Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
I think Laporte is … a weak spot defensively. I like him and want him to play more but..I think this is the issue..

oh my christ how old has Noel Gallagher got

story of my tattle life at the moment 👇🏻

View attachment 2129438
I agree. I think he's a good player but he has an error in him, and also that once he's done an error he tends to spiral into more errors.

But he's good on the ball and experienced playing on the left, which I thought might have swung it in his favour.

Akanji is solid and reliable though and hopefully will have a good match and plenty of support from the boys around him ❤

111 seconds is an outrage.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Stepbrothers is his favorite film. Of course it is.
---

His face in the second one. 🥰

Your battery is shocking, Strawb! :ROFLMAO:
Hahaha I know It’s on 6 now. 🤨

I know the second is super cute. I just had to post the first. Bae is NOT impressed with the chippy question.
they should have asked him my 2

1 can I shag you
2 will you shag me

I didn’t really ask those but I wish I did.

• Haha

mimimithis

VIP Member
I love this so much!!! 😭 🥰💙

I still can’t quite believe it happened today.

I cannot wait for the trophy lifting!
This came kinda out of nowhere, I didn't compute that if Arsenal were to lose, it would mean we'd won! But it did, and it makes me so happy and proud of the team, and what they've achieved this season, and still will. Also, it made it sting less that Bayern fucked up their own title earlier.

• Heart

mimimithis

VIP Member
The interviews are amazing, although they do "think" a lot.

And German Sky Sports is interviewing Kev in German, and he's adorable, OMG.

---
Rúben flying in for a tackle hug makes me laugh

Fuq6R-VXoAIGDmT?format=jpg&name=4096x4096.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
Hope those who have managed to get a day off are having a good one… and those who are having to work (probably @cobette as she’s a slave to the chicken man) I hope you’ve had a tolerable day

Scenery is gorgeous. Glad you had a nice day out.

Hope everyone’s okay today.

• Heart

einahpets93

VIP Member
Morning its friyay!

I love this picture

View attachment 2133263
---
For @einahpets93 its not looking good babes is it thinking of you 😬
thanks hun. (Not city/ bae related so going in a spoiler for those that aren’t interested)
It’s not a shock for me, it’s been like this since October when we lost horrendously to Bournemouth twice in one week.
But, I’ll be in the queue for tickets on Tuesday for the last game of the season, and I’ll be in the queue in July for the first home game of the season 💙
Once a blue, always a blue

hope everyone’s ok

• Heart

mimimithis

VIP Member
Walks had a pretty good game. ♥
---
Hope you all have a good evening . I just had a late breakfast. Scrambled eggs, avocado toast, and an unhealthy amount of coffee. :D
You make me want to make avo toast for dinner! ❤ How's your weekend?

Unfortunately I couldn't watch as I've been at a baby shower stuffing my face with cake

Hope everyone is OK

View attachment 2138849
Aw, baby shower sounds lovely, cake does, too! Lovely pic, thank you! ❤

• Heart

maccamacc

VIP Member
I'd love to see him captain England but am not sure he'd want the responsibility. But - hot as the armband is - captaincy isn't the only way to lead or have influence.
I think this is fascinating when it comes to John. He is clearly popular within teams and role models a good vibe and team attitude. I also think he shows more leadership on the pitch than he is given credit for. But your right it doesn’t seem to be something he seeks.

Its only recently I thought he lacks real belief in himself, the way he has said he is not that great in midfield and can’t see the game like others can (he clearly can). He seems to get very shy when people compliment him on camera.

I hope he will be one of these who really comes into their full potential in their 30’s, gammy hammy permitting. I reckon more an England Captain than a City one.

IMG_5804.jpeg

• Heart