John Stones #60 He’s Got Lemon In His Hair, We Wish He Was In His Underwear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am delighted the seasons back

Everything hard work in normal world at the moment - nothing bloody well works in this country.

I am have a bottle of Cava I will drink Friday watching the Burnley match then will watch the England match Sat AM in bed. Hurrah.

gee I wonder why I am single

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Everything hard work in normal world at the moment - nothing bloody well works in this country.

I am have a bottle of Cava I will drink Friday watching the Burnley match then will watch the England match Sat AM in bed. Hurrah.

That actually sounds delightful, macca.

(Also single but wouldn’t trade it for anything.)

• Heart
Reactions: 4

He'll get the cava on ice for you

gettyimages-1400078241-612x612.jpg

---
Screenshot_20230808_185204_ManCityApp.jpg

The highlight of the Together trailer

• Heart
Reactions: 3

I will have a nosecco with you (or some Presse) on Friday night
be0b43c5-2941-48e9-96e0-9cd654ec94e4.jpeg

---
He'll get the cava on ice for you

View attachment 2366343
---
View attachment 2366365

The highlight of the Together trailer
And what a highlight it is 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Any new training pics? I’m trying to check whilst still pretending to work.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.