• Heart

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
Got to have a bunch of blood tests to look for the condition my mum has and also check all the other clotting proteins etc.

She didn't seem that concerned which I guess is reassuring. I think I'm not very good at communicating the true horrors of my periods though as she was very much, "okay, so your periods are your only bleeding symptom...but your haemoglobin was very low 🤔". I'm hoping she got the message when I said they last a long time and she asked "like...a week?" and I laughed very bitterly.

So - wait for a letter with the details of the tests I need, then go for the tests. Ultrasound on the 19th, try not to freak out about that.
Then wait and see what the outcomes are.

Meantime, eat all the meat and vegetables and hope for the best.

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
I am delighted the seasons back

Everything hard work in normal world at the moment - nothing bloody well works in this country.

I am have a bottle of Cava I will drink Friday watching the Burnley match then will watch the England match Sat AM in bed. Hurrah.

gee I wonder why I am single
That actually sounds delightful, macca.

(Also single but wouldn’t trade it for anything.)

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
Morning darlings!

Happy Friday ❤

It's my last day at work for a bit as I'm off next week but oh myyy it's very hard to raise the energy to go in 😭
Happy Friday! Hope your work day is going well. ❤ Do you have everything all planned for next week?
View attachment 2355955im in a cake club with my two work besties. We take it in turns to get cakes in on a Friday. Cake pop and cupcake are for LO for being brave ar the hospital this morning. Then we’re gonna split the rest 🤣🤣🤣
Those look amazing! Enjoy!

• Heart

lou_claire91

VIP Member
Lots of jumpers in yesterday's published pics 🧐

View attachment 2355937

Press conference is at midday so hopefully we hear then
Yeah I saw the pics on insta from yesterday but just saying what I saw on Wednesday 🤣

it’s all speculation atm so we might as well just wait till we actually know more from the team rather than worrying and guessing about something on Twitter/bm ☺

• Heart
  • Haha

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
Good afternoon my lovelies!

I hope everyone's having a good day ❤

@Donald23 good luck with the doctor!

@lou_claire91 have a lovely time on the tour, make sure you tell everyone bae is your favourite player so they know how loved he is 🥰

• Heart
Did you not book as a package? Try also searing ants, your destination and the airport you’re leaving from in your emails. Does he regular delete emails?
It’ll be a long scroll but tell him to go back through the card statements of the card he paid on!
I’ve got my fingers and toes crossed you find something
No he booked it separate I think we booked the apartment on booking.com and then flights separate. I’ve looked in his emails searched three different flight operators. There’s nothing and he says his banking won’t go back to May
It’s really weird I woke up this morning saying can you get the flights up. I’ve got a feeling he hasn’t booked it 😂😂😂. He’s in such a bad mood now oh lord

• Sad