Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

einahpets93

VIP Member
I love this photo
---
Turns out he never booked them. I knew he hadn’t. I have psychic powers I swear

I have booked it with easyJet just now
Better times and better/ bigger baggage allowance
Woooohoooo we’re going on holiday

Great news that it’s now sorted
never trust a bloke to do anything… or me… i only book when I’m drunk and that comes with it’s own anxieties

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

maccamacc

VIP Member
Very fucking irritated watching City fans drool over Gvardiol (who seems top and a nice bloke) and just taking it as read he will partner Dias completely ignoring John like he will just walk into baby’s place I don’t fucking think so 😡

• Heart

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
You know what I’m craving? M&S Extremely Chocolatey Milk Chocolate Rounds. The best biscuits I’ve ever had in my life.
I love the White chocolate ones, I go to M&S just to buy these. Don't have one near me so when I can I buy like 6 boxes at once.

• Heart
IMG_5956.jpeg
im in a cake club with my two work besties. We take it in turns to get cakes in on a Friday. Cake pop and cupcake are for LO for being brave ar the hospital this morning. Then we’re gonna split the rest 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart

cobette

VIP Member
Bae was adorable laffing at the table tennis but I am not sure if there was a slight “help me I have been kidnapped by Kalvin” edge to his giggles
OMG Macca, I have been saying this for ages!!!

He thought Kalvin was quite a laugh at first but now he permanently attached to him and John is too polite to tell him to fuck off.

Going for a round of golf with Kyle... Kalvin in appears with his stupid grin.

Rehab with Kev... Kalvin appears with his stupid grin.

Playing his stupid games with Stefan... Kalvin appears with his stupid grin.

Having a chat with Scott.. Kalvin appears with his stupid grin.

HE WON'T LEAVE HIM ALONE! HE IS MORE OBSESSED WITH HIM THAN ANYONE HERE.

• Haha

einahpets93

VIP Member
Home now after a long day, was going to go through my photos to find ones to put up but didn’t realise that there were people actively moderating what goes onto a public forum that is supposed to be inclusive and fun! It’s so much nicer on here when people feel like they can post what they like, when the like without fear of being picked on or ganged up on or made to feel like their contributions are not warranted. At the end of the day this is meant to be something fun but I think with the fact it’s online the whole idea of social decency goes out of the window at times and it’s not taken into consideration that we are all actual people, with actual feelings posting what we like and we shouldn’t be made to feel like we can’t post in fear of what a few people may or may not say. The comment of it just being a joke is always banded about but some comments have more underlying issues behind them and it’s just so sad that we can’t just all be nice to one another.

I couldn’t care less if people like me or not but what I do care about is that I feel like I cannot enjoy a thread that was created for the purpose of us all to share an interest as currently it feels like if the interests aren’t shared by all then we have to shut up and conform and unfortunately I am no longer doing that, even though this isn’t something I would normally do.

So for the time being I will take a step away from the thread for a while again even though I really don’t want to as I was so excited to share the photos and videos I had taken today but it feels like I am not really welcome here at times so until it feels more inclusive and not so negative I don’t feel happy to post on here because to be honest we all have so many things going on in our lives, that are much more important than whether or not someone liked or ignored your post on a thread or what they replied directly or indirectly back to your contribution and I just don’t need the additional drama 🤍 TPWK
Christ, if this is me saying report given the conversation that happened earlier then this is ridiculous!!!!
---
And just whilst I’m on one and clearly offending everyone…
This is trivial!

a conversation happened with macca this morning because she said she liked ruben
It is a joke, and if it wants to be manipulated into something else then CRACK ON!

I don’t go in to any other threads and post pics of John as I know what the reaction would be, this is a joke and if you want to believe it’s something else then that’s fine

Last edited:
  • Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
Late night request - bring out your cutest bae pictures please.

Got my haematology appointment tomorrow. Only a phone call so I don't know why I'm scared but I'm shitting it. Need bae's lovely face to soothe me.
I’m proud of you for keeping the appointment!

This video is a clip from the longer video we’ve all seen with bae and Kyle. It’s a compilation of bae’s laughs. 🥰

I’m flying home this evening. It’s been a fantastic 2 weeks!

• Heart

maccamacc

VIP Member
shit thats me too except I missed my swim slot and got fined £3 so in JL drinking a wine instead looking at babys 7 yrs story ❤
---
Honoured to share my birthday with City John Anniversary Day

Wish someone had bought me a cagoule to celebrate though 😂
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GOSS GOSS 🎂🎉🥳🎈

IMG_6198.jpeg

• Heart

Violetroselily

VIP Member
This might be stupid - but why do our players always have hamstring injuries? Are we not doing enough to prevent them? Should we be doing special hamstring classes? I swear it’s usually groin issues in other teams not hamstring
Google says hammy is the most common injury (or second to knees depending on the source). I think it just seems more because its repeat injuries for people like John - I can't remember the last non hammy injury he had? Presumably he has some sort of predisposition 😭

• Sad

Just Drive

VIP Member
Do you not pack your suitcase full? Or is that not allowed?
I only travel with carry one baggage so they won’t fit. :( I order them online which sounds insane but they’re worth the shipping.
I love the White chocolate ones, I go to M&S just to buy these. Don't have one near me so when I can I buy like 6 boxes at once.
I haven’t tried the white chocolate ones yet. Next time!

• Wow
  • Heart

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
Guyyyys 😭

I'm bleeding so heavily and it makes me want to smash shit up.

Fuuuck thiiiis.

It'd better not ruin my birthday trip next week.

Anyone want to run away and hibernate in a cave with me?

• Heart
  • Sad