John Stones #57 He assists, he scores, he's got us on all fours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen they must all have designated seats
Maybe they are creatures of habit. However John and jack look very similar to the other week as well. Especially jacks hair. But the only thing different is Haaland witnout his fleece on and his hair 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 2
thanks hun. (Not city/ bae related so going in a spoiler for those that aren’t interested)
It’s not a shock for me, it’s been like this since October when we lost horrendously to Bournemouth twice in one week.
But, I’ll be in the queue for tickets on Tuesday for the last game of the season, and I’ll be in the queue in July for the first home game of the season 💙
Once a blue, always a blue

hope everyone’s ok
what I would say, in these difficult times, is avoid Aldi’s Morretti beer knock off “mapelli” #pish
---
Halaand is massive man

I know John a wee chap build wise but come on ..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
what I would say, in these difficult times, is avoid Aldi’s Morretti beer knock off “mapelli” #pish
---

Halaand is massive man

I know John a wee chap build wise but come on ..
Had a crate of Brewdog delivered to take away with us tomorrow 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 2
A few good baby moments, including celebrating the VAR decision and hugging Ruben at about 7:40.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The sun is shining!

Baby must be enjoying it - getting his top off training hard

I can’t wait for the RM game. Our bae is a big game player I just know he’s going to bang 💥

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.