John Stones #57 He assists, he scores, he's got us on all fours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope your workday flies by!

I'm finding it a bit easier since I had a week off-grid and got a bit of balance in my brain. I still keep spacing out quite a lot though which is not helpful.

Manager asked me about if I want to work towards anything and what my ambitions are and good lord I am entirely incapable of wanting a thing 🤷‍♀️

I'm trying to be the best I can be at the moment because I'm doing some work for WC and I want him to be impressed. Yesterday he called me "my very good friend gossgoss" and my cold hard heart thawed just a little.
I know what you mean. I dread employee evaluation time because when I’m asked about my goals, I never know what to say. Keeping everything afloat and running is a goal in itself I should think! But that doesn’t count as a goal. Sigh. You and WC are 🥰 Are there any opportunities to hang out outside of work without it seeming like a date? Do your colleagues ever go out for drinks?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I know what you mean. I dread employee evaluation time because when I’m asked about my goals, I never know what to say. Keeping everything afloat and running is a goal in itself I should think! But that doesn’t count as a goal. Sigh. You and WC are 🥰 Are there any opportunities to hang out outside of work without it seeming like a date? Do your colleagues ever go out for drinks?
Aah you're just like me in that respect! I will work towards anything you ask me to, you just can't expect me to decide what direction I'm going in.

We don't get to go out very often unfortunately. Our friend is moving to a different department so we're all going to go out for drinks to send her off next month. I like him so much it's embarrassing, you know like when you just completely click with someone. Our connection is so sharp and funny and teasey. Will try not to make a fool of myself.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Im roasting guys pls pray for me. Send ice lollies. I really hate the sun 😣🤣🤣 I’ve got factor 50 on
---
Im roasting guys pls pray for me. Send ice lollies. I really hate the sun 😣🤣🤣 I’ve got factor 50 on

• Heart
Reactions: 3
---
Hope you did okay in the sun!

Happy Friday, everyone.

• Heart
I don't care how it's done, I just hope it gets done this weekend. My nerves can't take dragging it out.

Hope you're all okay ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I just wanna see there little faces live when they win not on some grainy photo if they are all together or individual posts

• Heart
IMG_4213.jpeg
aldis version of Ben and Jerry’s is unbelievable
---
Oh my god johns been spotted in a cap today. I have the ick 🙃🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.