Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Just Drive

VIP Member
Have a safe flight!

@Gossgossgoss9888 I hope your appointment goes well and you move closer to some answers!
Safe travels home tonight!! 🤍

good luck today @Gossgossgoss9888 ☺
Thank you! ❤ @lou_claire91 have a great time in Manchester. What else do you have planned other than the Etihad?

Got to have a bunch of blood tests to look for the condition my mum has and also check all the other clotting proteins etc.

She didn't seem that concerned which I guess is reassuring. I think I'm not very good at communicating the true horrors of my periods though as she was very much, "okay, so your periods are your only bleeding symptom...but your haemoglobin was very low 🤔". I'm hoping she got the message when I said they last a long time and she asked "like...a week?" and I laughed very bitterly.

So - wait for a letter with the details of the tests I need, then go for the tests. Ultrasound on the 19th, try not to freak out about that.
Then wait and see what the outcomes are.

Meantime, eat all the meat and vegetables and hope for the best.

Did you clarify that they last for several weeks? Regardless, I’m glad things are progressing and I hope that letter comes soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Donald23

VIP Member
Cheer up John crew
IMG_6841.png

onwards and upwards to the other 6 trophies
He didn’t need this one it wouldn’t have suited his cup aesthetic, he doesn’t want plates in his cabinet

• Heart
  • Haha
So they said the first team might not be around and if they were they would be inside …. However they were out training on one of the pitches literally at the side of the road that they never train out on so the bus stopped and they just let us all watch the first team running drills for like 30+mins they said this never happens and they are never out … feel so lucky right now watching John and the others 😭
Amazing!!!! Lucky you. Really happy for you. Did he look fit 🤤

• Heart

Donald23

VIP Member
Omg well done so happy for you. When is it!!! I love them. Who is ur fav joe or nick. Let’s face it no one cares about kev
Next June
Kevin’s just there to stop joe and nicks egos getting too big! I’m Nick through and through but I prefer joe and his wife’s dynamics. Priyanka scares me

• Heart
  • Haha

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
It’s a good episode! I highly recommend a listen.

I’m surviving. The pains gone. I just feel odd it’s hard to explain, my grandparents commented on my paleness today to the point where my grandad offered to make cabbage juice 🤢 I’ve got bloods early next week but praying I don’t come on my period early like last month as I think it might floor me. sorry for the tmi!
Here’s some trophy John in the hopes we get more tomorrow - he’s over Stoke if anyone wants to look up to the sky
View attachment 2359438
I didn't see them but I sent a little kiss skywards just in case.

• Heart

rasperryripple

VIP Member
He isn’t with it lately. He was late to LOs hospital appointment last week 😂😂. From now on I’m booking holidays as a package like a normal person and sending it all to my email. When I looked at his emails before he’s got 41000😭😂🫣.
it was £100 to park At the airport. No thankyou 🫣
Ooh it looked lovely did you have a nice time. Hope he has/had a great birthday.
I’m ok thanks 🥰
OMG that must have been so stressful for you glad you are sorted now. I am chief holiday booker in my house also a control freak so could not entrust this essential job to anyone else
Glad your wee boy is all good too he will be so excited! If only we could wrap them up in bubble wrap so they can’t hurt themselves 💙 I wish I could tell you they are less of a worry when they are older but I can’t lie I worry much more now I don’t think you ever stop x

• Heart

alee

So they said the first team might not be around and if they were they would be inside …. However they were out training on one of the pitches literally at the side of the road that they never train out on so the bus stopped and they just let us all watch the first team running drills for like 30+mins they said this never happens and they are never out … feel so lucky right now watching John and the others 😭
so happy for you! ❤

• Heart