Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Just Drive

VIP Member
This is post 10,001 for me! ♥ I’d meant to do post 10,000 here in the bae thread in honor of where I first started on Tattle but lost track and ended up posting in Pep’s thread.:ROFLMAO:

Happy match day! I may do what @maccamacc does and not watch. I’m afraid of jinxing it. I’ll keep an eye on the scoreline.

My profile pic bae.
8341D8F6-3E75-44E7-B152-8AA232BAAF91.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
I hope Bernardo stays but obviously he has to do what's right for him and his little family 🥰

I will miss the match on Sunday. Had a choice between family time with baby cuddles, and ogling sexy football men. Chose the former but if it's a good match and/or certain shirts come off, I might have to see if I can watch a replay 😂

• Heart

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
I hope you're all having a lovely pre-match morning!

I have been feeling griiiiim but have to go to work tomorrow so have just - in slow, resentful stages - washed my hair and feel a bit better for it so that's something.

Unfortunately for me, my hair is nowhere near as nice as our favourite curly boy's.

(Content idea: bae demonstrates his haircare routine to us? Shirtless obviously, wouldn't want his clothes to get wet. Come on City, get it done.)
skysports-john-stones-manchester_5033304.jpg
0_GettyImages-1233673228.jpg
1641a0558d80ab534cb84743f5066972.jpg
64a900e0-4942-11ed-9ae9-959994b8a64c.jpg
d92f9922ca62fab06c2224364bc66357.jpg
Screenshot_20220119_201751.jpg
steptodown.com602380.jpg
afp_en_6eef601974ba893e3611533d94b9247d431a8eca.jpg
Q_1665250617.jpg
John-Stones.jpg
_methode_times_prod_web_bin_5ef56682-42df-11ea-ae97-7fc3f44cb422.jpg

• Heart
I’ve been working with my mum for the last 2 weeks and this week is my last week as she is busy at her work atm so they needed me to temp for them! Been missing LO very much but it’s all going to be worth it! 🤍

I’ve been so busy so haven’t been able to be on here as much! (Ah it’s literally just slutty footballer videos 🫣🤣)
Aww I bet you have. Has he missed you too. Mine has been in a bad mood today 😭😭

Oh I see makes sense haha it was a video of John warming up and I thought I’ve seen this before!! 💙💙
---
Oh my god🤤

Last edited:
  • Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
Morning gals. Happy Friday ( not for me I’m doing over time ) but it’s almost the weekend and I have a nice weekend off Sunday Monday and then off Friday Saturday next week yayyyy

what are city doing today.Will there be training pics🤤🤤
What a hottie 💙💖View attachment 2133170View attachment 2133171View attachment 2133172View attachment 2133173View attachment 2133174View attachment 2133175
Hello, lovely! Hope you’ve had a nice day! ♥
Morning its friyay!

I love this picture

View attachment 2133263
---
For @einahpets93 its not looking good babes is it thinking of you 😬
Happy Friday to you!
thanks hun. (Not city/ bae related so going in a spoiler for those that aren’t interested)
It’s not a shock for me, it’s been like this since October when we lost horrendously to Bournemouth twice in one week.
But, I’ll be in the queue for tickets on Tuesday for the last game of the season, and I’ll be in the queue in July for the first home game of the season 💙
Once a blue, always a blue

hope everyone’s ok
I love this loyalty. 💙 I really hope you get tickets.

Fingers crossed for your team till the end, though. I hope you can get your tickets and show your support! ❤
Hope you’ve had a good day!
Bernardo and Ines are having a baby!

Can't wait for the kid to be confused between Uncle John and Dog John.
---

This picture is incredible and will never not make me smile. His delighted little face.

@einahpets93 I have everything crossed for you 😘
For once, it’s John who looks ecstatic while Charles is not impressed at all. :ROFLMAO: Wonderful news for them!♥

That’s him definitely going to Spain this summer then
I wonder if they will postpone the wedding
Part of me still thinks there’s hope for him staying one more year. But you’re right - I think we all knew that once children arrived, they’d want to be closer to family.
Fuckin he’ll madders is having twins now. These footballers are worse than rabbits 🐇 !!!

Someone commented on the Bernardo one saying how does he have time to make a baby after running 30k 💀

Sexy bae off topic tax View attachment 2134403View attachment 2134404

Is the game on tv on Sunday!!
It’s on tv here! 6:00 am. :D

• Heart

maccamacc

VIP Member

He's so pretty.
He is unbelievably fit. Just … pure sex.
---
just watched the Brighton highlights and seeing loads of Arsenal fans streaming out of the stadium before FT was hilarious. Plastic fans, eh? smh
Do you know what I felt really bad for the Arsenal players when they did that. They are a young team and seem pretty floored by the last few weeks. They should be showing them support, was just inexperience..

• Heart
I hope Bernardo stays but obviously he has to do what's right for him and his little family 🥰

I will miss the match on Sunday. Had a choice between family time with baby cuddles, and ogling sexy football men. Chose the former but if it's a good match and/or certain shirts come off, I might have to see if I can watch a replay 😂
Will they watch it at their house !??
---
Yes, I’ll be up bright and early for kick off. 💙

Anyone who wants to go to Barca need their head examined. I’m starting to agree with @Donald23 this desire to move is likely mostly coming from Ines who wants to be near her family. I hope it all works out for these two and that Bernardo is happy wherever he lands. It’s not the MCFC club they dislike - it’s England they’re/she’s weary of. It’s sad to me if Bernardo were to leave a club he loves if he doesn’t 100% want to. I realize I’m projecting here.
It’ll be sad to see him go if he does. I don’t know much about her so didn’t realise she doesn’t like England. If I could choose to live abroad I think I would☺

• Heart