John Stones #60 He’s Got Lemon In His Hair, We Wish He Was In His Underwear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who watched City Xtra? I always enjoyed the watchalongs. LB is leaving! Bet its because that Hugh joined. Gutted he was the guy I liked on the channel. Sigh.
---
What chaos?
no idea really can’t find out exactly what its about. Basically tons of young kids all hanging out there, large police presence with some shops blocked by police. Its apparently because of a tik tok thing but noone would tell me why/what. The atmosphere is…weird…

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Who watched City Xtra? I always enjoyed the watchalongs. LB is leaving! Bet its because that Hugh joined. Gutted he was the guy I liked on the channel. Sigh.
---

no idea really can’t find out exactly what its about. Basically tons of young kids all hanging out there, large police presence with some shops blocked by police. Its apparently because of a tik tok thing but noone would tell me why/what. The atmosphere is…weird…
I love that channel. Their watch alongs make my 4:00 am kick offs worthwhile. Gutted that LB is leaving! He and Jordy were hilarious together. Sometimes, I’ll still watch clips of their old watch alongs from big games like Villa two seasons ago and the recent CL final. I never warmed to Hugh. :(

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I love the LB/Jordy dynamic. Hugh is a bit much for me 😬
I am SO glad you said this. I really can’t warm to Hugh and him and Jordy are annoying. I don’t think I will watch the watch alongs now :(
---
I love that channel. Their watch alongs make my 4:00 am kick offs worthwhile. Gutted that LB is leaving! He and Jordy were hilarious together. Sometimes, I’ll still watch clips of their old watch alongs from big games like Villa two seasons ago and the recent CL final. I never warmed to Hugh. :(
Me too! Gutted he has left

• Heart
  • Sad
---

Oh wow, I just looked on twitter

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I am SO glad you said this. I really can’t warm to Hugh and him and Jordy are annoying. I don’t think I will watch the watch alongs now :(
---

Me too! Gutted he has left
Hugh did once describe Alvarez as "a quick Argentinian coming at your face" 😂

I like Jordy but I think he's too impressed by Hugh's ability to string a sentence together and that means you get Hugh monologuing while Jordy admires him.

LB and Jordy are old, real friends and you can tell. The atmosphere when they're both there is loads of fun.

I think given LB's leaving quoting mental health struggles but at the same time he's setting up his own new channel possibly suggests something's not right behind the scenes at CX.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Hugh did once describe Alvarez as "a quick Argentinian coming at your face" 😂

I like Jordy but I think he's too impressed by Hugh's ability to string a sentence together and that means you get Hugh monologuing while Jordy admires him.

LB and Jordy are old, real friends and you can tell. The atmosphere when they're both there is loads of fun.

I think given LB's leaving quoting mental health struggles but at the same time he's setting up his own new channel possibly suggests something's not right behind the scenes at CX.

Yes! I loved watching LB and Jordy pop champagne after PL wins and the CL final and dancing around and hugging. It’s a genuine friendship. Hugh is much too frantic and shouty for my taste. He may grow on me but meh. And I agree, it sounds like LB just wanted to break away. It makes me sad.

• Sad
I enjoyed the responses to this 😊

---
Oh wow, I just looked on twitter
Yeah but twitter not really explaining it! There are lots of 🇬🇧 accounts highlighting they are black youths and its some kind of tiktok organised mass looting but having been there I find that hard to believe, they were school kids! I asked a few what was going on but they didn’t really answer, they were kids. Can believe it was some tik tok thing but not sure about the intent. Either way the atmosphere was weird with police etc.

Oxford Circus/street is a bit of a tit hole now tbh I can’t imagine tourists have a pleasant time visiting 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.