John Stones #60 He’s Got Lemon In His Hair, We Wish He Was In His Underwear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't realise they had a series too. What's it on?

I think the first episode of the Newcastle series is out tomorrow?
Just a few episode docu on sky. Just watched 2 episodes - it’s good

not sure I can bring myself to watch the Newcastle one…

Do Cata have an adolescent period do you think? Are they moody teenagers? My neighbours cat who was so cute as a kitten is now proper rude to me. She won’t let me near her but comes in and patrols my flat like its her garden. She completely ignores me like I am a gnome or something. I am hurt. She is very pretty. Maybe she is a mean girl.

I might start a Cat thread
---
Its match day yay!

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Do Cata have an adolescent period do you think? Are they moody teenagers? My neighbours cat who was so cute as a kitten is now proper rude to me. She won’t let me near her but comes in and patrols my flat like its her garden. She completely ignores me like I am a gnome or something. I am hurt. She is very pretty. Maybe she is a mean girl.

I might start a Cat thread
---
Its match day yay!
Yes they can be very, very aloof. Don't take it personally, it might just be a phase
---
He still loves you
Screenshot_20230809_203249_X.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Glad @Violetroselily answered there as I have no clue 🤣🤣

it’s only bloody matchday! I’m very excited for the new season to start…even though it officially starts tomorrow 😝 I don’t agree with FNF at the beginning of the season!

Today I’m channeling this John…

IMG_1376.jpeg

this will be my exact face when RLF tries to explain golf to me…

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Happy match day!
Happy match day to you, too, @Just Drive ! I've been left entertained by the Kane to Bayern saga all day - I was almost certain that Spurs would shackle him to the floor to keep him from leaving - how's your day been so far? 😁❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.