Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mimimithis

VIP Member
Lol Ben White dared to touch Bernardo and Haaland ran across the pitch to come right up in his face. Got to love the big Norwegian Golden Retriever

• Heart
Reactions: 5

maccamacc

VIP Member
thanks hun. (Not city/ bae related so going in a spoiler for those that aren’t interested)
It’s not a shock for me, it’s been like this since October when we lost horrendously to Bournemouth twice in one week.
But, I’ll be in the queue for tickets on Tuesday for the last game of the season, and I’ll be in the queue in July for the first home game of the season 💙
Once a blue, always a blue

hope everyone’s ok
what I would say, in these difficult times, is avoid Aldi’s Morretti beer knock off “mapelli” #pish
---
Halaand is massive man

I know John a wee chap build wise but come on ..

Last edited:
  • Haha

maccamacc

VIP Member
on my way to work here was a dead cat at the side of the road and next to it was another cat sat with it. God I’m heartbroken. It was on one of my streets im
Not sure who it belonged to but I wrapped it up in a blanket and dropped it off at the vets I’m sooo sad 💔💔💔💔
oh no poor kitty 😢 that would have really upset me, I hate seeing dead anything at roadside, birds, foxs, deer.

thanks for taking to a vet hopefully they were chipped ☹

I wonder what has happened to Dave the Cat is he here yet ?

• Heart
Can't believe Laporte's not playing. I know he wants to leave, but he has a left foot! Even if it's 3 at the back, the one on the left is going to be someone who never plays there.

And it can't be left-back Bernardo again because then there's no right winger.

I think Pep might be doing a madness.
Oh god I know. Laporte will probably come on as a sub depending how it goes
If I had any fucking nails left they’d be bitten off tonight 💀

• Heart

Donald23

VIP Member
Bernardo and Ines are having a baby!

Can't wait for the kid to be confused between Uncle John and Dog John.
---

This picture is incredible and will never not make me smile. His delighted little face.

@einahpets93 I have everything crossed for you 😘
That’s him definitely going to Spain this summer then
I wonder if they will postpone the wedding

• Sad
They were absolutely fantastic tonight. FA cup is ours. No way will United beat them.
They ate Arsenal for dinner🤭🥹

Also I wouldn’t mind a night with rodri. He is fit tonight
---
Holy mother of god.
IMG_3595.jpeg

---
There is so much going on tonight. I can’t keep up 🫠

• Heart

WylieWyles

VIP Member
Hello lovely!

Sit down with us, put your feet up and watch the match. We will take care of you.

How's your doggo?

Lots and lots of love and gentle caring pats on the depression. No advice, no solution, just understanding. I've been there and it sucks. Nothing lasts forever, no matter how much it feels like it might ❤
Thanks for all the love 💕

The doggo is good, he passed his annual physical and bloodwork with flying colors, so that was a relief, since he will be 9 in 2 days (well, approximately - it's a made-up birthday since he was a stray rescue.)

PXL_20230515_230521130.PORTRAIT~2.jpg

PXL_20230503_155118198.PORTRAIT~2.jpg

PXL_20230430_172530135~2.jpg

• Heart