Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
For tea I am having spinach and ricotta tortellini, with broccoli, mange-tout, peas and green beans, in a tomato and mascarpone sauce, with a little grated mozzarella on top.

I measure kindness to myself in vegetables and cheese 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
Evening my loves.

Just getting home from work and now I'm on call. 😭 Cross your fingers for me darlings, I want to watch the match!

Hope everybody is having a lovvvvvvely day.

I just spent the best part of an hour talking nonsense with WC so am feeling 😁

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
I’m going to be watching the highlights about eleventy billion times and smiling. 💙

So happy for John! Love him so much.🥰

• Heart

WylieWyles

VIP Member
I ran swam directly here when I saw the clip on 🏳️‍🌈goalgoys 🏳️‍🌈

I feel like I've told this story on here before for similar reasons but you get to read it again...

It's bringing back memories of playing hardcore sharks and minnows with my (very unrequited) crush at club swim team practice. He was 17, I was 14 and he was so tall and broad-shouldered and muscular like a swimmer.

The way we played since we were all athletes was that the minnows could only be caught by the sharks on the surface so imagine diving down to the bottom of the deep end and swimming as hard as you can at the bottom of the pool only to feel two big strong arms wrapping around you from above/behind and a long naked torso and long muscular legs pressed against you and you put up a fight, a bit, because you're no damsel in distress; this isn't lifeguard training and you aren't playing the victim.

And suddenly you're dragged to the surface and BAM, you're out. And you just had a defining memory of puberty because OMG that was the sexiest thing that ever happened to you. 🥵

• Heart
  • Wow

Just Drive

VIP Member
I hope Bernardo stays but obviously he has to do what's right for him and his little family 🥰

I will miss the match on Sunday. Had a choice between family time with baby cuddles, and ogling sexy football men. Chose the former but if it's a good match and/or certain shirts come off, I might have to see if I can watch a replay 😂
That’s lovely that you get to spend time with the baby this weekend. ♥ She’s probably growing at light speed!

• Heart

aac_124

VIP Member
Game is on in work I don’t support either teams just love bae but I’m so so nervous

• Heart

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
Aw, you wonderful girl. ❤ Always happy to see you, too! How are you enjoying your time off so far?
Work's a lot these days, but it's all right. It just leaves me with little time to do other things, like hang out here, for example.

Unfortunately not. But I should see him back in my team next week.
I'm doing okay thank you, it's my first day off so not very different from a normal weekend so far, but I just made a pot of tea and am settling in for the second half.

We're always here waiting for you whenever your hectic schedule frees you up a moment 🥰 It's important to find some time just for you

I wish I had a Ruben duckling! Might not get much done though 😂

• Heart
Fuckin he’ll madders is having twins now. These footballers are worse than rabbits 🐇 !!!

Someone commented on the Bernardo one saying how does he have time to make a baby after running 30k 💀

Sexy bae off topic tax
IMG_3609.jpeg
IMG_3446.jpeg

Is the game on tv on Sunday!!

• Heart

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
I think this is fascinating when it comes to John. He is clearly popular within teams and role models a good vibe and team attitude. I also think he shows more leadership on the pitch than he is given credit for. But your right it doesn’t seem to be something he seeks.

Its only recently I thought he lacks real belief in himself, the way he has said he is not that great in midfield and can’t see the game like others can (he clearly can). He seems to get very shy when people compliment him on camera.

I hope he will be one of these who really comes into their full potential in their 30’s, gammy hammy permitting. I reckon more an England Captain than a City one.

View attachment 2168058
I agree ❤

I think he's much more comfortable doing his job to the best of his ability and being a quiet positive influence in the team, rather than also putting himself front and centre as the face and voice of the team and taking responsibility for keeping everything together. I think he's a great team player but I'm not sure if he'd be comfy or effective in inspiring the team to turn around a bad result for example.

I see him maybe in City's captain group at some point, like as number 4 or 5 (Gundo maybe leaves this summer, Kyle too possibly in the next year or two...there's Kev, Ruben, Rodri, but then no-one else obvious I don't think? For me, John would be in the list of contenders to complete the group in that scenario).

And maybe the odd England match...it only takes Kane, Trippier, Kyle etc to be unavailable and John becomes the most experienced one available so an easy choice. But I think that captaincy probably has Declan's name on it long-term.

I think he'd do it if it was asked of him but maybe he knows himself well enough to not seek it out.

• Heart

Donald23

VIP Member
I read online before he will be in midfield. I’m surprised Kyle is starting. But suppose his experience is needed even if he is a little twat
Bye bye Kyle
I think Laporte is … a weak spot defensively. I like him and want him to play more but..I think this is the issue..

oh my christ how old has Noel Gallagher got

story of my tattle life at the moment 👇🏻

View attachment 2129438
his divorce and father dias’ head butt is catching up on him

• Heart

Donald23

VIP Member
I hope Bernardo stays but obviously he has to do what's right for him and his little family 🥰

I will miss the match on Sunday. Had a choice between family time with baby cuddles, and ogling sexy football men. Chose the former but if it's a good match and/or certain shirts come off, I might have to see if I can watch a replay 😂
Stick a vhs in and get it recorded. Watch it on bank holiday in your pjs with a tub of ice cream

• Haha