John Stones #58 Jonny, Jonny Stones, Jonny, Jonny Stoonnnessss 🎶 🎵

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was really good thanks. Just been in the garden all afternoon! Had a great day
I really don’t want to go back to work tomorrow

what are your plans today
That sounds nice! I know, going back to work after a week off is awful. I did some laundry and may fire up my laptop and do a bit of work so I’m not frantic on Monday morning. Still watching celebration videos from yesterday. 💙 🏆

Reactions: 2
Gloriously hot here and sunny

have been swimming in the lido

thinking how proud I am of bae

IMG_8126.jpeg

and of course how I would like to whip his pants of #bum

do we have any good #bum pics of him from yesterday

• Heart
Hope you have a fast and smooth day! Feel better soon. ♥

One more game this week!
god we’regonna get some pics of bae in Ibiza next week aren’t we. And then before we know it it’ll be England camp. Or ia it the other way around. England camp first then holidays

we’ve been up since crack of dawn with LO I hope today goes fast

have you had a nice day

• Heart
Reactions: 1
god we’regonna get some pics of bae in Ibiza next week aren’t we. And then before we know it it’ll be England camp. Or ia it the other way around. England camp first then holidays

we’ve been up since crack of dawn with LO I hope today goes fast

have you had a nice day
This summer will fly by. I can’t wait for bae’s hot boy summer pics. 😀

You must be knackered! :( My day was good, thank you.

@einahpets93 I just saw that Everton aren’t taking up the option for CC. I hope he goes back to Wolves. Stay in the Prem.

Morning lovelies! I hope we do get some summerbae pics 😍 He can't work all the time.

I feel soooo bad today, so dizzy and tired and brain just not switched on at all and my head and legs and back hurt and I just want to go back to bed 😭

But have to go to work. Am training someone this week and if I'm not there it doesn't get done and that's not fair.

Wish me luck my loves.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
god I’m having a shite day. Mine didn’t go out on Saturday so I have double mail. And I am behind. And hot 😭😭 feels so hot today

wonder what bae is doing with his well deserved day off 🥹🥹🥹

wonder if he took Connie to school like in @cobettes FF. I would love it if he did 😭😭😭

• Heart
Morning lovelies! I hope we do get some summerbae pics 😍 He can't work all the time.

I feel soooo bad today, so dizzy and tired and brain just not switched on at all and my head and legs and back hurt and I just want to go back to bed 😭

But have to go to work. Am training someone this week and if I'm not there it doesn't get done and that's not fair.

Wish me luck my loves.
How did it go? Hope you’re okay.

god I’m having a shite day. Mine didn’t go out on Saturday so I have double mail. And I am behind. And hot 😭😭 feels so hot today

wonder what bae is doing with his well deserved day off 🥹🥹🥹

wonder if he took Connie to school like in @cobettes FF. I would love it if he did 😭😭😭
I’m sorry it was a bad day! Treat yourself tonight. Are you having anything nice for tea?

Some beautiful scenes of John in this
Oh I love this! 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 4
This summer will fly by. I can’t wait for bae’s hot boy summer pics. 😀

You must be knackered! :( My day was good, thank you.

@einahpets93 I just saw that Everton aren’t taking up the option for CC. I hope he goes back to Wolves. Stay in the Prem.
Yeah, they only had until Wednesday last week and they chose not to sign him.
Wolves are letting him go apparently - for less than the 4.5 they said we had to pay for him

• Sad

I’m sorry it was a bad day! Treat yourself tonight. Are you having anything nice for tea?

Oh I love this! 🥰
a work colleague got me a slice of cake I will show you later. I am a bad mum and hiding it from LO😂 having it when he’s gone to bed 💤

Isn’t it nice he looks beautiful in it 😭 there’s too much Kyle and not enough John

• Heart

Oh I love this! 🥰
Dragged myself to work. A few people had called in sick so my training's been postponed and I had a busy day of just picking up loads of stuff and answering loads of questions and just filling in the gaps, meanwhile I feel like tit and every time I stand up my head is spinning 😭😭😭

And tomorrow I'm doing a 12-hour shift because I got asked for a favour and I can't say no.

Am feeling very miseryguts.

Some beautiful scenes of John in this
He is so gorgeous ❤

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.