Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
Last night WC sent me a screenshot of a notification he received from a social media app saying "you might know gossgoss", and this gif:

Aaaaarrrrrgh why is he so funny and nice and how do I resist the urge to invite him to my house for cuddles.

Happy coronation day my friends, and more importantly happy match day!

Hope our king plays 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 5

maccamacc

VIP Member
IMG_8029.jpeg

Everyone loves bae 🥰 glad he is looking after Erling 😄
---
Also John uber sexy and authoritative in this post match interview I seem to have missed

Last edited:
  • Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member

So many great highlights. Happy Johnny when it’s rules a goal 💙🎉
He’s so beautiful.

I’m rewatching highlights. It’s actually absurd how brilliant KDB is. He’s stupid good. And let’s hear it for Manu Akanji! Just amazing.
---
Not that I care a fig for Arsenal‘s future but if I was Arteta, I’d have serious words with those players. Their overly dramatic, petulant reactions after each goal were embarrassing to watch.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
👋 Dirty filthy incredible are my middle names 😜

Love you all, hope you're all well, I just got back from Manchester and am tiiiiired.

• Heart
  • Haha

cobette

VIP Member
Amazing! Can’t wait to see your video. How are you? ♥
I am good thank you. The fixture congestion is keeping me very busy. Hope you are well?

Aaaah so glad you were there and got to see it. Did you lose your mind at baby's goal?
Just a little bit! I was so sad for him it was ruled out straight away and was sure it wouldn't get rescinded then as it took longer and longer I started to have hope!

• Heart

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
I read online before he will be in midfield. I’m surprised Kyle is starting. But suppose his experience is needed even if he is a little twat
Can't believe Laporte's not playing. I know he wants to leave, but he has a left foot! Even if it's 3 at the back, the one on the left is going to be someone who never plays there.

And it can't be left-back Bernardo again because then there's no right winger.

I think Pep might be doing a madness.

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
This post:

complete and utter domination!!!!!

what a night at the etihad i could cry my eyes out. massive win. massive 3 points. arsenal getting absolutely humbled is a bonus.

JOHNNY, JOHNNY STONES.

also hope grealish told partey what a dirty fucking r*post he is. putting hands on my BOYS.

i love how much these boys all love each other and are always there to back each other up.

CITEH, TEARING COCKNEYS APART AGAIN.
And this one:

…were posted in the perfect order. 💙

What a night @spilldatea ! Were you there??

• Heart
I ran swam directly here when I saw the clip on 🏳️‍🌈goalgoys 🏳️‍🌈

I feel like I've told this story on here before for similar reasons but you get to read it again...

It's bringing back memories of playing hardcore sharks and minnows with my (very unrequited) crush at club swim team practice. He was 17, I was 14 and he was so tall and broad-shouldered and muscular like a swimmer.

The way we played since we were all athletes was that the minnows could only be caught by the sharks on the surface so imagine diving down to the bottom of the deep end and swimming as hard as you can at the bottom of the pool only to feel two big strong arms wrapping around you from above/behind and a long naked torso and long muscular legs pressed against you and you put up a fight, a bit, because you're no damsel in distress; this isn't lifeguard training and you aren't playing the victim.

And suddenly you're dragged to the surface and BAM, you're out. And you just had a defining memory of puberty because OMG that was the sexiest thing that ever happened to you. 🥵
I can’t say I can relate to that 😂

hope you’re doing ok honey 💕
---
It is very icky
It so is isn’t it. It’s his short legs I think 😩 poor Bernardo he’s a sweetheart.
my boss has short legs and when we have team meetings on Tuesdays he sits on the table top and his legs just dangle. He looks like dead pool when his legs grow back 👀 💀

John is so sexy in that pool. I love his hair on it 💕💕💕
@einahpets93 @cobette @Violetroselily @sugarfairy23 @mimimithis hope you’re all ok. Love ya. Miss ya

Last edited:
  • Heart

maccamacc

VIP Member
Very few things truly infuriate me in real life when it comes to football, but “fans” leaving before a game is up there at the top for me - I don’t care if you’re 3-0 up or 10-0 down, you stay and support your team through the thick and thin. Good lord I’ve stayed and watched some truly shitty performances over the years but it’s part and parcel of being a fan. Spurs fans have been awful for it the last few weeks too haven’t they - okay I know going 23 nil down in 7 minutes is awful to watch - but - it’s your team! You bloody stay and support no matter what.

Anyway - John is just like the finest of wines isn’t he - he’s so articulate and lovely to watch (and look at) in all these new videos isn’t he 💙 and well done on his Footballer of the year nomination too 💙
I honestly felt so bad for the players 😳

John really is a fine wine - how he talks is just so endearing. He oozes a sort of goodness, I think its why he has become popular with fans. plus everyone wants to shag him

I particularly love that short vid the England social media put out recently, the one where they were doing rondos in the gym and John missed a kick (very unusually) and they all slapped him and pulled his ears as they do AND HIS LITTLE FACE WHEN THEY DID THAT 🥺

• Heart