Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Violetroselily

VIP Member
I'm alive! Thanks for the nice mentions last week. Been busy watching hockey in addition to football in an effort to fill my brain with any kind of distraction from depression before I start my next interventional treatment.

Working from home today so I can watch the match. Hope everyone is alright!
Hope all goes well with your next steps

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Hello, lovely! Hope you’ve had a nice day! ♥

Happy Friday to you!

I love this loyalty. 💙 I really hope you get tickets.

Hope you’ve had a good day!

For once, it’s John who looks ecstatic while Charles is not impressed at all. :ROFLMAO: Wonderful news for them!♥

Part of me still thinks there’s hope for him staying one more year. But you’re right - I think we all knew that once children arrived, they’d want to be closer to family.

It’s on tv here! 6:00 am. :D
Just looked it’s on sky. Oh god will you be getting up and watching

Hope you have a great day. I’m not sure about Bernardo either. Where is it he wants to go or who wants him. I think he would be crazy to go Barca considering their financial predicament. Hopefully he will stay. Her family can move here instead😂😂😂😂

• Heart
“…and probably always will be.” 😭 I can’t cope. He will retire with City, I simply won’t consider another alternative,💙
Agree with akanji he was really good last night !!
City brought arsenal back down to earth. I’m still buzzin from it

Hope kev is alright they said he had a few niggles that’s what he came off 😩

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
Congrats, Everton! I was keeping an eye on the game during my meeting. @einahpets93 your boys were impressive.
---
(Now let’s hope Everton have calmed down by the time City play them, sorry.)

• Heart

Violetroselily

VIP Member
he so shy and embarrassed when Kyle was ribbing him about player of the month i love that cuteness in him

I have come to Brussels for two nights and its shit. Just want to go home 😂
Nooooo it can't be that bad? I went a few years ago and enjoyed it 🥺

The European Parliament (if they'll let you in 😐) and The Atomium were my fave things. Parc du Cinquantenaire is lovely.

• Heart

mimimithis

VIP Member
This is perfection

For me, as a highly visual person, this is so aesthetically pleasing.
---
How’s everyone? ♥
I had the day off today (it's a national holiday), and somehow time passed even faster than if I had been at work.

Last edited:
  • Heart

mimimithis

VIP Member
Last night WC sent me a screenshot of a notification he received from a social media app saying "you might know gossgoss", and this gif:

Aaaaarrrrrgh why is he so funny and nice and how do I resist the urge to invite him to my house for cuddles.

Happy coronation day my friends, and more importantly happy match day!

Hope our king plays 😊
Do invite him round, if not for cuddles (if you don't dare yet), then for a nice day/evening spent in good company. It's so good for the heart, and the soul. Go put your best boob boot forward. 🥰😁

Match day yay!

How is our Freund @mimimithis busy working hard saving lives no doubt ❤

Is @spilldatea @cobette at the match today?
---
I said YES to the hat because bae my king 🥰
Hi Macc! I've been super busy lately, but I'm here today, so hi! How are you?

• Heart

mimimithis

VIP Member
Last night's discussion reminded me of this:

Or here, if you don't want to face the paywall

I believe he knows of his impact on the team as a leader, but he's a different kind to what the team would need from a captain. So maybe he just lets others take that centre stage and leads from the back / hos own position.

His face looks so dramatic here!

His mouth is gorgeous as always. I love that cupid's bow 😍
Agreed. 🥰

• Heart

lou_claire91

VIP Member
Personally, I thought he’d provided us with a lot this week

he played for starters…
Then the little POTM video
Then the Vegas video

poor lad will be knackered from all that… don’t worry, I’ll spoon him to sleep
I was just about to say the same!!!

it’s been a busy week for him bless!

(He’s very concerned that people aren’t seeing the effort he’s put in 🤭)
IMG_2807.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha

spilldatea

VIP Member
Is there a difference between the women’s and the men’s. Like is the women’s one more fitted or just the same😂😂 thanks 💙
yeah the women’s tend me be a bit smaller in size - so a men’s small would be similar in size to a women’s medium

they’re designed differently as well to be more snug around the waist and chest. they’re loads more flattering but if you wanted like an oversized baggy look i would say get the men’s.

i’m a UK size 8/10 and i wear a size M - so it’s not super tight and sits perfect. i always look like a box in the men’s shirt 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart