John Stones #57 He assists, he scores, he's got us on all fours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m okay thank you darling, ups and downs. Weekend has been nice though. 😊 hope you’re well too 😘

I mean I do feel bad (in a sense) for Arsenal on how much they have bottled it (although really City are just so strong these days can any team realistically beat them over a full season?) but leaving a game way before full time is just something I’ve never been able to get my head around. And agreed, what help is that to the players too watching people streaming out before the game is even done?

Anyway looks like next weekend will be an early birthday celebration for John when you guys win the league on Sunday (or potentially Saturday, Forest are bloody going for it at the moment so them getting something against Arsenal would not surprise me in the slightest)
I hope
you have many more ups than downs going forward. ♥

I honestly felt so bad for the players 😳

John really is a fine wine - how he talks is just so endearing. He oozes a sort of goodness, I think its why he has become popular with fans. plus everyone wants to shag him

I particularly love that short vid the England social media put out recently, the one where they were doing rondos in the gym and John missed a kick (very unusually) and they all slapped him and pulled his ears as they do AND HIS LITTLE FACE WHEN THEY DID THAT 🥺
I LOVE that face!

---
can’t believe how long it took me to realise this 🥵😂
All that matters is that you’re here now. ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Laughing at strawberry and cream and raspberry ripple together

View attachment 2172421
---

thats a lorra steps - the equivalent of a hike in the lake district.
you must be very fit and also have to buy a lot of shoes
Hahahah I don’t have to buy them I get them from work. They’re ugly as duck but so comfy 😂. I am very tired after each day
But I’m off tomorrow it’s nail day 💅 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 2
What color are you doing for your nails?
I am thinking 5 different pastels 😋

how’s your day looking. I’m ready for sleep. I started a book last Night but I’m not feeling it.
Anyone reading anything light hearted and romantic ?? I’ve got a few lined up on my kindle but I actually hate starting books sometimes.

• Heart
Reactions: 2

how’s your day looking. I’m ready for sleep. I started a book last Night but I’m not feeling it.
Anyone reading anything light hearted and romantic ?? I’ve got a few lined up on my kindle but I actually hate starting books sometimes.
Halfway through the road trip by Beth o’Leary - very good so far

• Heart
Reactions: 1

I’m actually heading into a meeting now. Ugh. Have a good night!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.