John Stones #56 CB, RB and running the midfield, we'll get on our knees for a taste of his yield

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do Man City never put baby up for pre match press conferences? Its like everyone except bae does them 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I imagine it’s very much part of his contract that he does as little media as possible
I know we all love him but I’m sure I said last time his answers were boring 🤣🤣🤣
He just didn’t wanna be there did he. I don’t blame him tbh. Some of the questions they get asked are sooo stupid. I’d definitely be like pep and answer sarcastically and silly 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Your all being mean about baby again. Shush.
Don’t worry Macca…
He told me he keeps a tally of all the times they’re mean about him.
He says we’ll get our rewards for being the best fan girls 🤣

Happy Match Day

DC9F236C-219C-4F92-BD48-8A341C64054B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
It’s currently very mild and sunny but meant to be torrential rain and heavy winds during the match. I can see that playing to our favours just praying that John ties his shoes properly

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Has anyone done the new iPhone update. There’s a new heart just so city fans 😂🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵 sky blue heart!!!!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Not sure I’d want to be there with the weather. Hope she’s not too cold

its sooo cold here today!! It’s like winter today how are you
Will you be able to watch the match whilst working ⚽
Bae needs to give @cobette his shirt regardless of the weather. I’m doing okay, thank you lovely! I hope you all keep warm. :( Yes, I’ll be stealing glances at the scoreline whilst in a meeting today! How’s your week off going?

• Heart
Bae needs to give @cobette his shirt regardless of the weather. I’m doing okay, thank you lovely! I hope you all keep warm. :( Yes, I’ll be stealing glances at the scoreline whilst in a meeting today! How’s your week off going?
I’m worried he would get pneumonia if he whipped his shirt off in todays temperatures. No matter how much we love cobette😂.
oh good is it a zoom meeting !
week off is going ok. However LO is being a bit silly today 😂. I blame the weather. Just making tea then hopefully he’ll be in bed ready for kick off 💕💕🩵

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.