John Stones #57 He assists, he scores, he's got us on all fours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
:ROFLMAO: Accuracy of this. I think John moved past Dave a long time ago and is probably a bit annoyed when the cat is mentioned. But I hope Dave goes to a lovely home.
So John isn’t keeping Dave ? 😱

Reactions: 2
John doesn’t even like cats 😭😭😭😭 he said you just have to be kind to everything. So when Dave came over he was stroking him just being kind when he doesn’t even like cats 🥹🥺😭
I do actually love this though. Like obviously being a cat dad is a massive green flag (apart from for those of you who have allergies) but if he's not going to be Dave's Best Friend, it's still lovely that he just tried to be a good person and kind to him.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I do actually love this though. Like obviously being a cat dad is a massive green flag (apart from for those of you who have allergies) but if he's not going to be Dave's Best Friend, it's still lovely that he just tried to be a good person and kind to him.
You’ve just got to be kind to everything is the cutest thing he’s ever said 💜💜💜. It’s ok if we he doesn’t like cats cos it doesn’t matter he’ll still stroke one 🥺🥺

someone post bae with Dave I don’t have it😻😻😻

my cat today …
IMG_4096.jpeg
We had an afternoon on the sofa with a quilt and Netflix 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It would have been so cool if he would have taken him but I don’t think I would ever have stopped obsessing about him and dave
---
Also I have never looked at Saka the same after learning he is scared of cats including Dave what a nob

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Omg I had an absolute shitter of a day and only just remembered this sweetheart
I saw it in the grass and called him or her over and came bouncing through the long grass in two seconds. The last one .. watching me leave oh my god 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺
IMG_4114.jpeg
IMG_4115.jpeg
IMG_4117.jpeg
IMG_4118.jpeg
IMG_4123.jpeg
IMG_4129.jpeg
IMG_4131.jpeg
IMG_4133.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
He's looking for John in the basket because they told him he was flying to see him but John doesn't even remember who he is 😭😭
Nice to see you, cobbers. How are you! Will you be at the game this Saturday?

Omg I had an absolute shitter of a day and only just remembered this sweetheart
I saw it in the grass and called him or her over and came bouncing through the long grass in two seconds. The last one .. watching me leave oh my god 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺View attachment 2176879View attachment 2176881View attachment 2176883View attachment 2176884View attachment 2176886View attachment 2176887View attachment 2176888View attachment 2176889
I’m sorry you had a bad day. :( That kitty is adorable, though. 🥰

• Heart
Nice to see you, cobbers. How are you! Will you be at the game this Saturday?

I’m sorry you had a bad day. :( That kitty is adorable, though. 🥰
I am good, thank you! Getting nervous about tonight, it will be a very long walk back to town tonight if it doesn't go our way, how are you?

Yes, I will be there on Sunday. Even more nervous about that, pressure is immense!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
IMG_4137.jpeg
Is this same as last week
---
I am good, thank you! Getting nervous about tonight, it will be a very long walk back to town tonight if it doesn't go our way, how are you?

Yes, I will be there on Sunday. Even more nervous about that, pressure is immense!
God you’ve been to loads recently!! Don’t know how you do all the travelling each time. Big commitment 💜

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.