Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Bloody thunder and lightning here & torrential rain. I got some solar lights for my back garden so that’s why it’s raining 😂😂😂

I love this man
IMG_3356.jpeg
IMG_3267.jpeg
IMG_3219.jpeg
IMG_3218.jpeg
IMG_2902.jpeg
IMG_2901.jpeg
IMG_2844.jpeg
IMG_2843.jpeg
IMG_2520.jpeg
IMG_2441.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 4

sugarfairy23

VIP Member
Spot on! 💙 How’ve you been? Hope you’ve had a nice weekend.

I think part of the problem is that because Arsenal haven’t been good for so long and then were suddenly great, their fandom have had to re-learn how to be fans and deal with the ebbs and flows (and shocks and disappointments) of a long season. Printing champion t-shirts in January and declaring the race was over by Christmas was cringe. They believed their hype much too early.
I’m okay thank you darling, ups and downs. Weekend has been nice though. 😊 hope you’re well too 😘

I mean I do feel bad (in a sense) for Arsenal on how much they have bottled it (although really City are just so strong these days can any team realistically beat them over a full season?) but leaving a game way before full time is just something I’ve never been able to get my head around. And agreed, what help is that to the players too watching people streaming out before the game is even done?

Anyway looks like next weekend will be an early birthday celebration for John when you guys win the league on Sunday (or potentially Saturday, Forest are bloody going for it at the moment so them getting something against Arsenal would not surprise me in the slightest)

• Heart
Does anyone want to see LOs new room. RLF started it last year 😂. Finally almost finished. Just needs a lampshade , a rug and some pics or something for the walls. Ignore my curtains let’s not talk about the curtain disaster from this aft ( I need more rings )
RLF made the bed and the wardrobe🥹🥹🥹
IMG_3836.jpeg
The creased bedding is annoying me now 😂

• Heart