John Stones #57 He assists, he scores, he's got us on all fours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning its friyay!

I love this picture

View attachment 2133263
---
For @einahpets93 its not looking good babes is it thinking of you 😬
thanks hun. (Not city/ bae related so going in a spoiler for those that aren’t interested)
It’s not a shock for me, it’s been like this since October when we lost horrendously to Bournemouth twice in one week.
But, I’ll be in the queue for tickets on Tuesday for the last game of the season, and I’ll be in the queue in July for the first home game of the season 💙
Once a blue, always a blue

hope everyone’s ok

• Heart
Reactions: 4
thanks hun. (Not city/ bae related so going in a spoiler for those that aren’t interested)
It’s not a shock for me, it’s been like this since October when we lost horrendously to Bournemouth twice in one week.
But, I’ll be in the queue for tickets on Tuesday for the last game of the season, and I’ll be in the queue in July for the first home game of the season 💙

hope everyone’s ok
Football is a cruel game. But you support your team through thick and thin 💙💙💙💙
Hope your good darling

• Heart
Reactions: 3

hope everyone’s ok
Fingers crossed for your team till the end, though. I hope you can get your tickets and show your support! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Bernardo and Ines are having a baby!

Can't wait for the kid to be confused between Uncle John and Dog John.
---

This picture is incredible and will never not make me smile. His delighted little face.

@einahpets93 I have everything crossed for you 😘
Omg this is super cute. I’m happy for him. The baby will be as big as him before he knows it 😭😂. This is adorable.
---
There’s a new lad started at our work. Well he has transferred from another office a bit ago. And he always wears a hat. Well anyway I saw him today without his hat for the first time and oh my god. He has hair like John 😭😭😭. He has the nicest curls!!! And he has it cut short like johns too round the back and sides. But I can’t fancy him cos he’s too young 😂😂😂. But I can admire his hair and think of John can’t I!?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

---

This picture is incredible and will never not make me smile. His delighted little face.

That’s him definitely going to Spain this summer then
I wonder if they will postpone the wedding

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Fuckin he’ll madders is having twins now. These footballers are worse than rabbits 🐇 !!!

Someone commented on the Bernardo one saying how does he have time to make a baby after running 30k 💀

Sexy bae off topic tax
IMG_3609.jpeg
IMG_3446.jpeg

Is the game on tv on Sunday!!

• Heart
Morning gals. Happy Friday ( not for me I’m doing over time ) but it’s almost the weekend and I have a nice weekend off Sunday Monday and then off Friday Saturday next week yayyyy

what are city doing today.Will there be training pics🤤🤤
What a hottie 💙💖View attachment 2133170View attachment 2133171View attachment 2133172View attachment 2133173View attachment 2133174View attachment 2133175
Hello, lovely! Hope you’ve had a nice day! ♥
Morning its friyay!

I love this picture

View attachment 2133263
---
For @einahpets93 its not looking good babes is it thinking of you 😬
Happy Friday to you!

hope everyone’s ok
I love this loyalty. 💙 I really hope you get tickets.

Fingers crossed for your team till the end, though. I hope you can get your tickets and show your support! ❤
Hope you’ve had a good day!

---

For once, it’s John who looks ecstatic while Charles is not impressed at all. :ROFLMAO: Wonderful news for them!♥

That’s him definitely going to Spain this summer then
I wonder if they will postpone the wedding
Part of me still thinks there’s hope for him staying one more year. But you’re right - I think we all knew that once children arrived, they’d want to be closer to family.
Fuckin he’ll madders is having twins now. These footballers are worse than rabbits 🐇 !!!

Someone commented on the Bernardo one saying how does he have time to make a baby after running 30k 💀

Sexy bae off topic tax View attachment 2134403View attachment 2134404

Is the game on tv on Sunday!!
It’s on tv here! 6:00 am. :D

• Heart
Hello, lovely! Hope you’ve had a nice day! ♥

Happy Friday to you!

I love this loyalty. 💙 I really hope you get tickets.

Hope you’ve had a good day!

For once, it’s John who looks ecstatic while Charles is not impressed at all. :ROFLMAO: Wonderful news for them!♥

Part of me still thinks there’s hope for him staying one more year. But you’re right - I think we all knew that once children arrived, they’d want to be closer to family.

It’s on tv here! 6:00 am. :D
Just looked it’s on sky. Oh god will you be getting up and watching

Hope you have a great day. I’m not sure about Bernardo either. Where is it he wants to go or who wants him. I think he would be crazy to go Barca considering their financial predicament. Hopefully he will stay. Her family can move here instead😂😂😂😂

• Heart
Just looked it’s on sky. Oh god will you be getting up and watching

Hope you have a great day. I’m not sure about Bernardo either. Where is it he wants to go or who wants him. I think he would be crazy to go Barca considering their financial predicament. Hopefully he will stay. Her family can move here instead😂😂😂😂
Yes, I’ll be up bright and early for kick off. 💙

Anyone who wants to go to Barca need their head examined. I’m starting to agree with @Donald23 this desire to move is likely mostly coming from Ines who wants to be near her family. I hope it all works out for these two and that Bernardo is happy wherever he lands. It’s not the MCFC club they dislike - it’s England they’re/she’s weary of. It’s sad to me if Bernardo were to leave a club he loves if he doesn’t 100% want to. I realize I’m projecting here.

• Heart
I hope Bernardo stays but obviously he has to do what's right for him and his little family 🥰

I will miss the match on Sunday. Had a choice between family time with baby cuddles, and ogling sexy football men. Chose the former but if it's a good match and/or certain shirts come off, I might have to see if I can watch a replay 😂

• Heart
I hope Bernardo stays but obviously he has to do what's right for him and his little family 🥰

I will miss the match on Sunday. Had a choice between family time with baby cuddles, and ogling sexy football men. Chose the former but if it's a good match and/or certain shirts come off, I might have to see if I can watch a replay 😂
Will they watch it at their house !??
---

Anyone who wants to go to Barca need their head examined. I’m starting to agree with @Donald23 this desire to move is likely mostly coming from Ines who wants to be near her family. I hope it all works out for these two and that Bernardo is happy wherever he lands. It’s not the MCFC club they dislike - it’s England they’re/she’s weary of. It’s sad to me if Bernardo were to leave a club he loves if he doesn’t 100% want to. I realize I’m projecting here.
It’ll be sad to see him go if he does. I don’t know much about her so didn’t realise she doesn’t like England. If I could choose to live abroad I think I would☺

• Heart

That’s lovely that you get to spend time with the baby this weekend. ♥ She’s probably growing at light speed!

• Heart

Stick a vhs in and get it recorded. Watch it on bank holiday in your pjs with a tub of ice cream

• Haha

---

Congratulations to them both Ines is stunning 😍 they will have beautiful babies

• Heart

I think it’s Ines and Sara in both couples. You can really tell when partners are settled I think. They buy a house, they spend a lot of time in the country. Ines, Sara (Gundo and laporte) don’t. Those that are settled also don’t show every match they attend because they are constantly there where as ines and Sara only seem to attend big games. I thought Bernardo was bound to go when he didn’t get a box for this season, that told me he was unsure about staying for even august

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.