Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mimimithis

VIP Member
Thanks for the new thread, girls!

Since it's cold and rainy here today, I'll give you John (dancin') in the rain tax:

1DD8E159-29D9-4D6A-BB19-D504FA54E150.jpeg

0648FE42-3F36-489A-A12D-F4D8588A88EB.jpeg

20221223_155322.jpg

rain.jpeg

Screenshot_20220218_182145.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Just Drive

VIP Member
These are fabulous, thank you, lovely!
Beautiful
Amazing. You are the Tumblr queen.

I really hope either @spilldatea or @cobette are there tonight. What a night!

• Heart
Omg I had an absolute shitter of a day and only just remembered this sweetheart
I saw it in the grass and called him or her over and came bouncing through the long grass in two seconds. The last one .. watching me leave oh my god 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺
IMG_4114.jpeg
IMG_4115.jpeg
IMG_4117.jpeg
IMG_4118.jpeg
IMG_4123.jpeg
IMG_4129.jpeg
IMG_4131.jpeg
IMG_4133.jpeg

• Heart

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
I was! So happy right now!

Have a cute video of him from after Haaland's goal, will upload when I get back to hotel!

Could never have dreamed of a result this good.
Aaaah so glad you were there and got to see it. Did you lose your mind at baby's goal?

• Heart

maccamacc

VIP Member
Nooooo it can't be that bad? I went a few years ago and enjoyed it 🥺

The European Parliament (if they'll let you in 😐) and The Atomium were my fave things. Parc du Cinquantenaire is lovely.
Oh no, why? :(
Ohhh no why is it shit😔😔
Its just one of those things. Planned it poorly. Just not feeling it. I feel bad because of £.

Tomorrow I will wake afresh and try again 😃
---
More nonsense

They keep teasing this. I keep waiting for a big reveal of a longer video but maybe its not happening. Would like to see more Laporte and Bae I think they get on good..

• Heart
Afraid so, it's only one night every 3 or 4 weeks and I rarely actually get called out, so can't really complain except for a couple of reasons a call-out is a little more likely tonight so I'm hoping the gods are food to me.

I'm nervous too. Really hope City get an early goal (or 2, is that too much to ask for?).

I'm not a big chocolate orange fan but that is a lovely gesture. I do like to hear your stories of people (and pets!) being nice to you ❤
I feel a bit tense goss. I think I’ll be watching through my fingers too
@maccamacc will you be watching at all 😂😂 or is tv going off.
another start for baby under his belt 💕💕

aww thankyou darling.There are some nice people and kitties on my round 🥹

hope you don’t get called out 😭

• Heart

einahpets93

VIP Member
I am a very simple woman. This is what I love.
View attachment 2165594View attachment 2165595

Hello lovely! You've missed nothing, unfortunately no John content lately 😭 but hopefully he plays on Sunday and we can get our hit of him. Hope you're having a good week 😘
Personally, I thought he’d provided us with a lot this week

he played for starters…
Then the little POTM video
Then the Vegas video

poor lad will be knackered from all that… don’t worry, I’ll spoon him to sleep and suck him off as a reward 😉

• Haha
  • Heart

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
Omg I had an absolute shitter of a day and only just remembered this sweetheart
I saw it in the grass and called him or her over and came bouncing through the long grass in two seconds. The last one .. watching me leave oh my god 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺View attachment 2176879View attachment 2176881View attachment 2176883View attachment 2176884View attachment 2176886View attachment 2176887View attachment 2176888View attachment 2176889
What a beautiful kitty! Hopefully cheered you right up 😘

I am good, thank you! Getting nervous about tonight, it will be a very long walk back to town tonight if it doesn't go our way, how are you?

Yes, I will be there on Sunday. Even more nervous about that, pressure is immense!
Cobberzzzz! Lovely to see you!

I'm jingly jangly nerves for our boys today and Saturday, hopefully both work out.

• Heart
Reactions: 4