John Stones #57 He assists, he scores, he's got us on all fours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I had an absolute shitter of a day and only just remembered this sweetheart
I saw it in the grass and called him or her over and came bouncing through the long grass in two seconds. The last one .. watching me leave oh my god 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺View attachment 2176879View attachment 2176881View attachment 2176883View attachment 2176884View attachment 2176886View attachment 2176887View attachment 2176888View attachment 2176889
What a beautiful kitty! Hopefully cheered you right up 😘

I am good, thank you! Getting nervous about tonight, it will be a very long walk back to town tonight if it doesn't go our way, how are you?

Yes, I will be there on Sunday. Even more nervous about that, pressure is immense!
Cobberzzzz! Lovely to see you!

I'm jingly jangly nerves for our boys today and Saturday, hopefully both work out.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I am good, thank you! Getting nervous about tonight, it will be a very long walk back to town tonight if it doesn't go our way, how are you?

Yes, I will be there on Sunday. Even more nervous about that, pressure is immense!
I really think that if we get past today, we’ll win it all, no offense to Inter. I’m good, thanks! ♥
I’m actually more nervous for Sunday than I am for today’s game.
View attachment 2177021Is this same as last week
---

God you’ve been to loads recently!! Don’t know how you do all the travelling each time. Big commitment 💜
Baby needs to give @cobette his shirt. Shorts, too, but shirt for sure. Her commitment is staggering. 💙

• Heart
I'm alive! Thanks for the nice mentions last week. Been busy watching hockey in addition to football in an effort to fill my brain with any kind of distraction from depression before I start my next interventional treatment.

Working from home today so I can watch the match. Hope everyone is alright!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm alive! Thanks for the nice mentions last week. Been busy watching hockey in addition to football in an effort to fill my brain with any kind of distraction from depression before I start my next interventional treatment.

Hello lovely!

Sit down with us, put your feet up and watch the match. We will take care of you.

How's your doggo?

Lots and lots of love and gentle caring pats on the depression. No advice, no solution, just understanding. I've been there and it sucks. Nothing lasts forever, no matter how much it feels like it might ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Hope you’re ok. Been thinking of you. Lovely to hear from you

• Heart

Hi! So nice to see you! Glad you can watch today’s game. 💙

You got this.(y)

• Heart
Reactions: 2

oh I am so glad you said hi ❤👋🏻
---
Guys I can’t watch tonight 😱

Probably for the best too stressful

• Heart
  • Sad
oh I am so glad you said hi ❤👋🏻
---
Guys I can’t watch tonight 😱

Probably for the best too stressful
Oh noooo what could possibly be more important.

Don't City normally score when you switch off though? 🤔

Your noble sacrifice is appreciated ❤

• Haha

Hope all goes well with your next steps

• Heart
Hello lovely!

Sit down with us, put your feet up and watch the match. We will take care of you.

How's your doggo?

Lots and lots of love and gentle caring pats on the depression. No advice, no solution, just understanding. I've been there and it sucks. Nothing lasts forever, no matter how much it feels like it might ❤
Thanks for all the love 💕

The doggo is good, he passed his annual physical and bloodwork with flying colors, so that was a relief, since he will be 9 in 2 days (well, approximately - it's a made-up birthday since he was a stray rescue.)

PXL_20230515_230521130.PORTRAIT~2.jpg

PXL_20230503_155118198.PORTRAIT~2.jpg

PXL_20230430_172530135~2.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Thanks for all the love 💕

The doggo is good, he passed his annual physical and bloodwork with flying colors, so that was a relief, since he will be 9 in 2 days (well, approximately - it's a made-up birthday since he was a stray rescue.)

Happy early birthday to him! Hope he has his paws crossed for today and Sunday.

Oh my that last photo. My boy is 13 now.
His nose. 🥺 So sweet!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.