Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

maccamacc

VIP Member
I feel a bit tense goss. I think I’ll be watching through my fingers too
@maccamacc will you be watching at all 😂😂 or is tv going off.
another start for baby under his belt 💕💕

aww thankyou darling.There are some nice people and kitties on my round 🥹

hope you don’t get called out 😭
I will be watching. Until it gets hairy then I will switch over.

lovey ginger kitty

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

Just Drive

VIP Member
Just looked it’s on sky. Oh god will you be getting up and watching

Hope you have a great day. I’m not sure about Bernardo either. Where is it he wants to go or who wants him. I think he would be crazy to go Barca considering their financial predicament. Hopefully he will stay. Her family can move here instead😂😂😂😂
Yes, I’ll be up bright and early for kick off. 💙

Anyone who wants to go to Barca need their head examined. I’m starting to agree with @Donald23 this desire to move is likely mostly coming from Ines who wants to be near her family. I hope it all works out for these two and that Bernardo is happy wherever he lands. It’s not the MCFC club they dislike - it’s England they’re/she’s weary of. It’s sad to me if Bernardo were to leave a club he loves if he doesn’t 100% want to. I realize I’m projecting here.

• Heart

cobette

VIP Member
Nice to see you, cobbers. How are you! Will you be at the game this Saturday?

I’m sorry you had a bad day. :( That kitty is adorable, though. 🥰
I am good, thank you! Getting nervous about tonight, it will be a very long walk back to town tonight if it doesn't go our way, how are you?

Yes, I will be there on Sunday. Even more nervous about that, pressure is immense!

• Heart
Its just one of those things. Planned it poorly. Just not feeling it. I feel bad because of £.

Tomorrow I will wake afresh and try again 😃
---

They keep teasing this. I keep waiting for a big reveal of a longer video but maybe its not happening. Would like to see more Laporte and Bae I think they get on good..
It can’t be that bad can it? Try and enjoy it. Have a nice breakfast tomorrow and do some walking and shopping 🛍. What’s the weather like is it warm? Any thunder storms.

I’m absolutely knackered tonight gals. Just done my skin care routine
( such a chore) I want to collapse in my bed so that is what I’m going to do.
IMG_3960.png

Laporte bless him when Jack said in the other video about a meatball he goes meatball??🤨 like he’s never heard of one

• Heart

maccamacc

VIP Member
Gosh baby looking lean isn’t he in that q&a? Probably just uber fit

he didn’t answer my question

I love that his fav player he has played with is David Silva ❤

Also totes possible to have milky and strong tea
I have this discussion with many people

Strong is all about the stewedness of the tea or the amount on tea wrung/squeezed out of the bag - you can make very strong tea and add lots of milk too

milky tea without much of a tea bag mash is v different

I like tea with a dash of milk see but I DO NOT like strong mashed bag stewed tea with a bit of milk. I am v fussy about this. I used to get annoyed with my Mum who always thought I liked strong tea with not much milk despite me telling her.

here ends my essay on tea

suffice to say I understand baes preference - another indication that I am meant to be baes bae 🥰

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
Very few things truly infuriate me in real life when it comes to football, but “fans” leaving before a game is up there at the top for me - I don’t care if you’re 3-0 up or 10-0 down, you stay and support your team through the thick and thin. Good lord I’ve stayed and watched some truly shitty performances over the years but it’s part and parcel of being a fan. Spurs fans have been awful for it the last few weeks too haven’t they - okay I know going 23 nil down in 7 minutes is awful to watch - but - it’s your team! You bloody stay and support no matter what.

Anyway - John is just like the finest of wines isn’t he - he’s so articulate and lovely to watch (and look at) in all these new videos isn’t he 💙 and well done on his Footballer of the year nomination too 💙
Spot on! 💙 How’ve you been? Hope you’ve had a nice weekend.

I think part of the problem is that because Arsenal haven’t been good for so long and then were suddenly great, their fandom have had to re-learn how to be fans and deal with the ebbs and flows (and shocks and disappointments) of a long season. Printing champion t-shirts in January and declaring the race was over by Christmas was cringe. They believed their hype much too early.

• Heart

mimimithis

VIP Member

As a radiologist who works with a Rúben twin duckling I'd love to have a colleague like that. Also, I'm cackling at the photoshopping

• Heart
  • Haha